Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Blames Eddie for Defective BOBW Tracks!!

Where's Diamond Jerkoffs!
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    02-01-2011 @ 08:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Alex Blames Eddie for Defective BOBW Tracks!!

Alex Blames Eddie for Defective BOBW Tracks
    VHLinkers chime in - Eddie is a Fuck-Up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alex Blames Eddie for Defective BOBW Tracks
    Loyal VHLinker Members chime in - Eddie is a Fuck-Up
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From www.vhlinks.com:

This was posted at the VHML ( http://www.vhml.com) regarding the screw ups on "BOBW":

Last night at sound check, a guy in Green Bay asked Alex about the screw ups on BOBW: - "I asked Alex why Finished What You Started was screwed up on the new cd. Alex said he knew about it, and that Eddie was basically incharge of mastering the new tracks. He said Eddie had been really busy for the last couple of months and he worked on the music for the cd and somehow the screw up at the end of this song got by him along with others (problems/defects). He also said Strung Out wasn't supposed to be on the cd. He said the Warner Brothers may correct the errors so the current cds may be worth something."

Loyal Van Halen fans and VHLinks Members Replies:
    ------------
    That is not the only defects on BOBW!
    ------------
    Worth something, sure Alex, there are 1,000’s of them already out
    ------------
    Let’s see, Eddie has been over production and mixing on:
    1. BOBW - has production screwsups
    2. BOV1 - has production screwups
    3. Van Halen III - has production screwups

Eddie should get the fuck out of the kitchen and let the pros do their job.
    (Translated – Eddie is a control freak and a fuckup)
    ------------
    How can an obvious fuck up like that see the light of day. Someone has to go through the stuff to make sure it's ready for mass production.
    (Translated – Eddie doesn’t let anyone go through the masters and check them because he is a control freak and a fuckup)
    ------------
    Any coincidence these are all the releases Ed has taken charge of? (YES)
    Is he too 'busy', preoccupied, unqualified, absent-minded, or too intoxcicated?

Answer: all of the above.
    -------------
    For someone that complains that engineeers can't "capture" his sound he has got to feel silly about these right on remarks!
    (Translated Eddie is a control freak and a fuckup)
    -------------
    Last edited by gigolo; 07-25-2004 at 07:20 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Right on !!

As Ford pointed out the another night, Runnin with the Devil is all fucked up on BOV1 too !! (At least my copy)
    not the normal sequence...

Ed, grab Dave, Ted and Don..
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

Talking

I don't think these are fuck-ups by Ed. I think that, in a drunken haze, he feels hes "Putting things right" when he chops up CLASSIC VAN HALEN tracks. "That prick (Hic!) Landee, heesh didn't knoz wat I wanted(Hic!)! Deesh needz ta goz hereesh!(Hic!) Just more control freak issues for boy SpEddie!:fucku2:

guwapo_rocker
    LOS ANGELES (Billboard) - Ashlee Simpson's debut album is in line to replace Jimmy Buffett atop the U.S. pop albums chart when sales data are issued Wednesday.
    Based on first-day numbers from retailers, 19-year-old Simpson's "Autobiography" (Geffen Records) will reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with sizzling sales of 320,000-350,000 copies for the week ended July 25.

That will not only beat the new Van Halen hits set, predicted to start at about 150,000, but also the best numbers of Ashlee's older sister, Jessica Simpson. The latter's career peaks came earlier this year when a special edition of "In This Skin" sold 159,500 copies in its first week, good for No. 2.

Buffett's "License to Chill," meanwhile, opened at No. 1 last week with sales of 238,500 copies.

Reuters/Billboard

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=5762913

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:36 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I still blame that cunt Alex.

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-12-2013 @ 08:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks

eddie still thinks he's the new jimmy page

he ain't

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I cant believe Jimmy Buffets figures ?? Do you guys, really love him that much ??

©Ramblings by Rogue® Inc.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-20-2009 @ 08:02 PM
    RogueHorseman® resides at the scenic Double Cross Ranch in sunny Riveria Paradise
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Panamark
    I cant believe Jimmy Buffets figures ?? Do you guys, really love him that much ??
    Parrot heads abound, all over the place...

