Guitar World Comes Through Again! Awesome VH Cover Story In New Issue!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yount
    Commando
    • Jan 2012

For the last fucking time Bridge and forthcoming it's YOU'RE not YOUR. I can't read that shit even if I agree with it when there's the same CONSTANT mistake made throughout these threads by you two. Sorry I had to say it. Been shitting me for months.
    Last edited by Yount; 06-20-2012, 12:49 PM. Reason: I'm a cunt I know.

Comment

• Yount
      Commando
      • Jan 2012

Oh yeah and my opinion?

Van Halen is in the now. Be grateful. Dave is in and VH are playing shows to back up a great album. Savour it boys and girls. They'll never come again, the mighty VH.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Yount
        For the last fucking time Bridge and forthcoming it's YOU'RE not YOUR. I can't read that shit even if I agree with it when there's the same CONSTANT mistake made throughout these threads by you two. Sorry I had to say it. Been shitting me for months.

Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Yount
          Commando
          • Jan 2012

x2 .
          Last edited by Yount; 06-20-2012, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Yount
            Commando
            • Jan 2012

Truth beers

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

And to think my Mom and brother are English teachers. Don't you mean 'by you's two'? Kidding. Keep you're (ha!) shirt on smart ass!

Comment

• Yount
                Commando
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                And to think my Mom and brother are English teachers. Don't you mean 'by you's two'? Kidding. Keep you're (ha!) shirt on smart ass!
                Better now than when you send your first memoirs for editing.
                Last edited by Yount; 06-20-2012, 01:33 PM. Reason: No doubt you'll all be scanning my posts for mistakes.

Comment

• TJMKID
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                  Wolfgang was the one who put the song structure of Stay Frosty together... Took the song from Dave and added the other sections...

And now you know the rest of the story. Get on that fucking horse and ride away....

So the kid takes the song from Dave and dabbles in a few ideas and the song comes out sounding a lot like "Ice Cream Man Part 2" ---- for this you call him a musical genius?

You are easily impressed ---- are you a Van Haggis fan ?

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    Please report to the Sheep Pen... By an overwhelming landslide you've just been voted Larg Pissy Bitch of the Month!!

Go put your big girl panties on and go redeem your prize...

I'm redeemed by the fact I still have a very high bar when it comes to labeling people "musical geniuses".

Dave and Eddie met that bar early in their career ---- Wolfie is still huffing and puffing towards it.

Comment

• TJMKID
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                      You are a pisser. He came up with the new breakdown in She's The Woman that sent his Dad for a loop trying to figure out how to solo over it. I'm still not sure why your lobbying for original written music. Can you burn me a copy of Mike's solo project? Oh, that's right. It doesn't, can't and won't ever exist because he doesn't write. Nobody's holding that against him. He's a great bass player.

So Wolfie comes up with a new breakdown in a song that STILL sounds 90% the same of the original demo ---- and suddenly he's a musical genius wiping away anything Mike accomplished with 30 yrs. of VH ??

Keep polishing that "Wolfgang Nutsack Nuzzlers" membership card ---- it's one of your prized possessions.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                        I'm redeemed by the fact I still have a very high bar when it comes to labeling people "musical geniuses".

Dave and Eddie met that bar early in their career ---- Wolfie is still huffing and puffing towards it.
                        LOL! well the kid has lost some weight. You don't do that without huffing and puffing.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

your so right, man! let it all out!
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

So Wolfie comes up with a new breakdown in a song that STILL sounds 90% the same of the original demo ---- and suddenly he's a musical genius wiping away anything Mike accomplished with 30 yrs. of VH ??

Keep polishing that "Wolfgang Nutsack Nuzzlers" membership card ---- it's one of your prized possessions.

A. Never called him a musical genius.
                            B. Respond to my request for Mike's original music.
                            C. Do you play any instruments?
                            D. This just in- You hold the record for most STFU's in a thread. Hats off!

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• bantonelli
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

Um... just asking...but... What did Bassplayer accomplish besides hitting high notes and playing bass? He got equal credit & $, yet he never wrote lyrics or music. What has he accomplished ? hot sauce and his bff is Red Bette?

Why compare Wolfie to his Dad????? Wolfie is the FIRE ignited to making this band what it is today, whether he ever writes a lyric or music even if he has Eddie's DNA. If it weren't for Wolfie...Ed may not be alive (as Ed said), and we wouldn't have Dave back.

And yeah.... I put the kid on a pedestal.
                                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

Working...