Thread: Fatty Van Halen

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    03-04-2015 @ 05:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Fatty Van Halen

Why the hell does Eddie have his son come on stage and play guitar?!
    And why the hell do people think its COOL?!! Eddie is basically turning Wolfie into the next Cody & Cassidy Gifford. No one cares about your fucking fat kid Eddie. Leave him backstage at the buffet, cause no one wants to hear him play guitar either.

The Hagar fans at the links go on and on about how great it is seeing Wolfie, and that there is "a lot of love in the room". NO ONE CARES!! People go to see the band, not band member's children.

If I was at a Van Halen show (only with DLR fronting of course) and Wolfie came on stage, I would throw a battery at his face.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

JOE THUNDER, LP
    I laughed my fucking ass of just now reading that part about the battery. There's a lot of faggots on here that think it's cool for wolf to come out and play, but I'm with you. I'd like to hit him square in the face with a steaming piece of shit.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

busstop boy
    Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-20-2004 @ 05:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks

My only question is how does he get those Jimmy Deans to play the guitar?!

Battery...classic.

Wolfie is going to have to start playing the entire show from what I have read about how shitty EVH is playing.

$87 for a ticket?

The only way I would pay that to sit (and I do mean sit listening to DLR era VH) is if we could see Spammy be-headed at the end of the show.

Chacal

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-26-2014 @ 09:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks

3 recruits that don't know jack shit!!!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I think that whole bringing your kids onstage is mighty cheesy.
    But then again, this is a Van Hagar tour..
    More like the Osmonds than a Rock show.....

lms2
    I thought Wolfie only made an appearance at the rehearals and had not been seen on tour? Regardless, its pretty cheap of you fuck heads to be throwing batteries and steaming shit at a 13 year old kid who has done nothing to you.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Go LMS2 !

lms2
    I just don't like people picking on the kid. Being Ed's son must be hard enough. Seriously though, if they just want to bitch they can go check out the new Alex's jab at DAve thread. Now that pisses me off too-and is something legitimate to bitch about.

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

LMMFAO, that thing about the battery was pretty damn funny i'll admit.
    But DAMN, people...Why the fuck you wanna hurt the kid?

It's bad enough he has to single handedly watch his father flush his legacy down the toilet, let the kid alone so he can weep quietly and hopefully some day he'll restore the Van Halen name in the eyes of Rock History.

Either way, someone throws a battery at my kid i'll fucking rip your testicles out of your sack with an ice pick and feed them to a gerbil.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by lms2
    Regardless, its pretty cheap of you fuck heads to be throwing batteries and steaming shit at a 13 year old kid who has done nothing to you.
    *sides hurting*

"Lady's Man"
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    09-07-2006 @ 04:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Eddie's drugging and boozing levels makes Jimi Hendrix & Jim Morrison look like a Camp Fire Girls. He's going to end up with them if he's not more careful. The hope is that Val and Wolfie spending a weekend once and a while will help Ed lay off the dope. Val & kiddo are doing Toronto also, for 4th of July with Ed and a couple of other dates a Tour crew member told me. I said this in another thread but Val has never legally divorced Ed, despite Ed's BS otherwise. My uncle is a judge in L.A. County and I got a friend in legal at Sony that knows the sitatuion well. Ed's going straight to the grave with his addiction, and Val couldn't sign the papers. Enough Lady's Home Journal Comments!

I agree, no Wolfgang on stage, its typically self-centered Eddie only thinking of himself. People didn't pay $100 to see The Partridge Family!

I enjoyed seeing Wolfie for the Dress Rehearsal because I had never seen the kid before. I have not followed VH much in the last 10 years, until now. But I agree, I thought Eddie was pimping the hell out of the kid because the guy can't play and he had to do something to stall for time.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-18-2006 @ 12:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

What a bunch of assholes.....i mean, it's remarks like these that show what kind of utter human trash resides here. The kid has done not a damn thing to any of you. I'm not trying to generalize...i know there's a handful of you that arent in with this garbage, but as for the majority of y'all....go fuck yourseves.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm not actually going to throw a battery at a kid, I was just voicing my displeasure.

On the other hand, I would throw something squishy at him, like a donut or an eclaire.
    Last edited by VanPubes; 06-20-2004 at 11:32 AM.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 04:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I just don't like people picking on the kid. Being Ed's son must be hard enough. Seriously though, if they just want to bitch they can go check out the new Alex's jab at DAve thread. Now that pisses me off too-and is something legitimate to bitch about.
    I feel for him.

