Guitar World Comes Through Again! Awesome VH Cover Story In New Issue!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    Gregory, are ye bearing false witness again?
    I really do need to break down and buy new glasses. I swear the first time I read that, it said "Greg, are you wearing falsies again?" And I'm the guy you are counting on to give you correct change from a twenty when you pay a late fee.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fourthcoming

That's a visual Freudian slip.......

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Nigel
        An Open Letter to TJMKID:

I used to Bump & Grind, but some people think I'm doin' the Dogtown Shuffle with Sensible Shoes.
        Yeah if only.

Oh dear.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
          Now I truly know why Oedipus stuck pins in his eyes........
          Probably explains the whole "Eddie Van Halen rubbing lemons in his eyes" routine from that abortive 2004 "Utter Suckfest/Crap-o-rama" tour, as well.

Last edited by chefcraig; 06-22-2012, 01:29 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fourthcoming

Haa.....well said, funny pic

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

That's a visual Freudian slip.......
              Or an indirect commentary upon the customers I've been getting lately. Six of one, half a dozen of the other...

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Yount
                Commando
                • Jan 2012

Ha ha ha! Great Nigel great! I saw tits tonight I say! That's right! Knockers!

Independent's day as I raise A Toast... With the top down 60 and smile "I'm only in it for the photo" you say as you drape back on the couch, your arms over the back, yeah! I held a shooting star, we's redline deadline babe, stick it out third time aground in the 2K!

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

This is one reason Rosie Odonnel has always been in my list of 5 women on a deserted island. I chose the 5 most annoying bitches to be there. The I swim away to be eaten by sharks but the rest of the free world is saved while those 5 women rot & argue with each other on the island.

Rosie Odonnel
                  Janine Garafalo
                  Barbara Walters
                  Kim Kardashian
                  Michelle Maddow

List is a few years old. I need to update it. AND OF COURSE! I would give a couple of them a poke before I swam off to be chum. I may want them gone forever but that doesn't mean I wouldn't hit it. Rosie is the only constant from that list. Madonna was there for a while but she's been off for several years.

*My dream deserted island to actually live on has Martha Stewart as 1 of the 5. Someone to cook & make a kick ass shack.

Eddie Van Halen was in Guitar World?
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• fourthcoming

No Ann Coulter?

Comment

• Nigel
                      Roadie
                      • Mar 2004

How about LaToya Jackson, Ellen DeGenerate, Sarah Palin, Candy Crowley (from CNN) and even Anderson Cooper who could relentlessly ask

cross-examining type questions while everyone throws themselves into the sharks den. Keep Sarah back and protect her for a quick fuck then have a Black Bear maul her like a salmon.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Can we put Gretchen Carlson and Elizabeth Hasslebeck on that island too? Both are utterly annoying. Oh, and Sada, did you mean Michelle Malkin, or Rachel Maddow? I'd vote Malkin...(but yeah I'd hit it once before I left)

Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No Ann Coulter?
                          s/he's not actually a woman, so s/he's not eligible for the list. Worse yet, if s/he never had the complete surgery, s/he might breed with one of the others and defeat the whole purpose of sending them to the island.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vanshipman
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

In regards to the new GW VH issue, it turns out it is pretty good. Eddie has high praise of Dave when talking about the recording of the album. They were talking about the lyrics and Eddie said "Some of his lyrics are hilarious. Dave's good. He's a very well-read person, and it shows in his lyrics. I don't know of anybody else who can write lyrics that are so out there, yet in. Some of the stuff is blatant, but a lot of it makes you think. It's tripped-out and deep, but not so deep that you can't relate to it. I think he's brilliant." Eddie also said that he thought Dave's vocals on the album were great. He also says "It felt like a comfortable old pair of shoes. Working with Dave again was like we had never left each other. It was that comfortable. We've known each other since high school. When you have old friends, five or six years can go by when you don't see each other, but you just pick up where you left off." He also says they plan on making another record after a short break. Great interview.

Comment

• gbranton
                              Veteran
                              • Aug 2005

Now I truly know why Oedipus stuck pins in his eyes........
                              Is that before he was in the band Eddie Puss and the Motherfuckers, or am I thinking about a different guy?
                              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Yount
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2012

That Eddie quote is the shit!! Dave is so deep and yet so simple that is what is so fucking good about him he brings us all together under HIS flag, OUR flag! Which is so ironic 'cause he's such a self-confessed loner. The greatest joke in rock history!?

Comment

Working...