Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

If there's one thing you definitely don't need to be worried about, it's Rahm Emanuel helping unions.

Like all of the other DLC fake "Democrats", he hates them. Not surprising considering the Stalinist anti-union KKKoch Brothers fund the DLC.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Ok then he is just another satanist that preys on the downtroden minorities, the confused masses, by falsly acting like he is thier messiah.

Making a trendy stand for the rights of the squeaky wheel.

May god bless his sacrifice for the alienated simple minded lunch consumers of his fine goddamned city.

I bet he cashes his check at your company store..?
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        Ok then he is just another satanist that preys on the downtroden minorities, the confused masses, by falsly acting like he is thier messiah.

Making a trendy stand for the rights of the squeaky wheel.

May god bless his sacrifice for the alienated simple minded lunch consumers of his fine goddamned city.

I bet he cashes his check at your company store..?
        isn't it sad...
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Oh, he's definitely NOT a Satanist. I don't want anything to do with the rancid son of a Zionterrorist bitch.
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Satan
            Rahm Emanuel is a false "demoncrat" flaming right wing douchetube. But this is a rare instance where he's actually on the correct side of an issue.

There's no justification for Chick-fil-a's bigotry, and certainly nothing Christian about it.
            how is the company showing bigotry?
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Overly salted processed chicken..will that be a large or small side of HATE?

It's the "free market correcting itself". Normal people don't support bigotry. Chik-FAIL-A is getting what they deserve.

Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

these mayors are bigotting right back...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
                  It's the "free market correcting itself". Normal people don't support bigotry. Chik-FAIL-A is getting what they deserve.

why??

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    why??
                    Any business as openly hateful as they have been, against gays, minorities, whoever - should expect to see a dip in business, and neighborhoods become hostile to them setting up shop there.
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

You're fucking brainwashed...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Any business as openly hateful as they have been, against gays, minorities, whoever - should expect to see a dip in business, and neighborhoods become hostile to them setting up shop there.
                        the president disagrees with gay marriage. jimmy the flamin' fry boy could lose his job now. they openly employ the same people you say they are hating. that doesn't make sense.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Seems more like you see a sign on the chickflah that reads: no dirty fags that want to marry other dirty fags allowed to eat our awesome salted chickens food, ....written in the window of every chickflah store nationwide.

It is a simple, "set up" to segregate people, started by a group who demands domination over the norm.

I personally throw the overly salted pickles off my Flah, those mother fucking pickle packers are gonna pay for that sodium one day!!!!

Cucumbers salt and vinegar, the HORROR!!! of processed foods!!!
                          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-27-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELBOW
                            You're fucking brainwashed...

This means SO MUCH coming from a bigoted zealot fucktard.

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            the president disagrees with gay marriage. jimmy the flamin' fry boy could lose his job now. they openly employ the same people you say they are hating. that doesn't make sense.

The President's views evolved over time (it happens). Not sure who "jimmy the flamin' fry boy" is you're referring to... are you suggesting they have a "Don't ask, don't tell" employment policy?
                            C'mon, and business owner when asked if they support bigotry who flippantly replies "Guilty as charged!" shouldn't be surprised that there's a backlash to his statement.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

The President's views evolved over time (it happens). Not sure who "jimmy the flamin' fry boy" is you're referring to... are you suggesting they have a "Don't ask, don't tell" employment policy?
                              C'mon, and business owner when asked if they support bigotry who flippantly replies "Guilty as charged!" shouldn't be surprised that there's a backlash to his statement.
                              I don't support gay marriage so that means I am a biggot..?

Only towards Gay Marriage or just in general like a death camp prison guard..?

If , someone invents gay marriage a couple weeks ago,.. and then demands others to make a decition about wether or not they agree with / about, it's validity,.. if they don't they then are labeled Bigots...Ok I get it.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

well shit, i could ask someone if the play guitar, that answer isn't a damning thing (and you are rewording)

i'm suggesting they don't care!

Comment

Working...