At least he's got a few girlfriends.

"Little Debbie", "Betty Crocker" and the sweet bosom of "Sarah Lee"

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 04:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
    What a bunch of assholes.....i mean, it's remarks like these that show what kind of utter human trash resides here. The kid has done not a damn thing to any of you. I'm not trying to generalize...i know there's a handful of you that arent in with this garbage, but as for the majority of y'all....go fuck yourseves.
    I'm with you!

Next thing you know, someone is gonna start a thread about finding out where he goes to school. They'll start talking about kidnapping him & dragging him into the woods and burying him up to the neck. Creating a little mote around his head. Pissing in it until he drowns.

You guys are so sick!!!!

What kind of monsters are you guys?

Where do you come up with this shit?

Jesus
    Last edited by pete; 06-20-2004 at 12:26 PM.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 02:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I don't want to see wolfie on stage either...but...kids are untouchable...I even feel sorry for jack osbourne...time to stop here...

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-24-2021 @ 11:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I thought Wolfie only made an appearance at the rehearals and had not been seen on tour? Regardless, its pretty cheap of you fuck heads to be throwing batteries and steaming shit at a 13 year old kid who has done nothing to you.
    I totally concur. What kind of dumb fuck insults a child?

If Wolfie is indeed hit with something from the audience I sincerely hope the fuck that talked about throwing batteries is investigated.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-24-2021 @ 11:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Van Pubes, 5 words for ya:

You are a cock sucker.

your mom
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-24-2004 @ 09:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I hope the battery misses Eddie Heinken Jr and hits Sammy in the eye... blinding him... he falls over into the crowd of Gayboritas and they accidentally trample him... but hopefully the son of Man with Half Tongue gets out alive

Catfish
    Originally posted by VanPubes
    Why the hell does Eddie have his son come on stage and play guitar?!
    And why the hell do people think its COOL?!! Eddie is basically turning Wolfie into the next Cody & Cassidy Gifford. No one cares about your fucking fat kid Eddie. Leave him backstage at the buffet, cause no one wants to hear him play guitar either.

The Hagar fans at the links go on and on about how great it is seeing Wolfie, and that there is "a lot of love in the room". NO ONE CARES!! People go to see the band, not band member's children.

If I was at a Van Halen show (only with DLR fronting of course) and Wolfie came on stage, I would throw a battery at his face.

It's for cheap applause. Just like Hagar did by using Michael Anthony on the DLR Tour, just like Hagar does when he puts on the jersey of the home team in every city. It's CHEAP applause.

busstop boy
    Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-20-2004 @ 05:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks

It's realy easy

If you don't want to your kid to be insulted

DONT PUT THE DOUGHBOY IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE!

Ahhh, poor, poor Wolfie. Kid was born with a silver spoon surgically implanted into his quadruple-chinned cranium and I am supposed to use kid gloves when talking about him.

Fuck that.

If I were to pay the $80 some odd dollars to go see this lame-assed show with a has been booze-head guitar player and a lead singer that reminds me of a fat Dee Snyder from Twisted Sister, then I should have the right to throw cases of Krispy Kremes at Jr.

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-30-2012 @ 08:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
    I totally concur. What kind of dumb fuck insults a child?

If Wolfie is indeed hit with something from the audience I sincerely hope the fuck that talked about throwing batteries is investigated.

Couldn't agree more.

And btw, why a battery? I must have missed something, cuz I don't get why throwing a battery is funny.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Throwing a battery is funny because it would hurt.

Besides, I wasn't serious. I won't be attending a Van Hagar show, nor will I be throwing anything at a rubenesque child. Chill out ALMOSTSaved.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hmmm....foood.....

lms2
    Originally posted by gslinger
    Ed's going straight to the grave with his addiction, and Val couldn't sign the papers. Enough Lady's Home Journal Comments!

I agree, no Wolfgang on stage, its typically self-centered Eddie only thinking of himself. People didn't pay $100 to see The Partridge Family!

