The Batman Psyop thread

Continue discussion...

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I thought once the whole thing degenerated into a discussion of theoretical ballistics that we were done talking about the tragedy.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well there this actor named Tom Selleck you see and this cool old show called The Rockford Files........

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post
    I thought once the whole thing degenerated into a discussion of theoretical ballistics that we were done talking about the tragedy.
    We covered 22 caliber all the way up to 50 caliber. What more do you want?

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    We covered 22 caliber all the way up to 50 caliber. What more do you want?
    We never mentioned the .454 Casul.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We never mentioned the .454 Casul.
    They make those just south of me in Freedom, Wyoming.

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well there this actor named Tom Selleck you see and this cool old show called The Rockford Files........
    The Rockford Files is the BEST. I got that shit AND Magnum P.I. on dvd.

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They make those just south of me in Freedom, Wyoming.
    And I want one. I enjoy shooting large caliber handguns.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So is this the Magnum PI and "your favorite carry gun" thread? I just want to make sure I'm in the right spot and that we won't get shut down because I post a picture of my favorite carry gun...which you people are never gonna believe is my favorite gun..
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And I want one. I enjoy shooting large caliber handguns.
    The first handgun I bought was a 44 magnum. I had a TC Condender and shot some massive stuff out of that. Got that out of my system and now I pretty much mess around with black powder stuff.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Let's get back to government conspiracy and MKULTRA !!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    So is this the Magnum PI and "your favorite carry gun" thread? I just want to make sure I'm in the right spot and that we won't get shut down because I post a picture of my favorite carry gun...which you people are never gonna believe is my favorite gun..
    Well if you are Thomas Magnum you would be packing a 1911A1 in the back of your shorts covered up by your hawaiian shirt.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post

So you think the Bush nazis in the CIA were responsible in order to get the UN Small Arms Treaty approved by the senate and signed by the president. The timing couldn't be more perfect. I tell you as fucked up as things are nothing would surprise me anymore.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lets discuss this Eric Holder quote:

" We need to brainwash the public into fearing guns."

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The first handgun I bought was a 44 magnum. I had a TC Condender and shot some massive stuff out of that.
    One of my best friends has a Contender, what a blast! I shoot a .44 magnum one handed, so I figure the .454 is the next thing to try.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is my favorite carry gun. Before everybody has a stroke...I do own an XD in 40 S&W but I love this gun. I also have a Ruger .44 Magnum but I exclusively carry this gun because I LOVE IT!!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes Nitro, yes...

You're too smart to try to ignore this stuff...

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well if you are Thomas Magnum you would be packing a 1911A1 in the back of your shorts covered up by your hawaiian shirt.
    But I'm not, so under my Hawaiian shirt I like to keep something the same caliber, but with a smaller silhouette and higher capacity.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Remember how I said that I had soldiers walking thru my back yard? I had confirmation that someone else on my road saw the same sumbitches...and I was told that by a County Mounty. I always laughed at your conspiracy theories but I ain't laughing now...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    One of my best friends has a Contender, what a blast! I shoot a .44 magnum one handed, so I figure the .454 is the next thing to try.
    My contender was really well made but the problem was it never fit my hand well. I used to shoot silhouette with it. I had a lot of different barrels. I even tried to bird hunt with it with a 410 barrel in it. The Freedom Arms revolvers are top notch quality and the single action plow handle grips work really well with the hard recoiling rounds. Also on the rifle rounds you got to go out to a 14 inch barrel. I had a 10 inch 30-30 barrel and I would get three feet of muzzle flash and couldn't hit anything. Adding four inches of barrel solved the problem. Ten inches with rifle rounds just isn't enough.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's not funny stuff...

Thankfully I have a lifestyle where I can spend a considerable amount of time investigating stuff like this on the Internet...

Most people are way to busy...

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My contender was really well made but the problem was it never fit my hand well. I used to shoot silhouette with it. The Freedom Arms revolvers are top notch quality and the single action plow handle grips work really well with the hard recoiling rounds.
    It seems to fit my hands pretty well, but I've only shot it one day, so I'm not up to speed on it accuracy wise.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Remember how I said that I had soldiers walking thru my back yard? I had confirmation that someone else on my road saw the same sumbitches...and I was told that by a County Mounty. I always laughed at your conspiracy theories but I ain't laughing now...
    Well the congress and president said the military can now be used as a police force. The president keeps passing these executive orders that gives him control of more and more if an emergency is declared. I mean he goes around and acts like a nice guy but look at what he's doing. Frankly the congress and the president act like the citizens are the enemy. This is a far cry from when US presidents and members of congress showed the people some respect. Not only that but they want to stick us with the bill for all their spending. At least the 50% of us who pay income taxes. I think it's the banks. They know their gig is just about up and they can't keep playing the same games over and over. So they are just going to make a blitzkrieg move to take everything using a series of crisis to try and do it. They have shredded the constitution and the legal system is corrupt beyond being useful. Now all they have to do is get control of the people by disarming them. They would have done it already but the problem is the right to bear arms is documented and too many people know their rights on that one. I wish we were that well organized on other things. All I know is when you push people too damn far you awake a sleeping giant and right now that giant is getting pretty pissed off.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's not funny stuff...

