• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Whats up?

Hey, Im fraroc, but you can call me Francesco if you want

Im 19 years old and I've been a Van Halen fanatic basically since the day I was born. In fact I love all music from the 70s 80s and 90s!! and I hate this generation's shitty autotune garbage.

When people ask me Dave or Sammy, I don't usually like to awnser this. Because I USED to like both. But my respect for Sammy Hagar has been completley destroyed. I personally believe he's a manipulative, scheming asshole that is on a major bender for both money and sympathy. I love how he says that he wants to be friends with Eddie again, but in the same breath tells him to go fuck himself. Sammy may be a talented man, but he's a major shit talker and an asshole.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi fraroc and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by fraroc
      Hey, Im fraroc, but you can call me Francesco if you want

Im 19 years old and I've been a Van Halen fanatic basically since the day I was born. In fact I love all music from the 70s 80s and 90s!! and I hate this generation's shitty autotune garbage.

When people ask me Dave or Sammy, I don't usually like to awnser this. Because I USED to like both. But my respect for Sammy Hagar has been completley destroyed. I personally believe he's a manipulative, scheming asshole that is on a major bender for both money and sympathy. I love how he says that he wants to be friends with Eddie again, but in the same breath tells him to go fuck himself. Sammy may be a talented man, but he's a major shit talker and an asshole.
      You are a young and a wise man!!!
      Welcome aboard Francesco

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Welcome! Love to see you folks from the younger generation appreciating good ol' rock and roll!! Or - I should say - Roth and roll! I like the way you think! (except the 'Sammy may be talented' part, but I'll let it slide )
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Welcome to the Army Fraroc...
          Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Hey Francesco..
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

buh bye

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Call me psycho. If any of you queers call me Francesco I'll kill ya.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

How 'bout psycho illiterate Francesco ??

Comment

Working...