X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Yup. People need to look at who the president or potential president surrounds themselves with. With Romney it's the old Republican guard. I guess him and Nutty Yoo Hoo actually worked together at a Boston firm. So Mitt is going to go along with Israel and what the Christian right don't get is the man wants to start a war with Iran..
    No, they get it. John "Fat Bastard" Hagee has been shilling for war with Iran as much, if not more than NuttyYahoo himself. Hagee literally believes that Israel has to expand it's borders so it stretches "from the Nile to the Euphrates" which even NuttyYahoo and the Likud wackjobs aren't looking for, but Hagee presumes God will insist on these "final borders" for Israel before JC can return and get on with that whole "end of the world" thing.

Of course God promised this huge piece of real estate to ALL of Abraham's descendants, not just Isaac's branch of the family. But then, since when do fundagelicals actually READ the Bible??
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
      You can argue sides till hell freezes over. There is one obvious truth. Someone, somewhere calls the shots that make the rich man richer and the poor man poorer. And both sides play their part. The abolishment of the two party system is the only road to defeating this cocksucker or group of cocksuckers if you prefer.
      Felons can't vote, so STFU and stay out of the conversations.....

Stick to the shit you can actually bring to the table...i.e. Rayon Vs. Cotton
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
        At least the house has it right

What "house"?

One member does not a "house" make, simpleman.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Just ask an illegal alien...

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Just ask an illegal alien...
            Sting
            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• motherchicken
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Felons can't vote, so STFU and stay out of the conversations.....

I won't bother explaining myself again just to give you the opportunity to call me a liar but last I heard freedom of speech is still hanging in there. So if you don't like my comments go fuck yourself.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                Sting
                No, Phil Collins.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...