Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Why the hell are Dave and the boys getting so much hate this time around?

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Why the hell are Dave and the boys getting so much hate this time around?

I have followed this new album and tour ever since it was first announced and as soon as the Tattoo video was released......All I saw was Van Halen "Fans" on youtube make some of the most vile comments about Van Halen, especially David Lee Roth. And when the concert footage came out, people did nothing but rip on them and bitch about how much Dave sucks.

Then those douchebags started to call me a delusional idiot and one of them even went low enough to tell me I should kill myself because I like Dave. I know I already mentioned the assholes that were giving the finger to the band when the did Tattoo at the concert I went to (2/28 MSG) But the fact that they're still getting hate from their fans is fucking bullshit.

I love Van Halen, but I HATE the "fans." I've never seen any band that has taken that much abuse from their fans like Van Halen. On any VH video on YT, there's comments saying "Van Halen sucks now they should hang it up" and "fuck dave, where's sammy?" It's like all their fans are blind, deaf and retarded! When I saw them on 2/28 at MSG they were on FIRE! In the case of Van Halen, their haters are their own FANS. THEY'RE the fucking delusional idiots, not us.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Unfortunately the population of douchebags has increased drastically in the last five years since the last VH go around. Facebook, twitter, the internet as a whole has been taken over by these ass clowns. Do we blame Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, tanning salons, tequila makers, Fitch, Hollister? I don't know. But one thing is for certain...douchebags generally identify with Sammy and the Cabo Babbo mindset. It's a sad thing really.

This world needs an enema.

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's not just David Lee Roth, the know it all fucksticks on the internet think it is cool to criticise everything and every mouthbreathing idiot troll with a keyboard is a fucking self styled expert. Reading those comments are enough to make me lose what little faith I have left in humanity.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Because on the date of February 07 2012, Van Halen released their 7th album, A Different Kind of Truth. And it made everything erroneously released under the "Van Halen" name from 1986 - 2004 completely irrelevant.

And the sheep hate that.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am frequently astounded at the level of utter stupidity and outright ignorance displayed by the mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging and more than likely inbred boneheads that post commentary at Youtube. Occasionally you'll click on the "Show more" option in order to find out some details of the clip, and immediately below it will be dozens of gas-huffers arguing as to why the clip sucks and insulting each other using the most illiterate terminology and downright ghastly spelling that it's nearly impossible to follow along without resorting to heavy narcotics.

Just say no to stupidity.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Uncle Ben and Aunt May raised a web shooting, wall crawling potty mouth?

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am okay with the hate.

To put the hate in perspective you have to see who is recieving love. Sammy? Rihanna? Miley Cyrus? Sometimes hate is a compliment. Who cares what these idiots think, they are obviously the lowest form of life. Now I am exaggerating it but it's just to make a point; would you wanna be loved by Hitler?
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The dipshits arguing on youtube are no different than the morons who show up here and try to make a big splash or wanna talk shit just to get some attention. Any attention. Even if it's just getting their teeth kicked in over and over and over again.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Funny! in 2007/08 they always talked bad things about Wolfgang ! now they put their faces on their asses ! LOL! in 2012 bad things it' for dave , the reason? dave was" the less good" in VH! but more the times Dave was good!
    http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's fairly simple - The fans of the Bette and the Hagaritas version of Van Hagar are becoming increasingly non-existent in the eyes of current Van Halen, there is nothing on the horizon to expect that any portion of the Bette catalog will EVER be played again, and those sheep® are stomping their feet like the red-headed chick in Wedding Crashers....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    It's fairly simple - The fans of the Bette and the Hagaritas version of Van Hagar are becoming increasingly non-existent in the eyes of current Van Halen, there is nothing on the horizon to expect that any portion of the Bette catalog will EVER be played again, and those sheep® are stomping their feet like the red-headed chick in Wedding Crashers....
    https://www.google.com/search?q=red+...w=1440&bih=728 mmmmmmm
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Simply put.. (including over at the Sheep-dominated VHLinks) Anything Dave does or says will be pounced on and turned in to something it's not. Like the Super Bowl statement. Essentially Dave (cleverly) said we have not been asked, but if asked we'd accept. Pretty simple really. Then people start turning it in to Dave is begging to be on the Super Bowl halftime...blah blah blah.

