What is wrong with people??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I learned in a first aid class you can clean your own wounds with your own piss but not someone else's piss.
    I heard it was good to piss on your self in case of exposure to poison ivy or poison oak. Releaves a little of the itching I guess. I heard somewhere in a survival situation you could drink your own urine one time if you had too. I wonder if these health nut piss drinkers know that.

Comment

I don't know about drinking piss. Your kidneys flushed that junk out of your body for a reason and the high salt content could be like drinking sea water. Not good. Your own piss is sterol to only you and can be used to clean wounds with. I've heard the same for poison ivy. I guess piss can keep a wound from getting infected if it's your own piss.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Yeah, but how often are you in a situation of such acute crisis that you have to cure yourself with urine. Once in a lifetime? Or even less.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
            The guy in the upper right corner looks like Richard Dawson.
            I can dig what your saying but wouldn't life be boring if all there was was history and no mindless entertainment? All seriousness with no distraction? A few years ago your parents might have been thinking the same thing with Diamond Daves picture there. Not that any or all of the Kardashians combined bring anything of value to the table but I'm fairly sure pops thought the same about someone like Dave.
            Last edited by motherchicken; 07-29-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I would rather see Kim's bare ass than Einstein's or Stephen Hawking's.

Comment

Originally posted by envy_me View Post
                Yeah, but how often are you in a situation of such acute crisis that you have to cure yourself with urine. Once in a lifetime? Or even less.
                Hopefully none. But now you know.

Comment

I've hiked into the poison oak many times. And touched this shit that grew by the railroad tracks called stingy nettles. Not exactly life threatening but fucking annoying none the less. This urine knowledge would have come in handy then.

Comment

I lived in upstate New York for awhile. We had poison ivy all over the place. I was hiking through the woods with some other people and one of them just broke out from it. It did nothing to me. I must be immune from it. All we have around here is stinging nettle.

Comment

I lived in upstate New York for awhile. We had poison ivy all over the place. I was hiking through the woods with some other people and one of them just broke out from it. It did nothing to me. I must be immune from it. All we have around here is stinging nettle.
                      With the oak or ivy I think it's more luck. Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes it don't. I've known others that it affected the same. One person in your group gets it one time. Next time they don't but somebody else does.

Comment

Back east poison ivy is everywhere. I'm used to being in the rockies where you can just go through the woods no problemo. The only concerne is running into bears and wood ticks so you make a lot of noise. Back east the woods are like a toxic jungle. Very pretty but man is the poison ivy all over.

Comment

I would rather see Kim's bare ass than Einstein's or Stephen Hawking's.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

But what happend to human race. When did we become so degenerate? Are our lives too easy? Do we in the western world have too much time on our hands?
                            There's some strange people out there... you think those folks were off the charts... dare I even mention Spammy Hagar fans... now that's some sick shit!!

Cherrios..?

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

So today they showed a girl who is bathing in bleach. Every day. For seven years. And she was to the doctor, nothing wrong. Just some dry skin. And I take care of myself, and yesterday I got diagnosed with floaters. Wich I am probably gonna have forever. A big, fat stain in the middle of my veiw. And I never got bleach in my eyes, or anything else dangerous. It's so bitter.

And a woman who is eating her dead husbands ashes... She already ate over a pound when the show was taped, and is afraid that she's gonna run out, cause how is she gonna carry him around with her everywhere when she runs out of him.
                              Last edited by envy_me; 08-18-2012, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Back east poison ivy is everywhere. I'm used to being in the rockies where you can just go through the woods no problemo. The only concerne is running into bears and wood ticks so you make a lot of noise. Back east the woods are like a toxic jungle. Very pretty but man is the poison ivy all over.
                                I don't think we have poison ivy in Europe. I've never come across it.

Comment

Working...
                                X