X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baru911
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2012

She's the Woman 45 Question

I've read a few times that the She's the Woman 45 was limited. I've read different numbers to how limited it was. Does anyone know if the number of the 45's that got pressed has ever been released?
    Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Depending upon who is selling it on EBay, the total has been quoted between 500 and 700 copies for independent record stores. Oddly enough, you could only get the single if you purchased the entire album.

LINK

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• mumpy73
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jun 2012

There were 700 I believe. I live in London and ordered one from a US store who sent it to me free with a copy of the CD album. Respect for Rock of Ages store for not ripping the fans off and putting it on eBay.
      What a fight to get it right, For a minute of delight . . .

Comment

• poppadingo
        Full On Cocktard
        • Apr 2004

just got one for $25
        You just can't fix stupid

Comment

• baru911
          Head Fluffer
          • Jun 2012

I got one too.
          Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

Working...