alex has a dig at dave

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish

Originally posted by flappo
    As for that other old joke, diehard Roth fans can officially give up that lounge lizard ghost. Explains Van Halen with a laugh, ``An idiot is somebody who does the same thing over and over and expects a different outcome.''
    Like changing singers?

Fuck you, you god damn Mongoloid.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
      Like changing singers?

Fuck you, you god damn Mongoloid.
      or like doing albums with hagar?
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gslinger
        Yeah Cathedral the new Val pics are over at my Wolfie Thread

RothArmy Enquirer–“The Secret Life of Wolfgang?”

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...5&pagenumber=8
        WoW, I still love her after all these years. I don't know what it is about that woman but she makes my heart flutter...

Wolfie definately looks like his Dad for sure. I'm not gonna comment on his weight though, he's just a kid who is maybe getting to much influence from Mom?
        It seems he has her metabolism which he will hopefully get under control over the next few years.

Thanks for the pics!

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Alex Van Halen is InsignifiCUNT...

Comment

• bru87tr
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

Alex is a loser and eddies drummer. did nothing to add to VH. didnt write any songs, had no input and a failure at his personal life. he should take his own advice cause what they are doing with sammy is nothing than nostalgia which they said they would never do. what they are doing now is no different than what they have done with sammy in the past. the difference is its worse which is hard to believe.
            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
              Alex Van Halen is InsignifiCUNT...
              My thoughts exactly. That fucking piece of shit would still be playing thrash and metal shit if it wasn't for Dave telling them all to tone down and get a groove for the songs. "Making them dance-able". Fuck Al, fuck Ed and Fuck Hagar-. Mikey ain't so bad.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• bru87tr
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

Mikes a pussy, dont give him an inch. that fucker has taken stabs at Dave and made faces and lughed at him behind his back.

Mike Anthony is a fucking pussy!!!!!!! fat fuck he is!
                "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Yeah, but his earlier bass playing and backround whaling makes me warm inside. I hate Mike post 84.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mezro
                    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    I hate Mike post 84.
                    I hate Mike Post.

Mezro...wonder if that one will land like a stone enema
                    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

LOL Good ol' Mike Post. I hate the name Mike. Michael. Michaila and Mitch.

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

The Rockford Files theme was BADASS!!!!

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          Alex is the reason Roth is not in the band...
                          EXACTLY!!!!!!

And on that note.....the part of that interview that made me CRINGE...

" Hagar and Roth teamed up for the oddly conceived but highly popular Sans Halen co-headlining tour in 2002.

``It seemed like a good idea at the time,'' says Hagar with another laugh.

``If I had known we were going to have this, what we have now, I would've never done it,'' he adds. ``It wasn't an enjoyable thing, because he wasn't an enjoyable guy. I'm not sorry I did it, but I certainly wouldn't do it again.''

Hagar may not want to hang out with Roth but the 56-year-old tequila merchant is more sanguine about singing Diamond Dave-era songs in concert these days. ``I think it would be cheating them (the fans) for me or any other person in this band to say, `No, I won't play that song.' ''

Now he admits to really ``digging'' belting out such songs as ``Jump'' and ``Unchained.'' Because of this new willingness, Hagar promises fans ``the set list will kill you.''

Luckily, that will be the only killing going on as Van Halen and Hagar revisit the lovefest theme repeatedly in the 90-minute interview.

As far as the future is concerned, however, they're taking it one day at a time. ``I think it can last and I really hope it can,'' says Hagar. But with four different personalities he says, ``anything can happen. I might come in with the wrong color shirt on one day and the whole thing could blow out.'' At this the men cackle wildly at an old inside joke. "

Dunno 'bout any other cities in North America, but they'll be recreating the entire Van Halen I album (+ 8 other DAVE -ERA ONLY songs) here in Toronto on Thursday. www.classicalbumslive.com

See....and that's another point. YOU WILL NEVER SEE 5150, OU812, F.U.C.K. OR BALANCE CONSIDERED CLASSIC.....BY MUSIC EXECS AND DJs AND BY THE MAJORITY OF 'VAN HALEN' FANS. THAT, HAGARITAS, IS AN UNDENIABLE FACT. SO MAKE LIKE A SHEPHERD AND GET THE FLOCK OUTTA HERE!!!
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Alex is the cunt,
                            Spammy is the Asshole,
                            and Mikey is the section that grows
                            inbetween !!!
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                              Alex is the cunt,
                              Spammy is the Asshole,
                              and Mikey is the section that grows
                              inbetween !!!

That's fucking classic!!! LMAO!!! I'll bet money that one of the sheep around here will get that tattooed on their thigh before going to one of the shows and will ask each one to "personally" sign it!!! :p
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Van Hagar is an enema gone terribly wrong...

Comment

Working...