X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EddieFan4Eva
    Banned
    • May 2004

VH at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame....

Hear me out. Ya know....all the bitching, fighting, crying, and idiotic remarks aside.....when VH does get inducted, the original 4 will take the stage and perform...it's a given, to be honest. What will come after this? Anyone's guess would be the obvious answer....but the word i have is this.....VH will finish this tour, do a cd and tour with Sammy, then the Hall of Fame (should it happen), and/or a cd tour with Dave. After that, VH will retire. Do i know it to be 100% concrete? No....but my source has never led me wrong yet. I'm not expecting y'all to believe me.....that's fine, i could give a shit less....but as i've heard it, all members of VH, past or present, are on board and aware of this 2-3 year plan. Ever wonder why Dave hasnt been overdoing it with the bashing of Sammy or the brothers as of late? Peace.
  • BARE BONE
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2004

John Fogerty wouldn't play with CCR at the hall of fame. Maybe Eddie should hook up with Mr. Jackson again.
    Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Re: VH at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame....

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
      Do i know it to be 100% concrete? No....but my source has never led me wrong yet.
      And your source is???

Mezro...the proof is in the pudding and the pudding is usually fresh out of a loaded diaper
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• vhsinger22
        Groupie
        • Apr 2004

I DONT KNOW, I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE THE ANOUNCEMENT THIS YEAR BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. THEY MAY BE ON THE SAME STAGE GETTING INDUCTED IN THE HALL OF FAME BUT PERFORMING- I JUST DONT KNOW. I HOPE AND PRAY TO SEE DAVE AND THE CLASSIC LINE-UP BEFORE I DIE, BUT I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH. FOR NOW I'D RATHER SEE LUCKY 13 VAN HALEN TRIBUTE BAND- WWW.ERUPTIONMUSIC.COM
        look,i'll pay you for it...wtf?

Comment

• bru87tr
          Commando
          • Apr 2004

its funny how Dave is so quiet!

but I still dont believe.

I still think all 4 originals wont take the stage together at the HOF.

especially if sammy is included which ed will make sure of. I cant see dave taking the stage with sammy and the rest. unless dave has really mellowed or wants to take the spotlight from them.
          "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2004

Oh no... another guy with info from his secret source... we get a new one every couple of weeks here

Comment

• pete
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

AZCARDINAL has the facts.

He's very consistent.

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2004

oh yeah... according to AZcardinal, Dave was supposed to surprise us all onstage starting with the first show... we were all so impressed with his sources...

Comment

• General Hina
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2004

Hear me out. Ya know....all the bitching, fighting, crying, and idiotic remarks aside.....when VH does get inducted, the original 4 will take the stage and perform...it's a given,
                  This is definitely NOT a given.
                  John Fogerty accepted his award with CCR and then refused to play with the other 2 surviving members.
                  Instead he played a set of CCR tunes with an all-star band.

Over and Out,
                  General Hina

Comment

• lms2

The summer tour is not over. Dave could yet join with Van Hagar . But this most recent AL and Spam interview taking jabs at Dave that way does not look good. Dave needs to quit being so hush hush and let us know what is going on. Maybe update his web site a little.

Comment

• tobinentinc
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

It would be cool, it also makes some sense, but it's also very unlikely. But who knows.
                      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

They are all cunts. It wont happen.
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DR CHIP
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Comment

• tjvhou812
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

its not gonna happen period..

face the facts sammy is back,
                            i know its hard for some of the people on here but he's back....

by the way, van halen blew the fuckin roof off the worcester centrum...

great fucking show
                            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• street_lethal
                              Groupie
                              • May 2004

Re: VH at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame....

Hear me out. Ya know....all the bitching, fighting, crying, and idiotic remarks aside.....when VH does get inducted, the original 4 will take the stage and perform...it's a given, to be honest. What will come after this? Anyone's guess would be the obvious answer....but the word i have is this.....VH will finish this tour, do a cd and tour with Sammy, then the Hall of Fame (should it happen), and/or a cd tour with Dave. After that, VH will retire. Do i know it to be 100% concrete? No....but my source has never led me wrong yet. I'm not expecting y'all to believe me.....that's fine, i could give a shit less....but as i've heard it, all members of VH, past or present, are on board and aware of this 2-3 year plan. Ever wonder why Dave hasnt been overdoing it with the bashing of Sammy or the brothers as of late? Peace.
                              All I know is Dave better be singing if they get inducted since the original six albums he sang on is what will putting them in the hall of fame.

Comment

Working...