I don't hate Buffet's work, its fine for what it is by and large I suppose, but I don't "get" just how huge he is either.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    RogueHorseman® resides at the scenic Double Cross Ranch in sunny Riveria Paradise
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by flappo
    eddie still thinks he's the new jimmy page

he ain't
    Thats the truth.

No more than Sammy is the new Robert Plant.

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe Jimmy Buffet should sing for VH.... haha

I'M ON FIRE!!!!

wooda
    Hey gigolo, please log out, so your alter ego "Justagirl, justaXXXgirl and gslinger" can get some air time.

Don't try and hog up all the conspiracies yourself!

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Y'know, it's one thing to be a Control Freak and have GREAT ideas(DLR), and it's another thing to be a Control Freak and be a drunk, half-tongued, lying, egomaniacal, confused, psycho-babble GOOFBALL(Ed). Where the fuck is TED TEMPLEMAN?!???!!!?

Starwood

Starwood doesn't dance around with parrots on his head, but he digs Buffett.

The Todd Show
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-31-2010 @ 04:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks

On behalf of the entire United States of America I'd like to officially apologize to all the good Australian people for Jimmy Buffet. :p

Mezro...we have nothing to do with this cheeseburger loving freak...a shitty printed shirt is not my idea of paradise...

Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2014 @ 08:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I cannot stand Jimmy Buffett...never understood the appeal that he has. Really I think the only people who love him are drunks like himself.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by scottydabodi
    Y'know, it's one thing to be a Control Freak and have GREAT ideas(DLR), and it's another thing to be a Control Freak and be a drunk, half-tongued, lying, egomaniacal, confused, psycho-babble GOOFBALL(Ed). Where the fuck is TED TEMPLEMAN?!???!!!?
    Retired

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    What is "Strung Out" ??

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ELVIS
    What is "Strung Out" ??
    Strung Out, see Eddie Van Halen

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What is "Strung Out" ??
    See Steve Perry solo album "Street Talk".

Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2014 @ 08:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by wooda
    Hey gigolo, please log out, so your alter ego "Justagirl, justaXXXgirl and gslinger" can get some air time.

It is kind of funny how gigolo and gslinger have the same IP address.

wooda
    Originally posted by Brownsound1
    Actually Brown, they,she, it has two or more other user names that are spamming our sites with corporate bullshit.

So I don't see anything at all funny about deception.

The worst part is that whomever it is likes to bash Clear channel, yet has that listed as their homepage, and worse yet they live in HOUSTON!!! home of none other than Clear channel.

There is more going on here than meets the eye. I have run it out of Dodge over at DDLR, and hope to rid your site of the same propaganda machine as well.

In retrospect, the BT thing was a little overboard, as he really meant no harm, but this one is 100% dead on bullshit

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I was just thinkin' about this Alex pointing the finger at Ed for the fucked up tracks thing, and I just figured that it's pretty funny how, day by day, minute by minute, MORE and MORE people are pointing their finger at Ed for ALL the fucked up things that they've done/are doing... pressure's on, Ed... you gotta get it together, or it's gonna be OVER for good.

PS- F-Alex. He's a douchebag too.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-09-2007 @ 03:46 AM
    Status
    Thanks

It's kind of funny to me. I am originally from Key West, Florida. I was born there and lived there until I was 21. Whenever I would tell someone I was from Key West they would ask me if I was a Jimmy Buffet fan. It was funny to me because I really didn't know any other Key Westers (aka "Conchs", except maybe one, that was a Jimmy Buffet fan. And he was about 20 years older than me. I have met more Jimmy Buffet fans outside Key West than I knew while I was there. I guess his Margaritaville is OK, but I don't understand his general appeal.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-23-2023 @ 01:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Actually Brown, they,she, it has two or more other user names that are spamming our sites with corporate bullshit.

The worst part is that whomever it is likes to bash Clear channel, yet has that listed as their homepage, and worse yet they live in HOUSTON!!! home of none other than Clear channel.

There is more going on here than meets the eye. I have run it out of Dodge over at DDLR, and hope to rid your site of the same propaganda machine as well.

