X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Striped iphone case

Sorry for the size of the photo - I'm kinda in a hurry. Just got this in the mail today. The color looks off in the photo, right above and to the left of my thumb. It's not - this thing is red as hell, just something weird with the picture. If you dig it and want one let me know - not expensive at all.

Later

Last edited by chefcraig; 05-26-2012, 06:39 AM. Reason: Image resized
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

• ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

yeah DONNIE, i'd like one!

i got a really heavy duty cover for mine, but that'd be a great conversation piece.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Yo Ash, I just sent you a PM. The case is really cool. Way better than I expected. The best way I know to describe the finish on the graphics is that it's exactly like the VH guitar faceplate I got for my kid's Guitar Hero guitar. So unlike my VH zippo, the finish shouldn't rub off.

Let me be clear - I am not selling these. I bought one and it was so freaking cool that I thought some of you guys and gals might want one too.

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

got it mate, thanks again.

Comment

• vh rides again
          Commando
          • Dec 2006

Where did you get that ?

Roth And Roll

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Why can't you just put a link up?

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

maybe he's thinking about not getting the dude sued?

just sayin.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I didn't just put a link up for two reasons: A. I didn't want to violate any unwritten rules here about promoting any unlicensend products; B. Like Ash said, I didn't want the dude to get a Cease and Desist from Ed's people. But, seeing as how Sesh asked for the link and he's a Mod, here it is:

Like I said, I'm not selling these. The guy who is selling them is on the West Coast. I ordered mine on Monday evening, it shipped on Tuesday and I got it yesterday. And in case you're wondering it was $16 for the case and $2.95 for shipping. The dude is really cool to deal with and I'd bet money he could do just about any image you'd want.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Thanks for resizing the photo Chef!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Only thing that is making it look a bit off is there are too many stripes jam packed into it I think. Still very awesome. If I wasn't using a crummy GoPhone I'd get one for sure.

I WAS able to get Ain't Talkin' Bout Love as my ring tone. Now if I could just get someone to call me.....
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Thanks for resizing the photo Chef!!!

At least it wasn't Carrot Tops face
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Only thing that is making it look a bit off is there are too many stripes jam packed into it I think. Still very awesome. If I wasn't using a crummy GoPhone I'd get one for sure.
                        You're right about it having too many stripes - but it was about the closest one I could find. Still, pretty cool. But I'm sure the dude could do album covers or the VH logo if the stripes are too busy-looking. I'm gonna see if he can make me a VH logo one and if so I'll post pictures of it.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I could never find a case to fit my droid. Maybe he has some.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            I didn't just put a link up for two reasons: A. I didn't want to violate any unwritten rules here about promoting any unlicensend products; B. Like Ash said, I didn't want the dude to get a Cease and Desist from Ed's people. But, seeing as how Sesh asked for the link and he's a Mod, here it is:

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more.

Like I said, I'm not selling these. The guy who is selling them is on the West Coast. I ordered mine on Monday evening, it shipped on Tuesday and I got it yesterday. And in case you're wondering it was $16 for the case and $2.95 for shipping. The dude is really cool to deal with and I'd bet money he could do just about any image you'd want.
                            Thanks, I've ordered one myself.

I'm not speaking for the site here but I simply don't accept Eddie trying to copyright black and white lines on a red background. It hasn't been tested in the law courts and I doubt it could be enforced in any case.
                            Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-26-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Anything else anybody would like to have? VH related of course? I just got an email from the designer and he's working up a different one for me.

Comment

Working...