X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I don't care what any of you say, but that pic screams FLAMING HOMO !!
    Hmmm, let me thing about the last drag show I attended....

Boa, those long glove sleeve things, hoop ear-rings...hmmm...

Although who he sleeps with makes no difference to me, and Momshell can still fantasize .

Perhaps Dave "dig[s] both and [he] don't care which"
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Hmmm...

You may be right...

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

I can't hear you....la la la la!!!
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I must admit the flowery sleeves/gloves/whatever they are do look just a little bit gay. But it was the 80s......
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by FORD
              Yeah, I must admit the flowery sleeves/gloves/whatever they are do look just a little bit gay. But it was the 80s......
              oh yeah, the 80's...we had Miami Vice in Miami, Florida now known as Spain...lol
              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Calderone
                Hi Envy , i got exactly what you are talking about , you can undertsand get it and feel it
                but most of the fans do not . Maybe not even Dave.

I'm not sure how much of a die hard fan you are but Dave started losing it around 1994.

What i'm talking and what's lacking it's called attitude. He does not have it anymore.

Same thing happened to Gene Simmons ,it has nothing to do with age. It has nothing to do with
                physical abilities. It's about playing the part.

Gene was the Demon , it was frightening, look at 1975-82 videos , he was a madman
                the looks the moves the in-your-face attitude was gone once he took off the make up.
                I was happy in 1996 when the reunion tour started , i thought wow the Demon will be back !!!
                I was wrong ! Demon never came back ! It was Gene Simmons with make up now 1996-2012.
                He moves exactly like his non-make up persona,he forgot all the crazy moves and wild mannerisms
                from the Demon !

Same thing with Dave. around 1994 he cut his hair and he got involved in the mambo slammers thing.
                If you look for 1994 shows you'll see him dancing and acting totally different ! Something happened
                around 1993-94. Even his voice changed a lot !!!

He tried to bring back some of the old Dave around 2002 for the Sam and Dave tour but he focused
                more on the looks and kicks more than the attitude.

In the 70-80's he was aggresive, he smiled a lot but not always ...now he looks goofy with the
                permanent smile and stupid dancing. In the 80's he played the part of the kickass wild surfer guy
                that could kick your ass anytime, he acted serious , that's what's missing , the agressive and seriousness
                and stop the clown act it was OK for the 1985-86 Videos , now it's too late but he needs to get serious.
                Same thing he is doing when he sings Dance the night away now with the higher register, he thinks
                he is improving it but he is not !!! I wish somebody could tell him to get serious and act like a badass
                Dave instead of the funny clown that he is portraying nowadays.

And i know what i'm talking about ! Look at the USFestival videos, he was SERIOUS.He meant DANGER
                with a little bit of Vaudeville ...Now it's 99.9% Vaudeville !
                Man, you GOT IT!!! Thats exactly what I'm talking about!!! He was all badass, sexy and serious. And now he's goofy. And it has nothing to do with age.

And you are absolutely right, everybody doesn't get it. Either you feel it, or you don't. I just hope Dave feels it, and brings it back. And stops smiling all the fucking time. And gets back to his serious "I hate you but I wanna fuck you"-face.
                Last edited by envy_me; 07-01-2012, 04:21 AM.
                The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  I don't care what any of you say, but that pic screams FLAMING HOMO !!
                  I don't think he is gay. But I could bet my life on that he is bi-sexual. I have always suspected, but when I saw the interview he did with MTVs Mark Goodman, in the 80-ies, I knew...It looked like Dave wanted to eat the guy up, you could tell from his body language that there was something there from Daves side. Goodman didn't respond. At least not in front of camera.
                  Last edited by envy_me; 07-01-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                    Hmmm, let me thing about the last drag show I attended....

Boa, those long glove sleeve things, hoop ear-rings...hmmm...

Although who he sleeps with makes no difference to me, and Momshell can still fantasize .

Perhaps Dave "dig[s] both and [he] don't care which"
                    Thats my guess.

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

wot FORD said. the slightly effeminate men got all the sweet poontang in those days, i reckon our boy just ramped it up 1000%.

as, ya know, he does.

Comment

• Calderone
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

He needs the danger , the edge back ! he still can if he wanted or if someone could tell him , check 1:48 , we need that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQQSpsl0Xk

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Calderone
                          He needs the danger , the edge back ! he still can if he wanted or if someone could tell him , check 1:48 , we need that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQQSpsl0Xk
                          We should write an open letter. A manifesto. And send it to him.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                            I KNOW!! But I want sexy feeling
                            Buy a vibrator.
                            WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

wow...next thing will be this thread here turning into a discussion about dave's hair...

I've seen better threads than this going into the dump after five posts...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                wow...next thing will be this thread here turning into a discussion about dave's hair...

I've seen better threads than this going into the dump after five posts...
                                This thread is about the bands/Daves stage act. If you don't like it, go and read a thread you like.

Comment

Working...