In retrospect, the BT thing was a little overboard, as he really meant no harm, but this one is 100% dead on bullshit
    I have been lurking here since feb, and noticed that since may when both gigolo and gslinger appeared on the scene and now later justagirl, they have been eager to bash Clear Channel and the on going tour of Van Spammy. I have to admit that reading this have made my day, you know, this is what the get when they put Van Spammy on the tourbus instead of Van Halen. Are U suggesting that thees aliases are not that much pro Dave as anti Clear Channel? What would they gain from bashing Clear Channel? I have also noticed that when questioned they are soon to claim they have alot of inside info and business knowledge, are they angry competitors? Still I liked to read bout it as a failure and really liked the pic´s Gslingers posted from the shows

wooda
    does anyone really believe that Alex even said that? it was posted by the nets biggest spammer at the moment, who will say anything to get hate going

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-24-2015 @ 06:46 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The reason why Buffet's doing well right now is because Kenny Chesney mentioned him in a song; then Buffet asked him to do a song on this album along with a couple other popular country artists. So he's got a lot of press lately. Kenny Chesney is huge in country right now. Plays to crowds of 60,000. I don't get it, but what the fuck.

wooda
    Originally posted by saint
    I have been lurking here since feb, and noticed that since may when both gigolo and gslinger appeared on the scene and now later justagirl, they have been eager to bash Clear Channel and the on going tour of Van Spammy. I have to admit that reading this have made my day, you know, this is what the get when they put Van Spammy on the tourbus instead of Van Halen. Are U suggesting that thees aliases are not that much pro Dave as anti Clear Channel? What would they gain from bashing Clear Channel? I have also noticed that when questioned they are soon to claim they have alot of inside info and business knowledge, are they angry competitors? Still I liked to read bout it as a failure and really liked the pic´s Gslingers posted from the shows
    I also liked some of the content, but spamming the boards with corporate bullshit is in poor taste for a non profit site. Perhaps it is a disgruntled ex clear channel employee, or something else.

watcha readin for?
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-04-2022 @ 02:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I also liked some of the content, but spamming the boards with corporate bullshit is in poor taste for a non profit site. Perhaps it is a disgruntled ex clear channel employee, or something else.
    Why in God's name would anyone support Clear Channel? This corprate monolith, and others like them, have totally destroyed the entire concept of rock music.

wooda
    Originally posted by madraoul
    Why in God's name would anyone support Clear Channel? This corprate monolith, and others like them, have totally destroyed the entire concept of rock music.
    Exactlly, but i urge you to follow the trail and look what this person and all their different user names have been posting

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Come see your children, yeah they're lighting up the sky
    won't recognize them anymore.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

Talking

I'm glad that Alex/Shemp Van Halen blames Ed for fuckin' up the new BOBW CD. I Blame ED for fuckin' up the GREATEST AMERICAN HARD ROCK BAND of all time. So FUCK YOU ED!!!

Snoo
    What is "Strung Out" ??
    What exactly am I hearing on "Strung Out?"
    Around 1983-84, Ed and Val rented a house for the summer from composer Marvin Hamlish. Ed recorded himself "playing" the strings of Marvin's White Grand Piano with various objects including ping pong balls, D-cell batteries, knives and forks... breaking a few strings in the process. What is on the CD is selected parts from hours of recording.

It's on Balance. I downloaded it, it sounds...if that's what they threw together from those hours of recording, anything else during those hours must've been cats fucking inside the piano. Male cats.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2016 @ 07:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I thought Clear Channel was based in San Antonio...not Houston...

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What wooda is trying to say is that excess use of hallucinogenics on his part, particularly at an obvious very early age, can be highly dangerous, resulting in permanent brain damage, and very severe paranoia, that is highly disruptive to a fan site for David Lee Roth, intelligent discussion of the facts of the VH Tour, and the promotion of Dave’s interests to the public. Excess ingestion of high levels of male sperm will also cause Wooda’s symptomatology.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Brownsound1
    What Brownstone1 is trying to say is that he has no clue what he is talking about, and if he had the intelligence and leadership as a Moderator of this forum to contract Sarge, and another appropriate Moderator, he would not make such ignorant and mindless posts to inflame the membership of this forum.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    I thought Clear Channel was based in San Antonio...not Houston...
    Yes, they are based in San Antonio. Some members posting here need to cut back on their crack smoking.

