Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

You got me..I thought you had some insight to next show or something..fucker..

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Brock didnt die...Walt met him a few episodes later..eerie watching him sit on the couch after that shit.

I cant believe I look forward to Sunday night..at least Im off tomorrow..

Comment

• DlocRoth
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Jessie is a dead man.
          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think Jessie is going to kill Walt, and Walt might just let him...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who's a bigger scumbag at this point? Walt or Hank?

Comment

• big fatty
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Who's a bigger scumbag at this point? Walt or Hank?
                Hank, definetly. Walter cares about Jesse, very much.

I thought when Jesse called Walter on the payphone he was going to give him the heads up about the setup. I'm thinking Jesse may have some sort of idea to bring them all down, including Hank, and especially Todd, who shot the kid with the spider.

Now it does look as though Jesse's days are numbered. But from a scriptwriting perspective, it is too easy. I predict some sort of left field surprise from Jesse for some reason, as opposed to him simply being killed next week. Of course my hunch could be wrong, as many of my other hunches.

Jesse has been wrecked with guilt that brought him down into a deep depression, but with this newly ignited fury , it may be just what he needed to snap out of his pissy bitch styled blue funk, and seek the ultimate revenge, perhaps even being the last man standing, he may surprise everyone. We shall see. I'll aways root for Walter though.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How many more episodes are there?

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by nickdfresh
                    how many more episodes are there?

four
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Hits being lined up everywhere...Jessie will get Todd..has to..Walt does have that soft spot for Jessie..I cant imagine the "job" he has for Todds uncle is killing Jessie...I think its Hank..Has Jessie ever met Walts son? I get a feeling thats coming up..

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        four
                        Cheer up little buckaroo! It's Walking Dead time, then!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Just realized thats Bryan Cranston in that clip above..Malcolm in the middle was great

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                            Hits being lined up everywhere...Jessie will get Todd..has to..Walt does have that soft spot for Jessie..I cant imagine the "job" he has for Todds uncle is killing Jessie...I think its Hank..Has Jessie ever met Walts son? I get a feeling thats coming up..
                            I think Jessie is the job for Todd's uncle. As soft a spot as he seems to have for Jessie, he's more committed to his unfaithful wife. Her "we've come this far, what's one more" remark is appealing to Walt to eliminate Jessie if they're to have a shot at getting through all of this.

I'm surprised that Jessie's paranoia led him to believe that the suspicious looking guy, who turned out to be just someone waiting for his little girl, was an out in the open hit man for Walt. He should have said on the phone to Walt, "who's your friend". But that's all part of the twisted web this show's writers are weaving.

Oh, and I refuse to watch those post show cast interviews. That stuff kills the mystique and believability of it all in my opinion.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

The after show sucks..I watched the first couple..wont watch anymore..The dude standing at the corner was obvious.blame it on paranoia..We have to be getting to the point that Walt gets the rifle..was it Todds uncle in the Dennys he got it from??

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Cheer up little buckaroo! It's Walking Dead time, then!
                                Season III on Netflix at the end of September. More catching up to do.

Comment

Working...