• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

What is wrong with people??

Just watching some program on tv, and this woman comes out "Hi, I am Jazz, I am 48 years old, I live in Atlanta and I haven't cut my nails for 22 years". I almost threw up when I saw her hands.

And then this man comes on: "I am ..... and Jazz is my wife, and sometimes I think she cares more about her nails then me." This freak has a husband?????

There is also one woman who eats dryer sheets, 8 per day.

And this one grossed me out the most, an adult woman who built her own nursery room, sleeps in a baby-bed, wears DIAPERS under her clothes :scared14: and uses a baby-bottle...

Where is the world going?? Some people have it too good. You never see hungry people in Africa doing this shit. You don't think about if you'd be happier in diapers when you need to walk 10 kilometers for water. Some people just don't have any struggles and feel the need to create some.

Sorry, I just needed to get it out, still freaked out.

EDIT: Here is Jazz from Atlanta with her nails

Last edited by envy_me; 07-28-2012, 08:31 AM.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

You should be more tolerant...

Adult babies have rights...

There's a bunch of them in the white house...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

It's all a lie, envy they break all the time if you look close they support the broken areas with fake fingernail pieces and super glue on the underside of the nail.

It is ok, I make the bad lady, go away..lol

At least that is what I saw on a woman that had those kind of nails, as she was checking me out at the local quickie stop. I don't know how she worked the regster but she looked like she was suffering at doing it.
      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-28-2012, 11:20 AM.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        It's all a lie, envy they break all the time if you look close they support the broken areas with fake fingernail pieces and super glue on the underside of the nail.

It is ok, I make the bad lady, go away..lol

At least that is what I saw on a woman that had those kind of nails, as she was checking me out at the local quickie stop. I don't know how she worked the regster but she looked like she was suffering at doing it.
        Lol, thanks

But she said that sometimes the nail gets a crack and it is repaired, but those are her nails and she hasn't cut them for 22 years. Even if she had done them yesterday ata parlor it would still be really gross.

You actually saw somebody with these kind of nails irl? Wow, I don't envy you. I think it's gross to see a woman with really, really long hair that hasn't been cut for years. So unfresh.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

No he didn't, he's talking about Yolonda at the register...

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
            No he didn't, he's talking about Yolonda at the register...
            Yolanda?

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

She works at Quickie Stop...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Television ratings aren't driven by showing normal people living boring lives. It's driven by showing a freak show. Simple as that. It's no
                different than showing the bearded lady or the siamese twins or the elephant man. This is nothing new.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Television ratings aren't driven by showing normal people living boring lives. It's driven by showing a freak show. Simple as that. It's no
                  different than showing the bearded lady or the siamese twins or the elephant man. This is nothing new.
                  Yeah, but how out of touch with reality do you have to be to think those nails are improving your looks. How did she find somebody willing to marry her.

The one eating detergent shetts or what it was, says she never thought of the dangerous chemicals. How can you NOT think about that.

I guess I am just fascinated with human stupidity and abnormalities.

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

I have very little interest in watching freaks live their lives. Zero, none. You want to be weird? Go right ahead. but I don't want to watch it.

I have very little interest in watching bizarre ethnic family, or white trash towing companies get airtime.

I have ZERO interest in watching rich spoiled jerk ass chicks spend thousands of dollars on gawdy awful bullshit while I struggle to wonder how I'm going to get a job out of college, whether I'm going to be able to make it on my own, or pay off my college loans.

I watch television to watch comedies, movies, listen to music, sports and to occasionally be enligtened by the history channel.

Yet, those things are all being pushed to wayside to make way for more shitty reality shows.

Stupidity and acting like an asshole, has pushed away, wit, intelligence and talent.

Patton Oswalt nailed it:

Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by envy_me
                      Lol, thanks

But she said that sometimes the nail gets a crack and it is repaired, but those are her nails and she hasn't cut them for 22 years. Even if she had done them yesterday ata parlor it would still be really gross.

You actually saw somebody with these kind of nails irl? Wow, I don't envy you. I think it's gross to see a woman with really, really long hair that hasn't been cut for years. So unfresh.
                      I know these people must break those nails on occasion they are the real nails just they couldn't be all in one piece.

This dude at a bar was telling me about this woman who ate dirt constantly with a spoon all methodic like and that the reason she did was some need for some nutrient in the dirt she wasn't getting in her diet.

I hated to break his bubble, but they don't, they are just psychotic and that is all..this woman has ground her teeth down to the gums eating this dirt...creepy.

Dirt lady had a real issue, most of these freek show clowns out in the world are just attention whores without any real talent.
                      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-28-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• motherchicken
                        • Nov 2009

There are people out there that think it's good to drink your own urine daily. Hopefully no producer will see this and think that's a good idea for a new reality show.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Everybody used to do it the amonia whitens your teeth. I mean everybody that wanted reeally white teeth and were willing to drink thier own urine.

Comment

• envy_me
                            Swedish Love Pump
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Dec 2010

Everybody used to do it the amonia whitens your teeth. I mean everybody that wanted reeally white teeth and were willing to drink thier own urine.
                            I went to the dentist and whitened my teeth. It was done and over in 2 hours. No urine was used (hopefully)

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

I know these people must break those nails on occasion they are the real nails just they couldn't be all in one piece.

This dude at a bar was telling me about this woman who ate dirt constantly with a spoon all methodic like and that the reason she did was some need for some nutrient in the dirt she wasn't getting in her diet.

I hated to break his bubble, but they don't, they are just psychotic and that is all..this woman has ground her teeth down to the gums eating this dirt...creepy.

Dirt lady had a real issue, most of these freek show clowns out in the world are just attention whores without any real talent.
                              But what happend to human race. When did we become so degenerate? Are our lives too easy? Do we in the western world have too much time on our hands?

Comment

Working...