• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Momshell
    Hey!! That's me...and yes I still want him to take his shirt off. I have no doubt he'd still look sexy!
    Amen, sister!!
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

Okay, so I guess I must be the only female that has never had any kind of "attraction" to Dave besides musically. Sorry ladies...I absolutely LOVE the man's music, vocals, etc, but as far as finding him "attractive", never happened to me. I think the thing I found most attractive about him was watching the videos about the lyrics of the new songs, and realizing what an intellectual man he is. Guess I just never looked at him as "eye candy".
      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
        Okay, so I guess I must be the only female that has never had any kind of "attraction" to Dave besides musically. Sorry ladies...I absolutely LOVE the man's music, vocals, etc, but as far as finding him "attractive", never happened to me. I think the thing I found most attractive about him was watching the videos about the lyrics of the new songs, and realizing what an intellectual man he is. Guess I just never looked at him as "eye candy".
        Oh sister, if you had seen them live in the early days....he was one sexy mofo!!!
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

*edit*

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Angel
            Oh sister, if you had seen them live in the early days....he was one sexy mofo!!!
            That seems to be the general consensus :-)

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS
              *edit*
              Not sure what you mean?

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

That seems to be the general consensus :-)

He was spectacular...

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

This seems like a female thread for all of you guys lurking at the bottom....
                  Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

The only thing sexy I ever liked about DLR was the ability to pick some super fine chicks for his videos.
                    He designs a "sceen that emits sex" and it involves women, see; his propmotional pics, his christmas cards etc....He knows some mind numbing babes...jeez.

Dave isn't sexy at all to me, he is just some talented Mf'er that rolls out some great music..that MUST continue ( cause I sais so ...lol) either with VH or anywhere else he lands.

If you want a sexier Dave,.. Miss Stocholm 2012, show him your tits at the next show. I am quite possitive he can flip your trigger from across the stage.

2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Not sure what you mean?
                      He doesn't even know what he means.

Oh dear.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        Unrealistic coming from a man who will be 58 years old in October....
                        Speak for yourself.

When I turned 18 and started off on my humping career I fucked chicks over 50 and under 50 and 18 and you name it.....Ageism is the stupidest rankest child like reaction there is.....people can be sexy at any age...and if all your mind can see are visuals...you have no vision nor any wit nor any creativity nor any real way...to be sexy.

Put yourself into the Box instead of in One. Class is classless. Women over 50 many times flirt so much better than the eye-candy 22 year old...(who might just be her daughter so watch who you diss or you missed the double down).

Stay Frosty My Friends.
                        Last edited by SunisinuS; 06-30-2012, 06:13 PM.
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

My wife is a very classic/conservative type but she told me that Dave 1980's was damn sexy and all the other ex's I was with then btw...but me I'm all music and the sound of CVH is priceless...I think its time to open up some red wine... Cheers to all!!!! from Miami, Spain....
                          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Zempi
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2012

LOL...Were you able to buy wine or was it really a difficult task..?

.I think its time to open up some red wine... Cheers to all!!!! from Miami, Spain....[/QUOTE]

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                              Speak for yourself.

When I turned 18 and started off on my humping career I fucked chicks over 50 and under 50 and 18 and you name it.....Ageism is the stupidest rankest child like reaction there is.....people can be sexy at any age...and if all your mind can see are visuals...you have no vision nor any wit nor any creativity nor any real way...to be sexy.

Put yourself into the Box instead of in One. Class is classless. Women over 50 many times flirt so much better than the eye-candy 22 year old...(who might just be her daughter so watch who you diss or you missed the double down).

Stay Frosty My Friends.
                              That is exactly what I mean. Age has absolutelly nothing to do with it. Bringing up age to me is like saying "He can't be sexy now, it's late afternoon." I see no connection.

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Zempi
                                LOL...Were you able to buy wine or was it really a difficult task..?

.I think its time to open up some red wine... Cheers to all!!!! from Miami, Spain....
                                I am 29 years old, and yesterday I was buying some alcohol free champagne, and they aske to see my ID..

Comment

Working...