Why the hell are Dave and the boys getting so much hate this time around?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Why the hell are Dave and the boys getting so much hate this time around?

I have followed this new album and tour ever since it was first announced and as soon as the Tattoo video was released......All I saw was Van Halen "Fans" on youtube make some of the most vile comments about Van Halen, especially David Lee Roth. And when the concert footage came out, people did nothing but rip on them and bitch about how much Dave sucks.

Then those douchebags started to call me a delusional idiot and one of them even went low enough to tell me I should kill myself because I like Dave. I know I already mentioned the assholes that were giving the finger to the band when the did Tattoo at the concert I went to (2/28 MSG) But the fact that they're still getting hate from their fans is fucking bullshit.

I love Van Halen, but I HATE the "fans." I've never seen any band that has taken that much abuse from their fans like Van Halen. On any VH video on YT, there's comments saying "Van Halen sucks now they should hang it up" and "fuck dave, where's sammy?" It's like all their fans are blind, deaf and retarded! When I saw them on 2/28 at MSG they were on FIRE! In the case of Van Halen, their haters are their own FANS. THEY'RE the fucking delusional idiots, not us.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R
  • perrin29
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Unfortunately the population of douchebags has increased drastically in the last five years since the last VH go around. Facebook, twitter, the internet as a whole has been taken over by these ass clowns. Do we blame Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, tanning salons, tequila makers, Fitch, Hollister? I don't know. But one thing is for certain...douchebags generally identify with Sammy and the Cabo Babbo mindset. It's a sad thing really.

This world needs an enema.

Comment

• gbranton
      Veteran
      • Aug 2005

It's not just David Lee Roth, the know it all fucksticks on the internet think it is cool to criticise everything and every mouthbreathing idiot troll with a keyboard is a fucking self styled expert. Reading those comments are enough to make me lose what little faith I have left in humanity.
      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Because on the date of February 07 2012, Van Halen released their 7th album, A Different Kind of Truth. And it made everything erroneously released under the "Van Halen" name from 1986 - 2004 completely irrelevant.

And the sheep hate that.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

I am frequently astounded at the level of utter stupidity and outright ignorance displayed by the mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging and more than likely inbred boneheads that post commentary at Youtube. Occasionally you'll click on the "Show more" option in order to find out some details of the clip, and immediately below it will be dozens of gas-huffers arguing as to why the clip sucks and insulting each other using the most illiterate terminology and downright ghastly spelling that it's nearly impossible to follow along without resorting to heavy narcotics.

Just say no to stupidity.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Uncle Ben and Aunt May raised a web shooting, wall crawling potty mouth?

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

I am okay with the hate.

To put the hate in perspective you have to see who is recieving love. Sammy? Rihanna? Miley Cyrus? Sometimes hate is a compliment. Who cares what these idiots think, they are obviously the lowest form of life. Now I am exaggerating it but it's just to make a point; would you wanna be loved by Hitler?
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

The dipshits arguing on youtube are no different than the morons who show up here and try to make a big splash or wanna talk shit just to get some attention. Any attention. Even if it's just getting their teeth kicked in over and over and over again.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vaijuju
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2008

Funny! in 2007/08 they always talked bad things about Wolfgang ! now they put their faces on their asses ! LOL! in 2012 bad things it' for dave , the reason? dave was" the less good" in VH! but more the times Dave was good!
                  http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

It's fairly simple - The fans of the Bette and the Hagaritas version of Van Hagar are becoming increasingly non-existent in the eyes of current Van Halen, there is nothing on the horizon to expect that any portion of the Bette catalog will EVER be played again, and those sheep® are stomping their feet like the red-headed chick in Wedding Crashers....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      It's fairly simple - The fans of the Bette and the Hagaritas version of Van Hagar are becoming increasingly non-existent in the eyes of current Van Halen, there is nothing on the horizon to expect that any portion of the Bette catalog will EVER be played again, and those sheep® are stomping their feet like the red-headed chick in Wedding Crashers....
                      https://www.google.com/search?q=red+...w=1440&bih=728 mmmmmmm
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jpage78
                        Groupie
                        • Sep 2011

Simply put.. (including over at the Sheep-dominated VHLinks) Anything Dave does or says will be pounced on and turned in to something it's not. Like the Super Bowl statement. Essentially Dave (cleverly) said we have not been asked, but if asked we'd accept. Pretty simple really. Then people start turning it in to Dave is begging to be on the Super Bowl halftime...blah blah blah.

Dave is a genius. Immediately after making that statement ESPN put up a poll about VH at halftime. FREE MOTHERFUCKING PUBLICITY! Right there, folks, is why DLR is a flippin one of a kind motherfucker. Took advantage of a rumor and turned it in to an advantage.

Comment

• TJMKID
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Ya nailed it --- way too many people (apparently 34% visitors to ESPN.com) still think Van Halen '86-'96 is something that needs to come back --- fuckin' weird and delusional sheepies.

Comment

• fraroc
                            Commando
                            • Jun 2012

Sheep always become lambchops after a while
                            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• TJMKID
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Spamborita McHaggis has this kind of effect on Eddie:

Diamond Lee Roth has this kind of effect on Ed:

Comment

Working...