Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Drummers are a different breed of "musician". I think there can be relevance in regards to Rock drummers in this thread. But I've yet to meet a "dumb" Jazz drummer.... (just a personal observation)

I've found the "dumbest" drummers I've dealt with are the one's who don't follow or take instruction well... Some have been down right crybaby's.. lol
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

As for the crybaby type... I love the "I don't PLAY TO A CLICK" guys - yeah, because you CAN'T.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by TJMKID
        Bullet Boys always did a 5-star job with covers --

The music was tight but i did not really care for the vocals
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
          As for the crybaby type... I love the "I don't PLAY TO A CLICK" guys - yeah, because you CAN'T.
          Yup. Fail and fired. Buh-bye!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            There's a moderately famous one I won't name that is basically illiterate, poor guy. Can't imagine how difficult his life has been (and IS) every time he puts the guitar down.

I think I know who you're talking about (C.H.)

Our own Kwame is fairly intelligent and only seems to drool on occasions.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Just two words in reply to that: Neil Peart. Ever hear an interview of him? Self taught and well read. A voracious reader on whatever appeals to him. Not a stupid man.

It makes you wonder how many more are out there who didn't get break. Niel could have continued selling International Harvester farm implements for the rest of his life. I had to go into the John Deer dealer to get some parts the other day and I looked at the guy behind the counter and thought, man, that could be Niel Peart.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• gbranton
                Veteran
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                I think I know who you're talking about (C.H.)
                I don't think it's Chris Hager, who played in Rough Cutt, Mickey Ratt and with Stephen Pearcy. I thought he was into psychology and life coaching. That's about the only C.H. I can think of in the LA scene.
                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                  I don't think it's Chris Hager, who played in Rough Cutt, Mickey Ratt and with Stephen Pearcy. I thought he was into psychology and life coaching. That's about the only C.H. I can think of in the LA scene.
                  Not who I'm talking about....

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Not who I'm talking about....

That would be a hell of a concept, an illiterate life coach. When a guy who can't read and write is coaching YOU, then your life officially sucks.
                    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                      Not him, no. Not naming who it is.

Chris is cool as shit and so is Amir, Paul, Matt and Dave, btw. Matt's got a pretty kickass studio in his converted garage. I got to tech their only reunion gig at the Viper Room in '02. One of my fondest tech memories was getting to work on their guitars. I had a picture of Amir's "Navy" Charvel on my wall as a kid, FFS - and I got to set it up and play it.

Bantonelli and I ran into Dave Alford at the VH show, it was good to see him! She can confirm he too speaks in complete sentences...
                      Last edited by jhale667; 07-18-2012, 05:43 PM.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

I wouldn't expect you to, that wouldn't be cool.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, I have an ongoing torrid, passionate, intense love affair with the Sunset Strip bands of the 1980's and their contemporaries. Call them "hair" or whatever you want but I love them to this day. I am going to see Stryper for the first time on the 27th. I can't wait to get my white vinyl LP copy of Soldiers Under Command signed.

Comment

Working...