Thankfully I have a lifestyle where I can spend a considerable amount of time investigating stuff like this on the Internet...

I didn't used to buy into conspiracy theories and I didn't believe that the gubment was out there doing things that they shouldn't be doing (at least in the CONUS). But I saw it and at least one other person up the road from me saw the same thing. So at this point I'm inclined to believe that there's more going on than meets the eye.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It seems to fit my hands pretty well, but I've only shot it one day, so I'm not up to speed on it accuracy wise.
    The key to shooting big magnums is to not flinch. A lot of people anticipate the noise and recoil and flinch. If you have a smaller caliber pistol even a 22LR practice with that. The ammo cost will be lower and then apply the same trigger squeeze and breathing techniques to the big magnum and you will be amazed at how well you will do. Shooting pistols is like golfing. Once you get into a bad technique you get in that flustered zone and you just can't improve there. You have to relax, step out and then go over all the proper shooting techniques. Go back to the basics.

When I was doing speed shooting I always practiced with a 22 pistol before shooting the bigger rounds. Once you are in the zone it just works naturally. It's like playing guitar. You need to warm up a bit.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The key to shooting big magnums is to not flinch. A lot of people anticipate the noise and recoil and flinch. If you have a smaller caliber pistol even a 22LR practice with that. The ammo cost will be lower and then apply the same trigger squeeze and breathing techniques to the big magnum and you will be amazed at how well you will do. Shooting pistols is like golfing. Once you get into a bad technique you get in that flustered zone and you just can't improve there. You have to relax, step out and then go over all the proper shooting techniques. Go back to the basics.

When I was doing speed shooting I always practiced with a 22 pistol before shooting the bigger rounds. Once you are in the zone it just works naturally. It's like playing guitar. You need to warm up a bit.
    This is why I love my Ruger 22/45. It's not a carry pistol but it's got the same grip angle as a 1911 and works much the same way. And the ammo is waayy cheaper.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's not funny stuff...

Yeah but then you can go down a big rabbit hole filled with disinfo. Also, people make pretty good livings selling conspiracy theories. Always be skeptical. One of the best things you can do is get to know your local sheriff's department. Fortunately ours isn't corrupt. I'm a search and rescue volunteer and we plan for all sorts of emergencies. One trend I see is people are organizing locally and keeping their money more local. I think the best safety net is to live in a decent community. Then of course be politically active. I have no idea where we are going from here. You can come up with all sorts of pretty dark scenarios. Hopefully some good will come from this election. We will see.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is why I love my Ruger 22/45. It's not a carry pistol but it's got the same grip angle as a 1911 and works much the same way. And the ammo is waayy cheaper.
    That gun was actually designed to be a practice gun for competition shooters who used 1911 pistols. That old Ruger design is rugged and accurate. I'm good at doing trigger jobs and so I set the trigger pull on my 22 the same as my match pistol. So the trigger breaking is very close. This helps a lot. My 22 used to have a spongy trigger.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hopefully some good will come from this election. We will see.
    This election will be a repeat of the last. At least as far as presidents go...Not from my vote, but just wait and see.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That gun was actually designed to be a practice gun for competition shooters who used 1911 pistols. That old Ruger design is rugged and accurate. I'm good at doing trigger jobs and so I set the trigger pull on my 22 the same as my match pistol. So the trigger breaking is very close. This helps a lot. My 22 used to have a spongy trigger.
    Hey man, I'm a novice compared to you. But I love that pistol...I shoot it every time I go to the range. Even though I know a lot of people here on this site would rather lay on their bellies and beg to be shot in the face before they'd ever fire a round at a paper target...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is my favorite carry gun. Before everybody has a stroke...I do own an XD in 40 S&W but I love this gun. I also have a Ruger .44 Magnum but I exclusively carry this gun because I LOVE IT!!

A lot of people have a carry gun but thy never shoot it much. That's a big mistake. I think your carry gun should be like an old friend. That's what you may be depending on in a bad bad situation. My carry gun is not match grade by any means but I can actually do some decent target shooting with it. Also, guns are like car engines, they like to be shot. It breaks in all the moving parts. Guns also get a nice broken in feel like a guitar. I think packing a new, unbroken in unfamiliar gun is a huge mistake.

I broke my carry gun in with Break Free CLP. The teflon in the lubricant has worked into the metal and everything is so slick. It's an automatic but the double action trigger pull is so slick it feels like a nice revolver. Lube your gun with CLP and shoot it a lot and you will be amazed at how slick all the moving parts become. Its good stuff.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-22-2012 at 03:18 AM.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You were right, E.....

