Thread: Scottie Pippen is a PUSS!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Scottie Pippen is a PUSS!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...Pippen-Thomas/

What a whiney bitch. Does he know how much of a pussy he sounds like? Zeke played too rough for him? Thomas may be of questionable character, but who the fuck in their right mind wouldn't have wanted that motherfucker as their "general" on the floor? Pippen wouldn't have been shit without Jordan. No wonder he is just another broke and destitute former player. I had zero respect for Pippen before this article, now I have less.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck Pippen, always has been a whiney cunt and always will be.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Whatever...Isiah was a punk when there were no punks...

I remember the classless move of leaving the floor after the playoff loss. Do you really want someone like that representing your country?

The team has to fit together and based on how the team performed and gelled, it looks to be exactly the right decision.

if what Scotty is saying about him being the general...instructing those bigger bodies to dish out cheap shots, that isn't exactly cool. One thing to give out cheap shots yourself...you have to answer the bell eventually. Quite another to put others at risk and not step up and then man up when you are challenged.

Weak. Typical Isiah
    Roth Army Canada

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    Whatever...Isiah was a punk when there were no punks...

I remember the classless move of leaving the floor after the playoff loss. Do you really want someone like that representing your country?

The team has to fit together and based on how the team performed and gelled, it looks to be exactly the right decision.

if what Scotty is saying about him being the general...instructing those bigger bodies to dish out cheap shots, that isn't exactly cool. One thing to give out cheap shots yourself...you have to answer the bell eventually. Quite another to put others at risk and not step up and then man up when you are challenged.

Weak. Typical Isiah
    Uh, we're you around when Zeke played? There was no one tougher on the court than Zeke. He played before the "Jordan rules". When Zeke drove the lane, it wasn't a parting of the red sea. He got clobbered, and never whined about it. He played the NBA Finals with a broken foot!

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have broken my foot...do you know how many bones there are in your feet? They don't even put casts on most breaks in the foot...maybe his was bad...I have no idea.

My point is this...Other elite Dream team players are the same even if they played on other teams. Thomas could play that style becasue of what team he was on.

He would have been a good player anywhere, but no way he gets away with the cheapness his team was known for, and particularly him

I personally preferred how basketball was played in that era. The Pistons were cheap though. One thing to play tough, quite another to be cheap. You can't deny that point.

Sweet justice Isiah was left off the dream team. Couldn't agree more with that decision. He was a great competitor...as were all of the Pistons. Classless move in the playoffs...again typical Pistons
    Last edited by Romeo Delight; 06-14-2012 at 11:48 AM.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Loving how Jordon schools Isiah at 2:48

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You are right, that was a classless move. They should have punched Jordan and Pippen in the face before they walked off.

I loved the way they played in that era too. Well, before the lame "Jordan rules" anyway. Jordan was untouchable. That's the ONLY reason he could have ever schooled Zeke.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Zeke isn't anywhere near Jordan. C'mon now!

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    You are right, that was a classless move. They should have punched Jordan and Pippen in the face before they walked off.

I loved the way they played in that era too. Well, before the lame "Jordan rules" anyway. Jordan was untouchable. That's the ONLY reason he could have ever schooled Zeke.
    Yeah...he is schooling all of the Pistons in this game...just blowing by Zeke like he isn't even there and manages to get the basket while getting hacked by the rest of the sad sack Pistons. Such a great time in basketball...oh the memories

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Like I have already said at least twice. "JORDAN RULES". Of course he blew by them. They had to let him because that is what the NBA wanted. A pussified finesse game tailored to Jordan. The Pistons were "The Bad Boys". The Bulls were Jordan and the refs.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Like I have already said at least twice. "JORDAN RULES". Of course he blew by them. They had to let him because that is what the NBA wanted. A pussified finesse game tailored to Jordan. The Pistons were "The Bad Boys". The Bulls were Jordan and the refs.
    You're right. You should be allowed to gang tackle anyone in the key. Also, elbows to the head shoudl be an accepted part of the game for anyone who dares drive to the basket. Doubly so for games played at a Detroit home game.

Jordan Rules? Seems like Detroit benefitted from being allowed to disregard rules of any kind for far too long. If Zeke was allowed to wrap his arms around Jordan in this game, he still would have scored 30

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    You're right. You should be allowed to gang tackle anyone in the key. Also, elbows to the head shoudl be an accepted part of the game for anyone who dares drive to the basket. Doubly so for games played at a Detroit home game.
    Finally we agree on something!

Jordan is one of the greats, for sure. But he did get special treatment.

I have said for years, the rim needs to go up to 12'. The game is different now for these over grown apes.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Big time special treatment, he is one of the greatest players and I can admit that, but basketball was ALOT better before all the new rules he caused took affect. Lakers, Celts, and yes, the Pistons were real men going to war on the court, now all we have is a bunch of high flying pussies with next to zero actual talent or basketball smarts, of course their are exceptions, but not many.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I dunno, I saw some great non-calls these finals. I wish the game was called not so tight for sure, but the Detroit teams were allowed to literally mug players in the key. Not sure that is where the game should be

Thread Information