Tom & Katie Announce Divorce On MAGIC MIKE's Opening Day,Coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

If you go through auditing, they know your deepest, darkest secrets.

Wondered how long it would be before she would get tired of his Xenu-worshipping bullshit and divorce him.

Hope she does a tell-all interview where she reams the Church Of Appliantology.

Those fuckers are the worst fucking con-artists. They are just a wannabe Catholic Church.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Ha....Rupert Murdoch does not have anything nice to say about Scientology. Of course he is so fucking rich and controls so much of the world's media, he can say any fucking thing he wants, and the Scientology criminals cannot do a fucking thing about it!

Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chief executive and outspoken octogenarian media mogul, took to Twitter on Sunday to weigh in on the breakup of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And Murdoch's tweets about Scientology sparked a big backlash. [Slideshow: The end of 'TomKat'] "Scientology back in news," Murdoch tweeted. "Very weird cult, but big, big money [...]

Rupert Murdoch: Scientologists ‘creepy, maybe even evil’

Rupert Murdoch, New Corp. chief executive and outspoken octogenarian media mogul, took to Twitter on Sunday to weigh in on the breakup of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And Murdoch's tweets about Scientology sparked a big backlash.

"Scientology back in news," Murdoch tweeted. "Very weird cult, but big, big money involved with Tom Cruise either number two or three in [hierarchy]."

The owner of Fox News, Wall Street Journal and New York Post followed the "cult" comment with another tweet.

"Watch Katie Holmes and Scientology story develop," Murdoch wrote. "Something creepy, maybe even evil, about these people."

While Cruise is often associated with Viacom's Paramount Pictures, the Los Angeles Times noted, he has also starred in films for 20th Century Fox--the studio owned by News Corporation--and is "known for being prickly about being challenged about his involvement with Scientology."

Murdoch, though, is standing by his comments.

"Since Scientology tweet hundreds of attacks," he wrote later. "Expect they will increase and get worse and maybe threatening. Still stick to my story."

After a user asked Murdoch for his thoughts on Mormonism, he responded: "Mormonism a mystery to me, but Mormons certainly not evil."

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

She must have gotten tired of being married to a closeted gay man.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

BTW, here's a pic of Tom's first wife:

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

Not a surprise, the pattern repeats itself once again. So far three little known starlets have latched on to Tom's coat tails, signed the confidentiality agreement and agreed to participate in a sham marriage in exchange for a shot at stardom.
            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              the Church Of Appliantology.
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• gbranton
                Veteran
                • Aug 2005

Tom's problem with marriage is that he worships at the church of scrotumology.
                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  The owner of Fox News, Wall Street Journal and New York Post followed the "cult" comment with another tweet.

"Watch Katie Holmes and Scientology story develop," Murdoch wrote. "Something creepy, maybe even evil, about these people."
                  This is something I've learned the hard way recently. When the media wants a story to go in a certain direction, they will make sure the news goes in that direction. When a man as powerful as Murdoch tells us to "watch a story develop" that means that a serious story is developing... and I can't wait to find out what it is! Is Holmes' child the new messiah or something to these people? Their worldwide headquarters is only a few miles from where I work and I never see or hear a peep from these people. They are on the DOWNLOW around here. I did work with one once and she said some freaky shit sometimes.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

Tom does not have a doorbell sign like mine that says "bring it, I'll cunniling it".

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by gbranton
                      Tom does not have a doorbell sign like mine that says "bring it, I'll cunniling it".
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Stories about Tom being gay are a bit like stories about Dave being gay - if they were true they would have come about by now. No one's media team can be that good, I'm afraid. Tom has been ultra famous for over 25 years.

Personally, I just think he's a strange guy. Add the ridiculous ambition to the scientology (and the 20 year age gap) and I can see how it all falls apart...
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by binnie
                          Stories about Tom being gay are a bit like stories about Dave being gay - if they were true they would have come about by now. No one's media team can be that good, I'm afraid. Tom has been ultra famous for over 25 years.

Personally, I just think he's a strange guy. Add the ridiculous ambition to the scientology (and the 20 year age gap) and I can see how it all falls apart...
                          You can't compare those two. Tom is STRANGE. I think whatever he's hiding is far more darker then just being gay. I don't even wanna know.

I believe Dave is bi.
                          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

I really don't care what either of them do, to be honest. It just seems to me that if there was any truth to the rumours they would have been 'outed' by now.
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by binnie

I agree and actually don't think he's gay, just weird...

On CNN they're reporting Katie got fed up with the L. Ron Hubbard bullshit and didn't want her daughter attending a Scientology "bootcamp"....

Comment

• fourthcoming

Wow......VH's tour really is over.......this is what it's come to.....Katie and Tom, Anderson Cooper, what book are you reading.....etc......soon we'll be discussing another useless couple....Prince William and Kate Middleton. Hurry the fuck up VH and get back on the horse please!!!

Comment

Working...