I enjoyed seeing Wolfie for the Dress Rehearsal because I had never seen the kid before. I have not followed VH much in the last 10 years, until now. But I agree, I thought Eddie was pimping the hell out of the kid because the guy can't play and he had to do something to stall for time.
    I was pissed when I first head Eddie had Wolfie up there. Then when I heard Wolf wasn't at the first show I chilled on it. Hell, the road and a rock and roll stage is no place to raise a kid. But for just the rehearsal, I think it was cool to have Wolf make an appearance. Don't say no one is curious about him. Its human nature. Pimping the kid is wrong. But letting the fans catch a glimpse of him now and then isn't. So what about Valerie? she couldn't sign the papers? or just doesn't want to? Regardless of how we feel about Ed or what he is doing to his life, they were together for a long time. There must have been some good times to go with the bad ones. What makes people stick together is a mystery, but where I will feel sorry for Wolf, I don't have any sympathy for Val.

guwapo_rocker
    I was pissed when I first head Eddie had Wolfie up there. Then when I heard Wolf wasn't at the first show I chilled on it. Hell, the road and a rock and roll stage is no place to raise a kid. But for just the rehearsal, I think it was cool to have Wolf make an appearance. Don't say no one is curious about him. Its human nature. Pimping the kid is wrong. But letting the fans catch a glimpse of him now and then isn't. So what about Valerie? she couldn't sign the papers? or just doesn't want to? Regardless of how we feel about Ed or what he is doing to his life, they were together for a long time. There must have been some good times to go with the bad ones. What makes people stick together is a mystery, but where I will feel sorry for Wolf, I don't have any sympathy for Val.
    Wolfie will probably join them on stage when Val brings
    him up here to see his dad for a few days. They have an extra day off here.

lms2
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope for Wolfie's sake he doesn't get too much stage time in.

Are you a Val sympathizer also?

guwapo_rocker
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope for Wolfie's sake he doesn't get too much stage time in.

Are you a Val sympathizer also?
    I am hopelessly in Love with Valerie and I would leave
    my wife and my six girlfriends in a second for her!!

lms2
    shame on you. That's okay, I don't think your wife would be single for long. I don't know about the six girl friends.

guwapo_rocker
    shame on you. That's okay, I don't think your wife would be single for long. I don't know about the six girl friends.
    The girlfriends are killing me dude, I shouldda stuck with
    just three of 'em!

lms2
    or at least make sure the girl friends can take care of each other in your absence

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Valerie Van Halen, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Yummy Stuff!

Mr. Awesome
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    01-23-2006 @ 09:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

No one gives a fuck about wolfie. I paid to see Van Hagar i want to see spammy mike alex and ed. Not some fat kid playing guitar. If i want to see that ill do it myself infront of a mirror.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    07-11-2006 @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by gslinger
    Eddie's drugging and boozing levels makes Jimi Hendrix & Jim Morrison look like a Camp Fire Girls. He's going to end up with them if he's not more careful. The hope is that Val and Wolfie spending a weekend once and a while will help Ed lay off the dope. Val & kiddo are doing Toronto also, for 4th of July with Ed and a couple of other dates a Tour crew member told me. I said this in another thread but Val has never legally divorced Ed, despite Ed's BS otherwise. My uncle is a judge in L.A. County and I got a friend in legal at Sony that knows the sitatuion well. Ed's going straight to the grave with his addiction, and Val couldn't sign the papers. Enough Lady's Home Journal Comments!

Anytime, I read an interview with Eddie I want to throw up. In his Guitar World interview he says he's back, he's black, and he's chasing young white meat. He always talks like a stupid idiot !!!!!!!!!!1

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    11-15-2023 @ 08:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Panamark
    I think that whole bringing your kids onstage is mighty cheesy.
    But then again, this is a Van Hagar tour..
    More like the Osmonds than a Rock show.....

Great analogy...

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

Originally posted by VanPubes
    I'm not actually going to throw a battery at a kid, I was just voicing my displeasure.

On the other hand, I would throw something squishy at him, like a donut or an eclaire.
    sam would quickly inhale those.

Fabulous Shadow
    Eddies bringing Wolfie on stage BECAUSE HE CAN! I think it's awesome and I can't wait to see it!

The battery comment... Really distastful...Flat out disgusting...

Banned
    I'm a bum in the sun.

Member No
    Last Online
    03-20-2005 @ 06:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gslinger
    [B]Eddie's drugging and boozing levels makes Jimi Hendrix & Jim Morrison look like a Camp Fire Girls.

Eddie has outlived Hendrix and Morrison by almost 30 years. I don't understand your logic.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gslinger [B]

From my understanding Wolfie only came out for 10 minutes max. What's the BFD? You can get a beer or just not go.

Thread Information