Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by tommyv
    Blow the interviewer.
    at least show him tits.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• loucap81
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2012

Best of luck. Maybe I'll be able to provide the novena for you

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
        The state is not gonna take care of you for life...

Even if you get the job and it might be great, you need to be constantly prepared to adapt, fend and take care of yourself...

Sent from my iPhone, bitches!

Why do you always have to be such a dick?

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
          I have a new term for him:

He's a cunty bitch...or is that a bitchy cunt??? Not sure, but either way, karma's gonna be a fucking bitch...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

"ELBOW the cunty bitch" does have a certain ring to it...

Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              I have a new term for him:

He's a cunty bitch...or is that a bitchy cunt??? Not sure, but either way, karma's gonna be a fucking bitch...
              I do so love a woman that uses the word cunt
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He is what he eats...

You'll nail it. Be prepared, but don't over think and let your personality through...

Comment

• SNIPER
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Is Elvis 42 yet? If so, go to the bathroom.
                  Last edited by SNIPER; 05-27-2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

I am prepping six ways to Sunday with "100 answers to the Toughest Interview Questions" and visiting the station's website and streaming audio. .

1 - it's great that you are studying about the company before the interview. Knowing their recent promotions & happenings will really put you above others that were interviewd.

2 - it's great you are preparing for the tough questions, but DO NOT be robotic in your answers. My best interviews were always where we ended the meeting very laid back. If you get an opening throw in something real to show you are human and that's what they will remember when making a choice.

Example:

I was interviewed by 2 women at the same time. Towards the end one mentioned to the other about her water taxes at home. So I was able to toss in something about having a broken sprinkler once and how it screwed up my monthly bill. Well from there the 3 of us just started having a normal conversation about a few things like that. Just like 3 people sitting in a bar or typing in a forum. Dig what I'm saying here Shoes?

When they think back to the 10 interviews they did you stand out because you were the one that felt like real people and someone they can stand talking to every day in the hallway.

Remember, the interviewers are nervous too a lot of the time. And they are normal people just like you & me. And they want to hire someone not only to do the job, but that they will enjoy working with every day.

Just my $0.02 from something that has worked for me. Just don't over do it and make it natural. Cause you are interviewing them too in a sense. To see if it's WHERE YOU WANT TO SPEND EVERY DAY.

Good luck! You got a humongous live action rowdy partying goes-to-11 forum all rooting for you!!!
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Given the prep work you've mentioned... clearly your on the right track and focused in the right places!!

They deserve someone great like you. Go in confident and prepared. Remember to breathe... You'll do great!!

Take a piece of confetti with you!!
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
                        1 - it's great that you are studying about the company before the interview. Knowing their recent promotions & happenings will really put you above others that were interviewd.

2 - it's great you are preparing for the tough questions, but DO NOT be robotic in your answers. My best interviews were always where we ended the meeting very laid back. If you get an opening throw in something real to show you are human and that's what they will remember when making a choice.

Example:

I was interviewed by 2 women at the same time. Towards the end one mentioned to the other about her water taxes at home. So I was able to toss in something about having a broken sprinkler once and how it screwed up my monthly bill. Well from there the 3 of us just started having a normal conversation about a few things like that. Just like 3 people sitting in a bar or typing in a forum. Dig what I'm saying here Shoes?

When they think back to the 10 interviews they did you stand out because you were the one that felt like real people and someone they can stand talking to every day in the hallway.

Remember, the interviewers are nervous too a lot of the time. And they are normal people just like you & me. And they want to hire someone not only to do the job, but that they will enjoy working with every day.

Just my $0.02 from something that has worked for me. Just don't over do it and make it natural. Cause you are interviewing them too in a sense. To see if it's WHERE YOU WANT TO SPEND EVERY DAY.

Good luck! You got a humongous live action rowdy partying goes-to-11 forum all rooting for you!!!

And relax and LISTEN. They look for that more than spewed answers.
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Take a piece of confetti with you!!
                          i forgot about the lucky confetti, but the old man made a good suggestion.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Hey my Van Halen sister! Wishing you the best of luck on your interview! Sending you tons of positive vibes! <3 Let us know how it goes...I'll be checking with you...
                            '
                            Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

All the best, Shoes. Think positively while not allowing your hopes and expectations to become unrealistic. Folks can over-sell themselves during an interview with confidence or even a palpable sense of desperation that can come across as extremely off-putting. Simply enough (as Dave Roth might say), "Stay Frosty."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• SilvioDante
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2004

I interviewed for a job over 18 years ago. Thought I had NO SHOT. Went all Costanza on them. Every instinct I had, I did the opposite. I didn't care. Never thought I'd get the job.

To this day, my boss says I was the best interview he ever had. Go into it with the attitude "I've got nothing to lose". You'll be fine.

Good luck.
                                "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

Working...