X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

Heard ya missed me, well i'm back!

Hey guys, I just realized that I haven't posted on here in a god-awful long time, like I think almost two years. I've grown up quite a bit and i've matured as a musician. My dad's friend gave me his copy of Crazy From the Heat and on a road trip to New Jersey, I read it in one day on the trip home. I now own seven guitars and a MARSHALL HALFSTACK. My two most recent guitars are an 80's Hohner LP59 Professional Les Paul knock off and a Carlo Robelli SG from the 80s. Now, about the Marshall, here's video I took recently.

Rockin' out with my Ibanez! I also got a Dean 7 string recently, here's some clips.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Also, I played at the county fair's talent show. I played Eruption and the Star Spangled Banner and I made it to the top 5! Video here:

My guitar teacher has a Franky replica and he let me borrow it for two weeks during the school year this year. Video here!

And more recently, my dad surprised me and took me to see Van Halen in Tampa, Florida on April 14th. Best night of my life! Pictures here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=dc84092d9f

I'll be a senior in high school this year! Wow! Time really flies. Got them done recently:

Don't know if you guys can see the pictures as it's a Facebook link :P But anyway, hope to keep up with you guys. Rock and roll!
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Welcome back dude. Always good to see one of the good posters return...

Sharing one's music is always welcome here, in fact encouraged. ( See: Elvis)
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
      Sniper
      • Oct 2009

Been writing a lot of tunes lately, we'll see how far I get with that! Writing music without a band is one of the hardest things i've done.
      Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Keep writing. Get yourself a drum machine, it's like having half a band.. lol
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

did you get to see vh on tour?
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Welcome back! Writing solo w/o a band will improve your songwriting chops. Keep at it!

Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
              Sniper
              • Oct 2009

Yes, I caught them on tour in April! It was awesome. Thanks for the tips guys! If anybody has a copy of the DVD of Van Halen in Tampa Florida on April 14th 2012, let's work out a trade! Better yet if anybody knows anybody who has a copy, please PM me because I want this on DVD very badly. I have a copy that I got from somebody for free on The House of Bootlegs and it's one of two known sources that taped the concert and transferred to DVD. A dude named TripKore has the better looking and sounding one but he's asking $25 via PayPal for it and the one I have really kind of sucks, so if anybody has liberated this bootleg, please don't hesitate to let me know! Also, if you have a physical copy, I'd love to have one as well. If we can't work out a trade i'm really low on cash and i'll just tell my parents I found a place that'll send it to me for free.

Thanks again guys!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Congrats on getting to see them! Sounds like you have had a great time this past 2 years!

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Welcome Back Young Man.

I Also Saw Van Halen In 2012.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

ya know i was looking through my friends list the other day and i thought "I wonder what ever happened to VanHalenFan5150"

Welcome back
                    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Checked out your videos- very nice job!
                      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                        Sniper
                        • Oct 2009

Thanks a lot, guys, I appreciate it!

Comment

• SilvioDante
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

Welcome back.

Actually just got back from Anna Maria. Love that place....
                          "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

So i just watched your youtube vids,Great stuff

Can you do Unchained?
                            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                              Sniper
                              • Oct 2009

Silvio man, great place! Love it there.

@Dave's Bitch
                              Yes, I can play the entire song but it's been forever actually.

Comment

Working...