Guitar World Comes Through Again! Awesome VH Cover Story In New Issue!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Angel
    Listen here you no good, cock-sucking, nutsack licking fucking useless pussy CUNT! You put words into my mouth or thoughts into my brain one more time and you will be pulling your nuts out of your fucking throat. I never said Wolf was a genius, nor did I say he was the reason people are buying tix. WE'RE ALL BUYING TIX BECAUSE DAVE AND EDDIE ARE ONSTAGE TOGETHER - DUH.... We've been on these fucking boards for 13+ years waiting for this moment and putting up with shit from fucking no good losers like you. You have no game, you're boring and one-dimensional. Now go blow Sam while Mike's got his cock up your ass... you know you wanna. I aint passive, I'm 100% aggressive all the way... You can step up what you say to me, but if I come back....yeah, it's gonna sting a little.

Now go swallow some cum and play with those 2 inches hanging between your legs while you dream of sucking Wolf's nutsack... dumb fucking cunt.
    Angel remind me to never piss you off
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Holy moly!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Listen here you no good, cock-sucking, nutsack licking fucking useless pussy CUNT! You put words into my mouth or thoughts into my brain one more time and you will be pulling your nuts out of your fucking throat. I never said Wolf was a genius, nor did I say he was the reason people are buying tix. WE'RE ALL BUYING TIX BECAUSE DAVE AND EDDIE ARE ONSTAGE TOGETHER - DUH.... We've been on these fucking boards for 13+ years waiting for this moment and putting up with shit from fucking no good losers like you. You have no game, you're boring and one-dimensional. Now go blow Sam while Mike's got his cock up your ass... you know you wanna. I aint passive, I'm 100% aggressive all the way... You can step up what you say to me, but if I come back....yeah, it's gonna sting a little.

Now go swallow some cum and play with those 2 inches hanging between your legs while you dream of sucking Wolf's nutsack... dumb fucking cunt.
        This is pure brilliance Angel. Are you related to George Carlin?

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Therapeutic. Got it out of my system. Yeah, I'm stressed today, does it show?
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Spoken like a true sexually confused bleeding heart liberal nobody...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Therapeutic. Got it out of my system. Yeah, I'm stressed today, does it show?
              It shows everyday...

You're riddled with anxiety...

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                It shows everyday...

You're riddled with anxiety...
                Actually, I'm not, although I should be. Final exams, need new car so have to go back to full-time work while studying full-time, and need to figure out where I should move next now that the government has pulled the rug out from under my feet....

I just get it out of my system here so that's the side you see most often. Unlike DLR, I don't do a very good job of keeping my goat hidden, lol.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vanshipman
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

Random thought trying to get thread back on topic. Gallant effort terry. You're like the guy who walks into the huge orgy, flips on the lights & says "who recorded over my gladiator tape?!?"
                  lol!!!!!!!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    Spoken like a true sexually confused bleeding heart liberal nobody...
                    Sexually confused...wtf?!?! I have no confusion whatsoever in that regard. Besides, I'm old...it's very low on the "things that matter" meter.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Now back topic: Awesome interviews...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Random thought trying to get thread back on topic. Gallant effort terry. You're like the guy who walks into the huge orgy, flips on the lights & says "who recorded over my Gladiator tape?!?"
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I really Dont Feel The Love In This Thread.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                            You're shittin' me. What parts? .

I don't know how much credit should be given to Wolf. Wasn't there when they recorded the album, got Eddie sober, or brought Dave back. Difference between me & TJM is I don't care how much credit you guys give him...only how much I give him.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Wolf Is The Glue In Van Halen,End Of Story.;D
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Damn!

"women all over 'cross the U,S,A, got spoiled to death, in a hammerhead way
                                President went to congress, here's what he said..
                                "Gentlemen our honor has been betrayed!!"
                                We're in deep, deep water 'less I miss my mark
                                Put out an A.P.B. on the hammerhead shark

An Angel went to court, entered her plea
                                said keep that faggot TJMKID away from me
                                he don't understand what a man should know
                                and by the time I could teach
                                him he'd be far too old

be-bop-a-lula baby far too old!"

Comment

Working...