Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Syria has had chemical weapons (and perhaps worse) for decades. There's nothing new here...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Exactly...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

But the collapse of the regime is almost imminent, and against a Free Syrian Army that has little in the way of any centralized command structure. This could all be a problem...

Comment

• baru911
          Head Fluffer
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by FORD

Our resident BlacKKKwater shill.
          Ford, I don't know you. You don't know me. However, I am asking that you not place references to "the Klan" or "the KKK" when you post things about me. I have ignored it up to this point. I ask this as my family history with the KKK is very different than most liberal assholes who always want to stick up for people harmed by the Klan and know nothing about the pain and suffering the Klan causes. Also, people that just throw around "racist" terms have ZERO FUCKING IDEAS about people on the other side of the computer screen and what TRUE pain the Klan caused to their family.

Both my grandfather and my great grandfather had crosses burnt in their yards by the Klan. For years my family was terrorized by the Klan. I saw the true pain in both of those men's eyes, my grandmother's eyes, and my mother's eyes, and her brothers' and sister's eyes when they relayed their experiences with the Klan to my generation of our family.

To be polite Ford - FUCK OFF and think before you POST.
          Last edited by baru911; 07-19-2012, 09:17 AM.
          Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by baru911

To be polite Ford - FUCK OFF!
            In a word, No.

Regardless your own personal history, reporting posts that happen to feature the letters KKK in them because they amount to some sort of insult applicable only to you based upon your family lineage doesn't cut the mustard. Rather than self-consciously looking for insult in threads or posts, here's an idea: Don't. You won't be offended by content you do not read.

And telling folks to fuck off for offering an opinion (let alone a spelling discrepancy based upon sardonic humor) doesn't exactly gather sympathy to your reasoning. The choice is up to you. Either grow a pair, or decide not to participate at all.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• baru911
              Head Fluffer
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by chefcraig
              In a word, No.

Regardless your own personal history, reporting posts that happen to feature the letters KKK in them because they amount to some sort of insult applicable only to you based upon your family lineage doesn't cut the mustard. Rather than self-consciously looking for insult in threads or posts, here's an idea: Don't. You won't be offended by content you do not read.

And telling folks to fuck off for offering an opinion (let alone a spelling discrepancy based upon sardonic humor) doesn't exactly gather sympathy to your reasoning. The choice is up to you. Either grow a pair, or decide not to participate at all.
              Yes, I reported the post. Maybe if your previous generations had been followed, beaten, had crosses burned in their yards, businesses harmed you might see the correlation. That is where my views come from. However, it is very nice that you just gave Ford free rein to continue calling me a member of the Klan. It is all in jest, right? I might go back and forth with others on points but NOT with racist/hate terminology typed within them.

Asking me to grow "a pair" in this context is mind blowing.
              Last edited by baru911; 07-19-2012, 09:53 AM.
              Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Yes, I reported the post. Maybe if your previous generations had been followed, beaten, had crosses burned in their yards, businesses harmed you might see the correlation. That is where my views come from. However, it is very nice that you just gave Ford free rein to continue calling me a member of the Klan. It is all in jest, right? I might go back and forth with others on points but NOT with racist/hate terminology typed within them.

Ummm...WHAT?

It's disgusting you'd question my lineage, making suppositions about what my family has or has not been through in comparison to yours. As for giving FORD free reign, being new to the site you obviously have no idea of how things work, particularly in the political section known as the Front Line. Essentially, you state your view, hold your ground (be it left or right) and engage in some full-frontal verbal jousting, sometimes in jest, sometimes in unbridled anger. Either way, you do not get your panties in a wad by taking things to an extreme, then referencing your own clan's hardships as if they are somehow more significant than anyone else's.

Screw you and your self-conscious piety. And if the term "grow a pair" seems mind-blowing to you, good.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

"Black Republican" is an oxymoron, dude. Just sayin'.

Actually no it's not.

I can relate to the previous generations encountering abuse - hell, I've had to deal with Klanbot assholes in my personal life - had you been insulted personally in a racist manner believe me I'd be the first person here to defend you, as a few racist fucktards DO post here, but FORD isn't one of them.

Fact is, Blackwater sucks and you're shilling for them, you should expect the abuse.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• baru911
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jun 2012

Yes, I am new. I think you can tell as I allowing my "panties to get in a wad" over someone using "KKK" or Klan references when they refer to me. Sardonic humor as an excuse? As you have pointed out is all in jest here in the political forums, right? Nothing to get uptight about.

Hey, Ford keep referencing the Klan. It is in jest. It is just humor. How could that cause any harm to anyone?

Comment

• baru911
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by jhale667
                      Actually no it's not.

I can relate to the previous generations encountering abuse - hell, I've had to deal with Klanbot assholes in my personal life - had you been insulted personally in a racist manner believe me I'd be the first person here to defend you, as a few racist fucktards DO post here, but FORD isn't one of them.

Fact is, Blackwater sucks and you're shilling for them, you should expect the abuse.
                      I'll be more than happy to talk about contractors. Happy to give my views on them. If someone wanted to start a thread. However, I'm not a Blackwater shill. I would consider myself a Triple Canopy shill but nobody seems to hammer them here (very professional organization and it stays under the radar).

BTW, thanks for not typing Blackwater with three k's. I do appreciate that.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He's not talking about you personally, he's making a viable political comment on Blackwater. So stop with the croc tears....

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Yes, I am new. I think you can tell as I allowing my "panties to get in a wad" over someone using "KKK" or Klan references when they refer to me. Sardonic humor as an excuse? As you have pointed out is all in jest here in the political forums, right? Nothing to get uptight about.

Hey, Ford keep referencing the Klan. It is in jest. It is just humor. How could that cause any harm to anyone?

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

No worries. Can't promise however, I won't do it in the future, because as Nick points out...

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            He's not talking about you personally, he's making a viable political comment on Blackwater. So stop with the croc tears....
                            It's still a valid reference, but it's not directed AT you personally.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• baru911
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by jhale667
                              No worries. Can't promise however, I won't do it in the future, because as Nick points out...

It's still a valid reference, but it's not directed AT you personally.
                              Croc tears?

I wrote something similar to this earlier in a personal message about this thread....

Like everyone I have many memories in life. Some good, some great, and some filled with sorrow. Some of the most vivid memories I have are of my Grandfather. In my 20's when I wasn't running all around the world I got to know him as a "friend". He told stories of growing up in southern IN. He and his father stood-up for things that in today's society are "normal". That didn't sit well with certain members of the Klan. My grandfather and great grandfather never backed down. My family paid a heavy price for those beliefs. He stood for what is good within the Country we live in, and he fought for it

I'm not crying "croc tears". For Nick to state that he cheapens my Grandfather and his memory. Granted he doesn't have my prospective/history but I would think that a bit of empathy might shine through on this subject. However, I'm projecting my views on this.

You want to come after me.........go ahead. You want to argue my ideas I post here or my "conservative" values..........go a head. I'm just asking for the Klan/KKK crap to be left out of post aimed towards me. That is all.
                              Last edited by baru911; 07-19-2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

He can't help himself...

Wait until he tells you to die in a fire...

Comment

Working...