• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by baru911
    Croc tears?

I wrote something similar to this earlier in a personal message about this thread....

Like everyone I have many memories in life. Some good, some great, and some filled with sorrow. Some of the most vivid memories I have are of my Grandfather. In my 20's when I wasn't running all around the world I got to know him as a "friend". He told stories of growing up in southern IN. He and his father stood-up for things that in today's society are "normal". That didn't sit well with certain members of the Klan. My grandfather and great grandfather never backed down. My family paid a heavy price for those beliefs. He stood for what is good within the Country we live in, and he fought for it

I'm not crying "croc tears". For Nick to state that he cheapens my Grandfather and his memory. Granted he doesn't have my prospective/history but I would think that a bit of empathy might shine through on this subject. However, I'm projecting my views on this.

You want to come after me.........go ahead. You want to argue my ideas I post here or my "conservative" values..........go a head. I'm just asking for the Klan/KKK crap to be left out of post aimed towards me. That is all.
    You're a little sensitive for the internetz, bud. I've heard the term commie-lib thrown about here quite often even though some of us "libs" lost relatives to communism in Eastern Europe...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

However, it is very nice that you just gave Ford free rein to continue calling me a member of the Klan. It is all in jest, right?
      I think you may have misinterpreted his post. FORD was not calling you a member of the Klan. FORD just uses acronyms and other nicknames to refer to any number of entities he believes to be evil. You will have to get used to it; we don't police that sort of thing unless it is contrary to the rules of the site, which are few.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        I think you may have misinterpreted his post. FORD was not calling you a member of the Klan. FORD just uses acronyms and other nicknames to refer to any number of entities he believes to be evil. You will have to get used to it; we don't police that sort of thing unless it is contrary to the rules of the site, which are few.
        In other words...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yes, I reported the post. Maybe if your previous generations had been followed, beaten, had crosses burned in their yards, businesses harmed you might see the correlation. That is where my views come from. However, it is very nice that you just gave Ford free rein to continue calling me a member of the Klan. It is all in jest, right? I might go back and forth with others on points but NOT with racist/hate terminology typed within them.

Asking me to grow "a pair" in this context is mind blowing.
          I never called YOU a member of the Klan. I called you a BlacKKKwater shill, because you shill for BlacKKKwater.

And I spell BlacKKKwater with three K's, because they ARE a white supremacist organization, founded by neo-nazi EriKKK Prince.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

Oh.... and FUCK OFF yourself. :fupunk:
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

OMG, some people are way too thin skinned for this place!!! Sir, you really need to settle down...you're going to get eaten alive at this rate!

FORD didn't call you anything...and until you've been called a cunt as many times as I have, you have nothing to whine about.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              Ummm...WHAT?

It's disgusting you'd question my lineage, making suppositions about what my family has or has not been through in comparison to yours.
              Why is it disgusting? It seems you need to grow a pair also. You're whining about the same thing you're criticizing baru911 for. At least he didn't know how the game is played around here. You do.
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                Actually no it's not.

I can relate to the previous generations encountering abuse - hell, I've had to deal with Klanbot assholes in my personal life
                Tell us why. C'mon...it's story time!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  Fact is, Blackwater sucks and you're shilling for them, you should expect the abuse.
                  Blackwater technically does not exist anymore. This is the new NAME!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    I never called YOU a member of the Klan. I called you a BlacKKKwater shill, because you shill for BlacKKKwater.

And I spell BlacKKKwater with three K's, because they ARE a white supremacist organization, founded by neo-nazi EriKKK Prince.
                    I wonder if all the Afro-Americans working for Academi and the former Blackwater know this.

FORD, were you born retarded or do you work at it? Or a little of both?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      Kind of like the old Soviet secret police agencies. Once a name is so linked to bloodshed and corruption, you need to change it...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Rule number one at Roth Army:

If you are a pussy, you do not belong here.

"O me so sad. Dems bad Roth Army peepul all said bad things about me and my fambly! MOMMEEE! DEMS BAD PEEPUL MADE ME ALL SAD! WAAAAAAH!"

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Was glad to see some of the higher ups in Syria got taken out with a bomb yesterday.

Need to get rid of the rest of those evil cocksuckers now.

Here's to the PEOPLE of Syria!

May they destroy the current regime and go on to live in a country with some semblance of freedom.

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            What, they got tired of "Xe" already? Did somebody tell EriKKK that it sounded too Chinese?
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

CNN is reporting that the Syrian Vice President may be defecting to the opposition Free Syrian Army...

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Strategy! -Syria Edition ~`~

Blue is land . Brown is sea.

S33A53

For Thomas:
                                The rush of water, to the point of tossing rock about. This is Shih
                                The strike of a hawk, at the killing snap. This is the node.
                                Shih is like drawing the crossbow.
                                The node is like pulling the trigger.
                                From Chapter 5
                                SHIH

We are spontaneous like the node, planned of the moment.

The effort placed in the crosshairs of the crossbow is considerable.
                                The moment of implementation is spontaneous.
                                Impulsiveness is planned of the disciplined.
                                -
                                2 Samuel 13
                                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...