This Batman Psyops subject has everyone glued.....

So Batman Psyops is code for Dudes Talking About Their Guns?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    You were right, E.....

This Batman Psyops subject has everyone glued.....

So Batman Psyops is code for Dudes Talking About Their Guns?
    Pretty much.

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think packing a new, unbroken in unfamiliar gun is a huge mistake.
    I won't carry anything I'm not familiar with. My wife was a little unnerved when she got up one night and I am sitting in a dark room staring at the ceiling with an AR15 in my lap loading and unloading it and working all the controls until I explained that I didn't want it around the house unless I was intimately familiar with it. The reason why I favor a Remington 870 over a Mossberg is because the safety is in the same place and functions the same way as every .22 rifle I've owned since I was a child.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Ok, lets......

You first.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey man, I'm a novice compared to you. But I love that pistol...I shoot it every time I go to the range. Even though I know a lot of people here on this site would rather lay on their bellies and beg to be shot in the face before they'd ever fire a round at a paper target...
    I grew up around guns. A lot of people haven't. Then the way the entertainment industry and media potrays firearms is very negative and so people have a negative image and a fear of them. We shot guns for fun. We would have contests who could shoot the best. It actually was a sporting activity. Nobody had concealed carry guns in those days. You had a rifle. You might have a handgun but a lot of the old timers would go what do you need a pistol for what is it good for? To those guys if you couldn't down a deer with it you were wasting your money. Very different times when I think about it. We hadn't gotten to Scarface loaded with cocaine with guns blazing yet. People also didn't waive their guns around like silly props Sarah Palin style. They were treated with respect. Kind of like how a Samauri treated their swords.

It deffinately wasn't Ted Nugent waiving a M4 carbine in the air running his mouth.

If anything, I think the gun owners community have let a lot of nut jobs become the spokesmen and it really doesn't help things. The attention whores like Ted and Sarah don't help things at all.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-22-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A lot of people have a carry gun but thy never shoot it much. That's a big mistake. I think your carry gun should be like an old friend. That's what you may be depending on in a bad bad situation. My carry gun is not match grade by any means but I can actually do some decent target shooting with it. Also, guns are like car engines, they like to be shot. It breaks in all the moving parts. Guns also get a nice broken in feel like a guitar. I think packing a new, unbroken in unfamiliar gun is a huge mistake.

I broke my carry gun in with Break Free CLP. The teflon in the lubricant has worked into the metal and everything is so slick. It's an automatic but the double action trigger pull is so slick it feels like a nice revolver. Lube your gun with CLP and shoot it a lot and you will be amazed at how slick all the moving parts become. Its good stuff.
    I just want to make sure that everyone knows that the gun in the picture is what's considered a Saturday Night Special. It's an inexpensive handgun, compared to my XD (which is a great gun). But I've been shooting the gun in the picture for over 20 years and with a little fluff and buff of the feed ramp it feeds every single round I load. And it goes bang every single time I pull the trigger. It's a heavy gun and that's what I like.

I am not a black-ops-special-forces-tactical-ninja. Guns have always been a part of my life and I've carried since I was a teenager (which was illegal but I never shot anybody).

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We shot guns for fun. We would have contests who could shoot the best. It actually was a sporting activity. Nobody had concealed carry guns in those days. You had a rifle. You might have a handgun but a lot of the old timers would go what do you need a pistol for what is it good for? To those guys if you couldn't down a deer with it you were wasting your money. Very different times when I think about it.
    Yeah, my family were all country folks, both my grandfathers were farmers and owned farms. You always threw a rifle in the truck to go feed the cattle. Rats and snakes in the barn, wolves, wild dogs or who knows what out in the fields. Guns were tools that we were taught to respect early in life, nobody EVER thought about pointing one at a human being.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I won't carry anything I'm not familiar with. My wife was a little unnerved when she got up one night and I am sitting in a dark room staring at the ceiling with an AR15 in my lap loading and unloading it and working all the controls until I explained that I didn't want it around the house unless I was intimately familiar with it. The reason why I favor a Remington 870 over a Mossberg is because the safety is in the same place and functions the same way as every .22 rifle I've owned since I was a child.
    Bill Jordan once said a master of his weapon will have one gun. A collector will have many. Stick with one gun. Nothing wrong with collecting them if that's your thing. I wish I would have bought every Winchester and Colt I could afford in the 80's I would have made money. At one time I owned a 1936 Peacemaker but traded it. It's like guitars. There are a lot of guitars I wish I still had.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Back on Topic.....

http://www.cantonrep.com/community/b...re-or-man-made

MKULTRA was actually the first ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Holy Shitballs!!!

Thread Information