Dave is a genius. Immediately after making that statement ESPN put up a poll about VH at halftime. FREE MOTHERFUCKING PUBLICITY! Right there, folks, is why DLR is a flippin one of a kind motherfucker. Took advantage of a rumor and turned it in to an advantage.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post

Ya nailed it --- way too many people (apparently 34% visitors to ESPN.com) still think Van Halen '86-'96 is something that needs to come back --- fuckin' weird and delusional sheepies.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sheep always become lambchops after a while

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Spamborita McHaggis has this kind of effect on Eddie:

Diamond Lee Roth has this kind of effect on Ed:

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Why the hell is Dave and the boys getting so much hate this time around?

Yup, they're pretty insane. I had someone tell me that I was going to die. I just look at it as people who are in incredible pain lashing out.

What I find interesting is the level of intelligence demonstrated. Hagar fans are incredibly stupid...those who like both eras are average...Roth, on the other hand, attracts extremely intelligent people.

Last edited by Angel; 07-11-2012 at 04:23 PM.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Van Halen fan for life!
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You know, I may sound like an old fuck (and I guess I am) since today is my 44th birthday. But I can't understand for the life of me the lack of simple common courtesy and respect in our society today. Sometimes, it makes me think that maybe we've fallen so far because of all the BULLSHIT reality tv. So much fighting and drama that's "produced." But I can say without hesitation that I'm MAN enough to appreciate good music and the lack there of. I'm jaded...I'm a HUGE CVH fan. The lack of respect, props, common courtesy, and decency towards the current lineup makes me want to fucking punch someone. Where is all the cynicism and hatred coming from? Just look at the Super Bowl Poll comments. Some of the things being "said," I don't think anyone would say to their worst enemy face-to-face. Has Dave lost some of his voice? Sure. Has Eddie struggled with substance abuse? Yes. Has Van Halen as a whole been a full-on fucking train wreck several times over the years? Fuck Yes!! All of my questions are rhetorical...not personal.

But let me ask one these fucking hypocritical douche bag cunts if they are a REAL MUSIC fan a simple question...can you at least admit that you were the least bit surprised how good the new VH album is? You really have to be fucked in the head if you can with a straight face not admit that the new album is much, much better than anyone could have imagined. Seeing them together is phenomenal after all this time. But if you (the casual, cynical, two-faced) pseudo Van Halen fan hate the band so much, why the fuck do you listen to the music, go see them live, surf all the websites, and soak up all the Van Halen information that you can get? And then hate? Why? Because they're not in their twenties anymore? Oh yeah...I forgot...YOU are just as good as you were 30 fucking years later. I forgot that musicians don't EVOLVE over time. But you don't want them to "change?" Guess what you spineless Justin Bieber wannabe?! We all get older...the best of us get better with time because of humility, grace, and common respect for each other. Maybe you've tried it your way hating everyone and everything. Perhaps just for the sake of argument, you get off your fucking computer and try to see all of those good live rock bands that are still together and out on the road again. Oh yeah, I forgot...You like Nickelback! Wow...I can see why you "hate" Van Halen now!

I've ranted enough...I'm just glad they're back together...awesome tour...and I'm thankful and hopeful for 2013. Peace!

Don don

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Qui se ressemble s'assemble.

We ARE better, we should stick together, and make sure we show how much better we are. Don't talk to those people. Just ignore those small, petty, unhappy individuals. Good behavior should be rewarded and bad should be punished. When they realise who is the ruler of all frontmen, then we should reward them with our attention. How will they learn otherwise

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by don don View Post
    You know, I may sound like an old fuck (and I guess I am) since today is my 44th birthday. But I can't understand for the life of me the lack of simple common courtesy and respect in our society today. Sometimes, it makes me think that maybe we've fallen so far because of all the BULLSHIT reality tv. So much fighting and drama that's "produced." But I can say without hesitation that I'm MAN enough to appreciate good music and the lack there of. I'm jaded...I'm a HUGE CVH fan. The lack of respect, props, common courtesy, and decency towards the current lineup makes me want to fucking punch someone. Where is all the cynicism and hatred coming from? Just look at the Super Bowl Poll comments. Some of the things being "said," I don't think anyone would say to their worst enemy face-to-face. Has Dave lost some of his voice? Sure. Has Eddie struggled with substance abuse? Yes. Has Van Halen as a whole been a full-on fucking train wreck several times over the years? Fuck Yes!! All of my questions are rhetorical...not personal.