Thanks for your post Dave's PA Rental. Nice to have an intelligent Moderator step in with the facts.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You should know all about deception wooda because you are the King at it, trying to get Roth Army Members to join DDLR.com and spread all this bullshit about me and others around here.

You have any facts you wish to place on the table for all Roth Army members to see, or is this personal attack on me more of your game of bullshit to disrupt this site, and get people to join DDLR.com.

You got a fucking problem asshole, take it up with Sarge, Panamark, or Gslinger, so we can get back to business here and talking about Diamond Dave and this Van Fraud Tour, to use EVH FANATICS terms for it!

More importantly, don't ever personally attack me again asshole, or I will personally destroy your little pussy DDLR.com site, and don't think I cannot do it clown. I will have your pussy DDLR.com site dDOS attacked right of the fucking Internet!
    Last edited by gigolo; 07-26-2004 at 12:59 AM.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

A RA Moderator sent me your pussy thread post you started in the mod section. I think this proves what you are up to asshole. I like how everybody beat the shit out of you on your Hitler Youth idea.

Fuck Off!, you obviously don't give a shit about Diamond Dave, his interest, exposing this Van Fraud Tour, or making sure the National media knows about all this Tour's fraudulent activity to fuck undeserving fans and drag Dave’s good name through the fucking mud!!!.

Sarge,

With all due respect, I can remember coming to these sites just looking around to see what’s what, and never thinking twice about making a post. Then I started to get a little put off by the absence of fact contained in much of the postings, and then it dawned on me why?

The MOD’s were barely even thought of when VH once and for all indelibly stamped good time Rock & Roll on the Classic rock map. These guys have no fathom of a clue as to what it all really means? They have not one shred of understanding that 5150 has more in common with Survivor than it does Classic VH, and that is why I made a conscientious choice of going with DDLR. The MOD’s do their job. They don’t censure and or otherwise move content unless it truly belongs elsewhere. No that doesn’t mean the dump.

These guys should interject threads with useful information that stimulates our brain and makes us want to hear those songs again, or search for every last tid bit of information on how it all came to pass.

Now for the challenge: I have attached 2 links to content at the DDLR site. Within the first one is a neat little scrap of info on how Gene Simmons came to see VH, and the second is just clarifying some misrepresented facts, and there’s plenty more where that came from.

My challenge is simple, have your MOD’s come up with something of merit or value that comes close to the kind of factual content we have at DDLR, or DE-MOD or move them into something a little more suited to their expertise, then let Me, Sesh, Vaughn, etc…. show you what real historians could do to help people understand the majestic beauty of real VH that thing we all know and love.

If your guys can really cut the mustard, and go toe to toe, then I will issue an open apology for anything I may have said and/or done to compromise or otherwise spoil the atmosphere at the DLR ARMY and you can ban me, and the rest of our guys for the life of your site.

The recent feuds would never have happened if somebody of your dignity were minding the ship 24/7 instead of guys like Big Troubles or Pete. I fully understand that your 100% participation is not an option, but none the less something has to give. There is already VHLINK’S too many.

This should in no way shape or form be viewed as the start of a war between two sites, but rather a means to calm the storm and get back to helping DLR kick the peoples ASS!

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/f...ead.php?t=2470

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/f...ead.php?t=2269

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Your are a liar and a fraud wooda! I looked at the posts on the BT situation and you intended to personally hurt Big Trouble. He was a damn good Moderator here, and you and your Hitler Youth ran him off for no reason!.

I am going to start a well coordinated effort to get BT back and let's see you stop me from being successful, clown.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ok I want to go record here saying that I personally appreciate the efforts of Gigolo, Gslinger, Justaxxxgirl, and anyone esle involved.
    These guys deserve respect, they are trying to expose this tour for the sham it is, that can only be a positive thing for Dave !!!

These guys are most welcome here and actually contribute meaningful information to the site. If you are here to discredit them, you obviously have alterior motives. Let these guys have their say, and hey show a little fucking respect. You fuckers literally sucked Andrew from melodicrocks testicles dry when he showed some insight into the Van Hagar deal. This may be not what you Hagarites want to hear.
    But lets hear the fucking truth !! I endorse these guys and all their excellent posts.. So sit bit and acknowledge the truth. Fucking Shithead Hagar supporting assholes !!!

Thread Information