Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Robots controlled from some playstation in Hobokken.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

TAX THE PENNIES ON THEIR EYES

When Olympic medalists return to the United States, they're in high demand. Everyone, from Michael Phelps to a bronze medalist in judo will be sitting for television interviews, talking to newspapers, going to assemblies at local schools and celebrating with … Continue reading →
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Interesting...thanks PB

Comment

• gbranton
          Veteran
          • Aug 2005

And now a scandal has erupted in the "world" of badminton, a sport which should never have been in the Olympics to begin with. I say again, what is next? Lawn darts? Anyway apparently the Chinese team threw a match, the surprising part is that someone actually (A) noticed and (B) cared enough to complain.
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by gbranton
            And now a scandal has erupted in the "world" of badminton, a sport which should never have been in the Olympics to begin with. I say again, what is next? Lawn darts? Anyway apparently the Chinese team threw a match, the surprising part is that someone actually (A) noticed and (B) cared enough to complain.
            In a even more horrifying note I was casually watching womans beach vollyball Brazil against some fine Czech girls of the tall and blonde persuation and all the sudden the match was over and without a closing announcer or a commercial the tv immediatly went to a news show starring Rev Al Sharpton talking about how Obamma hates Chick Flahs or some shit ...

I would also like to file a complaint...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

GOLD TITTIES!!!!

As NBC cameras aired the scene live during the network's afternoon telecast on Wednesday, an American water polo player grabbed the bathing suit of a Spanish opponent, accidentally pulling it down far enough to reveal her nipple. [Related: Water polo … Continue reading →
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Here are the Standing so far for the quest for the GOLD Womens Beach Vollyball

Ok here is the scoop...ahhh there are these bea..U tee full ladies and...ahhhhhhh..dang.....ahhh
                They ahhhhh.....

They are in these pools, I don't know how the initial pools are selected, then they play to beat all others in the pools then the pools get smaller as they advance till two teams play for the gold medal..

....then there is no more pools and we have to start school again and I hope I don't get beat up by the seniors and have my lunch money taken again..like last year.....(sorry had a 30 years ago flashback)

Heres the scoop!
                Find out who took home gold, silver and bronze in 2012. Official results of the beach-volleyball Beach volleyball women event at the London Summer Olympics.

MORE SCOOP

I don't know what this means..? I think it is the secret sign to open the gates of the girls locker room..?
                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 08-02-2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• motherchicken
                  • Nov 2009

And now a scandal has erupted in the "world" of badminton.
                  Life as we know it is over.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                    Here are the Standing so far for the quest for the GOLD Womens Beach Vollyball

Ok here is the scoop...ahhh there are these bea..U tee full ladies and...ahhhhhhh..dang.....ahhh
                    They ahhhhh.....

They are in these pools, I don't know how the initial pools are selected, then they play to beat all others in the pools then the pools get smaller as they advance till two teams play for the gold medal..

....then there is no more pools and we have to start school again and I hope I don't get beat up by the seniors and have my lunch money taken again..like last year.....(sorry had a 30 years ago flashback)

Heres the scoop!
                    Find out who took home gold, silver and bronze in 2012. Official results of the beach-volleyball Beach volleyball women event at the London Summer Olympics.

MORE SCOOP

I don't know what this means..? I think it is the secret sign to open the gates of the girls locker room..?
                    I licked my computer screen...

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      I licked my computer screen...

Did it taste like ass?

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

One to watch - our awesome heptathlete Jessica Ennis just stormed the first event!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

When I was in college I dated the athletic type women. Maybe because I was in the gym a lot myself. I used to swim laps and we never had enough lap lanes for all the swimmers so you had to share lanes. I always loved it when cute girls were in my lane and actually I got a couple dates just swimming laps. I was dating a forward on the girl's basketball team. She loved it doggy style. I tell you fucking a tall girl doggy style on a soft mattress is one hell of a workout. I was like doing the limbo because you had to fuck up. My next girlfriend was shorter and a lot easier to fuck that way. That basketball player wore me out. Also, her coach was like daddy. He was always asking where we were going what we were doing. No hot tubing because you will stiffen her up and there is a game tomorrow. But you screw one of these nice fit toned ladies and then screw one that is in less shape you feel like you are slappin a waterbed mattress.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

^^^^^^

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Well, the fixing was pretty low.

Badmington is a tough sport - the speed of reflexes required is pretty incredible. I was never any good at it myself - we had to play it in school - but a couple of my friends were and I've playing it with them for an hour or so used to be exhausting.
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                One to watch - our awesome heptathlete Jessica Ennis just stormed the first event!

I feel sorry for Ennis - whilst team GB has been pretty succesful so far, when people think Olympics they think track and field and she is our shining light there. I don't know how she handles the pressure.
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...