But let me ask one these fucking hypocritical douche bag cunts if they are a REAL MUSIC fan a simple question...can you at least admit that you were the least bit surprised how good the new VH album is? You really have to be fucked in the head if you can with a straight face not admit that the new album is much, much better than anyone could have imagined. Seeing them together is phenomenal after all this time. But if you (the casual, cynical, two-faced) pseudo Van Halen fan hate the band so much, why the fuck do you listen to the music, go see them live, surf all the websites, and soak up all the Van Halen information that you can get? And then hate? Why? Because they're not in their twenties anymore? Oh yeah...I forgot...YOU are just as good as you were 30 fucking years later. I forgot that musicians don't EVOLVE over time. But you don't want them to "change?" Guess what you spineless Justin Bieber wannabe?! We all get older...the best of us get better with time because of humility, grace, and common respect for each other. Maybe you've tried it your way hating everyone and everything. Perhaps just for the sake of argument, you get off your fucking computer and try to see all of those good live rock bands that are still together and out on the road again. Oh yeah, I forgot...You like Nickelback! Wow...I can see why you "hate" Van Halen now!

I've ranted enough...I'm just glad they're back together...awesome tour...and I'm thankful and hopeful for 2013. Peace!

Don don
    Cool rant and Happy Birthday Don don
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I had some dildo calling himself "David Roth" hitting all my videos from New Orleans with insults in all CAPS. Was amusing at first but then I had to block him and then eventually deleted his comments. He later came back as "rockandroll" something or other I can't remember...and I had to do the same to him under that nickname as well. Was the same assinine comments. Referring to the New Orleans fans as COON ASSES and that Van Halen was dead and so was Dave.

He sent me a personal comment telling me to quit claiming my vids were from New Orleans and such as he was there and none of it is from that show. Never mind that Dave mentions Louisiana and New Orleans in several videos. Elvis can vouch that he saw me etc. I'm sure now that I've blocked the second nickname a third will appear. Odd thing is he never once mentioned praise for Hagar directly....but his comments stunk of Spam dick sucking undertones.
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ALMOSTsaved View Post
    I had some dildo calling himself "David Roth" hitting all my videos from New Orleans with insults in all CAPS. Was amusing at first but then I had to block him and then eventually deleted his comments. He later came back as "rockandroll" something or other I can't remember...and I had to do the same to him under that nickname as well. Was the same assinine comments. Referring to the New Orleans fans as COON ASSES and that Van Halen was dead and so was Dave.

He sent me a personal comment telling me to quit claiming my vids were from New Orleans and such as he was there and none of it is from that show. Never mind that Dave mentions Louisiana and New Orleans in several videos. Elvis can vouch that he saw me etc. I'm sure now that I've blocked the second nickname a third will appear. Odd thing is he never once mentioned praise for Hagar directly....but his comments stunk of Spam dick sucking undertones.
    Your videos are GREAT!!

Some people just don't have anything better to do with their time than hate.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I get so sick and tired of the negative shit. I guess as I have said before, opinions are like assholes-everyone's got one. I will choose to form my own opinion about stuff...and of course what you all have to say is very important to me.
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Your videos were fucking awesome! This douche bag needs to piss off!!!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ALMOSTsaved, you should invite that fucker over here to play for a while. I think most of us have nothing better to do right now than to rip some jack ass like that apart.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is there really that much hate getting thrown out..?

YouTube comments ain't nothin... hell I rarely scroll down to read them.

The real fans are here and the other VH sites...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

We also have Bigdell1966 who writes all sorts of fake bullshit about both Dave and Eddie, freespeechisgod hates VH as a whole, and the shit de la shit of them all is DaveSUCKSLive which I am under the impression is Dickhead Hagar himself.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by don don View Post
    You know, I may sound like an old fuck (and I guess I am) since today is my 44th birthday. But I can't understand for the life of me the lack of simple common courtesy and respect in our society today. Sometimes, it makes me think that maybe we've fallen so far because of all the BULLSHIT reality tv. So much fighting and drama that's "produced." But I can say without hesitation that I'm MAN enough to appreciate good music and the lack there of. I'm jaded...I'm a HUGE CVH fan. The lack of respect, props, common courtesy, and decency towards the current lineup makes me want to fucking punch someone. Where is all the cynicism and hatred coming from? Just look at the Super Bowl Poll comments. Some of the things being "said," I don't think anyone would say to their worst enemy face-to-face. Has Dave lost some of his voice? Sure. Has Eddie struggled with substance abuse? Yes. Has Van Halen as a whole been a full-on fucking train wreck several times over the years? Fuck Yes!!

