Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Just watched it , first time I have ever not liked Jessie .
    And man those nazi guys had more chance if they ran up and smacked you with the gun than shooting you .
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

The money trick is the first time someone has really outwitted Walter .

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Didnt even notice the Steve Perry tune til 2nd time thru...so does Todd get done in by Lydia..kinda leaning towards her being his downfall..I still say Hank digs up the cash for himself.
        Walt has to disappear for awhile..Jessie is dead meat if Todds uncle and crew survive the shootout..cant see that happening...ya know what..Hank will survive with the help of Walt..
        Last edited by Fairwrning; 09-09-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Jessie gets out in the Chrysler 300....Todd and crew are toast.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Better Call Saul!

September 11, 2013
            ‘Breaking Bad’ Spinoff, ‘Better Call Saul,’ Is Picked Up by AMC
            By BILL CARTER

The news for “Breaking Bad” fans isn’t all bleak, as their much-loved series draws to a close.

Saul Goodman will be back in his own series.

AMC and the Sony Pictures Television announced on Wednesday that “Better Call Saul” — the long-rumored spinoff of “Breaking Bad” — is going forward, with Bob Odenkirk set to star as Saul, the morally compromised lawyer who has represented the meth dealers Walter White and Jesse Pinkman.

The news behind the announcement is that AMC is the network that wound up with the show. Despite the iconic status achieved by “Breaking Bad,” the network did not jump to buy the spinoff; that hesitation allowed several other networks to express serious interest in picking it up.

The negotiations went down to the wire, according to one executive briefed on the details. AMC had an exclusive negotiating period, but no deal was in place by the time that ended. Out of consideration for the partnership over “Breaking Bad,” however, the period was extended and AMC and Sony concluded a deal.

The planned series, which does not yet have a date to go on the air, will be a prequel rather than a sequel — which, for rabid “Bad” fans, who continue to obsess over every possible outcome of the series, means the Saul character does not necessarily survive. The new show will cover the evolution of Saul into the colorful character “Bad” fans have come to love.

NY Times

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Early prediction. It's gonna suck.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL Saul is one of my favorite characters actually. Fucking brilliantly sleazy!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I think he's great, too. I'm not so thrilled with the prequel idea. If they build a cast of interesting expendable characters around him, maybe it could have a shot, but we know he ain't gettin' dead.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

_Breaking_Bad__Shocker_Aaron_Paul-d70fe4edb27c2f89069ce5fa8e3ec2c3.jpg

LOL Actor who plays Jessie uploads pic to Instagram...

After getting into bed — business-wise — with Walter White to create a meth empire, will Jesse Pinkman end “Breaking Bad” by getting into bed with him literally for a romp with White and his wife Skyler?

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Think the better call Saul thing is gonna be a prequel , it's how he becomes so honest and a bastion on the legal system ....
                      So he still could get deaded

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I’m really enjoying it. One of the things I like about this series is that I usually don’t know what will happen next. The writers seem to me to manage to do totally unexpected things that, in hindsight, seem very obvious.

I’m pretty sure that Todd and his crew will play a significant role in the next few episodes, and that Lydia will be important too. I'm guessing that Walt is going to use Saul’s guy to disappear and that he’ll then come back to New Mexico for reasons as yet unknown. Walt has to survive, go away for a while, and then come back. It is the only thing that makes sense after the scene from the first episode this season (house abandoned; neighbor shocked to see him). There was also the opening episode of last season, with him at a diner using a fake name and opening the trunk which contained some really big guns. I’m fascinated to find out what it is that brings Walt back.
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10830[/ATTACH]

LOL Actor who plays Jessie uploads pic to Instagram...

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/breaking-ba...235916329.html

Maybe this is his hint that they both fuck Walt in the end?
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

3 to go..damn I cant wait to see how this gunfight plays out.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Almost time to see Walt save Hanks life

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Hank lets him go after that..with the ultimatum to never be seen again..hence, the scene where hes at the diner buying the gun

Comment

Working...