X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMANN
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Out of touch with America

No matter which side you are on, this dude is just so wrong for this country.

• Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Yeah and police impersonating Mitt Romney is so right.

Oh dear.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
      No matter which side you are on, this dude is just so wrong for this country.

Yes he is. Mitt will be an adequate replacement & improvement, but we are so far off the edge of the cliff it is going to take way more than just an adequate President. It's going to take someone similar to Scott Walkers 'fuck you I'm doing this because that's what I promised and it's the right thing to do' attitude. (Even those who hate or disagree with Walker have to admit his resolve is great and he did exactly what he said he would do if elected).
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

That video sums up his entire legacy. Private sector is fine....we need to pump more money into the government sector. He fucking HATES the private sector & success from hard work.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Everyone who lives "inside the Beltway" is so completely out of touch with America.

I live in HELL, and I could tell you what the average American sinner is going through on a daily basis than those who live in your nation's capitol.
          But then, I'm just a well informed Devil.
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            That video sums up his entire legacy. Private sector is fine....we need to pump more money into the government sector. He fucking HATES the private sector & success from hard work.
            no it doesn't.

republicans have been bitching about obama pumping money into the private sector. so now, when it's clear that they won't do anything additional in the private sector, rather than saying, "well, we're fucked," obama went with, the private sector's fine. now, without question, stupid wording. but by no means are republicans blameless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

The American citizens need to get off their lazy asses and stop expecting someone to do everything for them. Do something for yourself. No new president can fix all the problems and frankly public apathy and laziness is the biggest problem. They want you to stay lazy and complacent because you need the system more when you are that type of person. The biggest fear a control freak has is people no longer needing them and right now we are ruled by control freaks.

It's not the private sector vs the government. It's about corruption. Obama has given the private sector plenty of money when he bailed the banks out and gave lucrative government contracts to private companies. The problem is only a few insiders benefitted and not the public as a whole. Obama has increased the size of government which I doubt much of it goes to productive purposes. But then Bush was doing the same damn thing but Obama has beat the chimp on the amount of money wasted. So this partisan argument is all about who wastes the least amount of money.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-10-2012, 05:38 PM.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                Everyone who lives "inside the Beltway" is so completely out of touch with America.

I live in HELL, and I could tell you what the average American sinner is going through on a daily basis than those who live in your nation's capitol.
                But then, I'm just a well informed Devil.
                Actually the only recession proof booming real estate market has been the Washington DC area. The increase of government jobs when the rest of the country is losing theirs has kept Washington DC isolated from reality.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                  Yeah and police impersonating Mitt Romney is so right.
                  Police impersonating? What? Mitt is dressing up like Sting and singing A Doo Doo Doo A Da Da Da?

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

You want to know how to define "out of touch"?

How about someone who thinks teachers, policemen, and firefighters are the enemy?

Word to Mittens: The real "lesson" from the fiasco in Wisconsin is NOT that "government is bad". It's that Shittyzens United and the KKKoch Brothers are far worse, and that Hitler & his henchman Joe Goebbels were 666% correct when they said that you repeat the same lie to people over and over again, and eventually they will believe it.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Actually the only recession proof booming real estate market has been the Washington DC area. The increase of government jobs when the rest of the country is losing theirs has kept Washington DC isolated from reality.
                      Sadly, most of the real estate market in the beltway, especially Northern Virginia, is not from government jobs themselves, but from the "defense" industry jobs which have grown since the BCE created two useless wars and the Reichland Security industry.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I think the people do more to reinforce the two-party system than the parties do. Criticize one party, the other party is immediately brought up. Pavlov would be proud.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Pavlov is an asshole. That fool sneaks up on my dog Cerberus with his goddamn bells all the time, and Cerberus falls for it.

Nothing like having a 3 headed dog barking like crazy at 3:00 AM

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You're kind of mixing up your mythologies there a bit.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              The increase of government jobs when the rest of the country is losing theirs has kept Washington DC isolated from reality.
                              There's over half a million fewer government employees under Obama. LINK
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...