I think the VH-hate and Dave-hate actually has an upside ---- it solidifies the band into an "us against the world" mentality like the early years when people were telling them that rock is dead and disco and punk were the happening thing. They could've easily mailed it in with ADKOT because they are the "mighty" Van Halen but they dug deep to make people remember who they were during the glory run.

Maybe it's a doom and gloom mentality --- but the fact that the music business is in utter shambles is a blessing in disguise for CVH fans. Eddie and Alex won't get silly delusions they can sell a ton of albums with any plug-n-play singer like Fairy Cherone or Pussy Nugget McHaggis crooning for them. They know it's Dave or the grave for their pocketbook and retirement fund and for Wolfie to have a steady job. That can't be anything but good news for the loyal fanbase.

As long as Dave and Ed are banging out shit together --- we all win.

To All you "Wannabes'" FU
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Because on the date of February 07 2012, Van Halen released their 7th album, A Different Kind of Truth. And it made everything erroneously released under the "Van Halen" name from 1986 - 2004 completely irrelevant.

And the sheep hate that.
    great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIGHT EM UP!!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i don't give a shit who hates the current lineup...these motherfuckers are kicking major ass in their late 50's no less...except Wolf of course...

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Man, this forum sucks just cose of the time difference. Just when you guys are about to have most fun, I have to go to sleep. Oh, well, goodnight :-/

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by envy_me View Post
    Man, this forum sucks just cose of the time difference. Just when you guys are about to have most fun, I have to go to sleep. Oh, well, goodnight :-/
    sleep as long as possible
    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    sleep as long as possible
    7.5 - 9 hours is recommended.Too much sleep is bad for you

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh, I ignore the dumb dumbs.....

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Back on topic.Some people are not happy unless they are pissing and moaning about something.I don't think people can handle a bunch of guy's in their 50's (and one guy in his 20's) making better music in 2012 than the young guys of today

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fraroc View Post
    We also have Bigdell1966 who writes all sorts of fake bullshit about both Dave and Eddie, freespeechisgod hates VH as a whole, and the shit de la shit of them all is DaveSUCKSLive which I am under the impression is Dickhead Hagar himself.
    DaveSUCKSLive is the guy (presumably) that I've laughed at the most for his general idiocy. He obviously dislikes Dave, but yet spends an inordinate amount of time doing something he dislikes- watching/listening to Dave live! Pathetic.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The only non-love I am showing right now is that they cancelled our Philly (and everywhere else) show tonight and I was dying for my 2nd row seat and meeting up with friends.

I don't know why Dave bothered to comment on the SuperBowl rumor. While I believe we don't have the right to know everything about their personal lives, it would have been 'nice' to just mention something about the abrupt cancelling (instead of postponing) of the Second Leg (ie Japan, Australia, or whatever they want to say it is). I mean fine they bit off more than they can chew but that vid. was for the cancellation of the rest of the first leg tour and then a supposed resumption.

Now, they glazed over the second leg and released some odd SuperBowl response. Holding fans in limbo..again. Well, I guess we should be used to it.

Still, I don't stay upset long. I will be there again when 'reschedule' and look very forward to it.
    Last edited by Zempi; 07-11-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Em' Up! View Post
    ALMOSTsaved, you should invite that fucker over here to play for a while. I think most of us have nothing better to do right now than to rip some jack ass like that apart.
    On my "Ice Cream Man" video he said something to the effect of "Fuck the Roth Army" because I have a shout out on all the videos. I deleted that comment today as a matter of fact.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    His current nickname is rockernroll101. His latest comment on my actual channel was: "hey asshole that is not new orleans arena. I was there. you sound like one of them lame ass cajuns who do not know fuck about van halen. stop putting up videos that are NOT in new orleans."

And here is the link to his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rockernroll101?feature=plcp

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm going to your videos now. GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    His current nickname is rockernroll101. His latest comment on my actual channel was: "hey asshole that is not new orleans arena. I was there. you sound like one of them lame ass cajuns who do not know fuck about van halen. stop putting up videos that are NOT in new orleans."

And here is the link to his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rockernroll101?feature=plcp

That fucking idiot registered here a few weeks ago and tried to claim his "David Roth" YouTube channel was actually posted by DLR. He didn't last very long.

But I suspect he might have returned recently, und@r a n@w n@me....... which also didn't last long!

Thread Information