X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    I lived in Boise for awhile. I liked the greenbelt that went through town. I always used to ride my bike on it. I remember we caught a bunch of crayfish in the Boise River and had a cajun boil with them. They were pretty good.
    When did u leave Boise?

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
      When did u leave Boise?
      1995. My sister lived there until they moved this year.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

I lived in Boise for awhile. I liked the greenbelt that went through town. I always used to ride my bike on it. I remember we caught a bunch of crayfish in the Boise River and had a cajun boil with them. They were pretty good.
        The Greenbelt is beautiful! We had some pretty bad flooding on it this year from the river. I have lived here most of my life, and overall think it's a pretty nice city to live in, although, I wish we would get some more concert stops here! Hint hint....Van Halen would be nice!
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

1995. My sister lived there until they moved this year.
          Ah, I move here in 95.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
            The Greenbelt is beautiful! We had some pretty bad flooding on it this year from the river. I have lived here most of my life, and overall think it's a pretty nice city to live in, although, I wish we would get some more concert stops here! Hint hint....Van Halen would be nice!
            Summers were hot but Boise had wonderful springs and falls. The winters weren't too bad. When I lived there it was a pretty small town but it had five fortune 500 companies and lots of jobs. It was a easy place to make money and the standard of living was high. I moved in before the boom and moved out during the boom. I made a pretty nice profit on my home there. Boise was good to me.

The skiing up at Bogus Basin wasn't bad either. After work I would head up there and do some night skiing.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
              That's why they built the parks around the river instead of buildings. If the river floods it just floods a park. What I liked about the green belt in Boise is you never had to cross a street. I believe you could go 18 miles on it. I had a custom made road bike and I would really start peddling in that canyon going over to Lucky Peak and if the wind was at my back I was hauling ass. The cars on the highway weren't passing me all that fast. Luckily I never wreaked going that fast, that would have been a bitch.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Well, hope all of you that needed to got caught up, because tomorrow is the day!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I've never watched one episode of Breaking Bad. I just remember it being about a chemist that needed money and started cooking high grade meth or something.

Comment

• chi-town324
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Feb 2007

one of the best tv shows ever...Brian Cranston is awesome...won multiple emmys for his role as walter White...catch up if you haven't watched it...actually all 16 episodes are finished filming(this is the last season) but they are breaking them up into 8 episode blocks...its about high school chemistry teacher who is stricken with terminal cancer, and is only given a few months to live...so he ends up hooking up with a former student who is a small time dope slinger, and they start cooking meth... to try and make some quick cash for his family before he dies...and they have no clue what there getting into...

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I watched this show on up to half of the second season, then Dish Network took AMC out of the package I had. Dish put AMC back in the package for a while, but I never got back to watching it before they took it away again.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

You can watch it on Netflix or if you have a Hastings you can rent the seasons there....it's well worth the watch! We have one more hour to wait here in Boise before we get to see the Season 5 premier!

Last edited by Light Em' Up!; 07-16-2012, 12:08 AM. Reason: Added photo!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Sniper's Aaron Paul Autographed copy....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

In others words the chemistry teacher didn't get a little bit pregnant and the whole series is about his wild ride.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

It looks like one end game they did away with this week is Hank busting Walt when he finally puts the pieces together... based on the scene where Hank's supervisor has to take the fall for the whole Gus Fring fiasco.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Just finished watching season 1, so I prolly shouldn't read this thread...

Comment

Working...