X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    I'm surprised people still respond to this thread considering it was started by someone who destroyed this web site.

(I'm eating cheez- it's by the way)

uh u hu hu hu hu hu h uh uh uh uh uh u hu hu
    Wait, YOU started this thread?

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Envy ?
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

not much
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Ice Cream in Winter
          Global Warming?...a whole week around 80 F° was enough excuse, I love dulce de leche chocolate chunk ice cream.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Buffalo-style Friday fish fry yesterday for lunch:
            20141010_143614.jpg

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

I just munched some Tapatio seasoned homemade beef jerky. It was a bit too spicy for my liking. My friend makes some other spicy beef jerky with Siracha that's pretty good. He sells it at work to make a little extra cash.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I just munched some Tapatio seasoned homemade beef jerky. It was a bit too spicy for my liking. My friend makes some other spicy beef jerky with Siracha that's pretty good. He sells it at work to make a little extra cash.
                I'll bet it would go great with these chips....

And of course, you wash it all down with some of this.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

I like the jerky but I don't think I'd like the Ale. The chips maybe but I think I'd prefer tortilla chips. I like a spicy bloody Mary but not so hot my mouth bursts into flames the second I stop drinking it. I've had a few that were that hot. A local bar that sells food has a hangover special. A chili cheese omelette and a spicy bloody Mary. I wonder if they call them a bloody Mary because Jack The Ripper killed a Mary. Mary Kelly.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Rogue Chipotle Ale isn't all that spicy. Cave Creek Chili Beer is definitely hotter. But Rogue is a better beer. The Cave Creek Beer is pretty much Corona with peppers added, including the same clear glass bottles, which means the beer gets "skunked" way too soon. That's why I stopped drinking that stuff.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Tomatoes from my garden...num num.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                        Tomatoes from my garden...num num.
                        Homegrown tomatoes are definitely one of the best things about this time of the year. Bad part of that is, I can't even eat tomatoes the other 9 months of the year anymore because those tastless GMO MonSatan frankentomatoes just don't compare
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• VetteLS5
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Just finished...

Bone-in locally raised strip steaks, homemade lobster mashed potatoes, mixed greens. Local vineyard cab franc.

Lobster mash was a bit of a disappointment. First attempt, and lobster meat was warm water variety. Will be getting some good NE lobster for holidays.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ford
                            homegrown tomatoes are definitely one of the best things about this time of the year. Bad part of that is, i can't even eat tomatoes the other 9 months of the year anymore because those tastless gmo monsatan frankentomatoes just don't compare
                            exactly!
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                              Just finished...

Bone-in locally raised strip steaks, homemade lobster mashed potatoes, mixed greens. Local vineyard cab franc.

Lobster mash was a bit of a disappointment. First attempt, and lobster meat was warm water variety. Will be getting some good NE lobster for holidays.

Lobster mixed into potatoes. mac and cheese, etc. - is always a disappointment...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5

I've never had an opportunity to try NE lobster. I assume the lobster I have tried is from the west coast. Last time I was fishing off Ventura pier (north of L A ) a guy caught a huge lobster with a fishing pole. I don't think it's legal to keep any you catch that way here but there wasn't any fish and game wardens around because you don't need a fishing license in California to fish off a public pier. I've never had lobster mashed potatoes but I've had lobster and crab mac and cheese. I thought it was pretty tasty.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...