Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

He'll be investigating all options, I'm sure. Luckily for him, money isn't an issue, and he has connections in the medical field. He was the Director of Pathology at King Fahad hospital in Saudi Arabia for 7 years.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• loucap81
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2012

Well I'm glad to hear he has the money to get the best treatment possible at least.

I sincerely can say that I feel like family on here too, especially those of you whom I've met in person, and those of you who were active on DDLR dating back--I can't believe it's been this long--a decade. And when I see stuff like this, it does affect me the same way as if it were one of my family members or friends from where I live. Hang in there Angel and keep us posted.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Yeah Lou, you are right. I view this place as my online family as well. Close-knit community.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

As we get older, we lose more members here, and have more issues like this in our families.....

But with all the trolling, bickering, purse fights, and bitchfests one thing is certain...

Anytime one of us is going through this, we ALL feel it.

Best to your family sweetheart. Keep us posted on his recovery.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Zempi
            Roadie
            • Mar 2012

I just read your round 2 of news. I am really sorry to hear about your family Angel. I know he will be in the right hands to help figure this out. Keep us posted....Sending positivity in the meanwhile...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Angel
              My brother, the epitome of healthy living, called me this morning. I knew it had to be something bad, he never calls...

Last Wednesday he was awoken at 4am by seizures. Scans show a large mass in his brain. They're taking biopsy's from three different areas of the mass today. If necessary, further surgery is scheduled for Friday.

It's at times like these that I regret living so far away from my family. They're all at the hospital in Victoria right now so I can't call them up to talk. It's at times like these I'm grateful for the Army. You guys are like family to me, we bitch at each other but we've got each other's backs.

Guess I just want to say if you see me making angry wild posts, please forgive me...I'm just lashing out at the world....
              Never easy, especially when it is a sibling, our prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

If your brother makes it, which he will. Then you can send an e-mail Glenn Beck suggesting that he go fuck himself.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                  Then you can send an e-mail Glenn Beck suggesting that he go fuck himself.
                  He can go fuck himself, cancer or no cancer .
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Yeah Lou, you are right. I view this place as my online family as well. Close-knit community.
                    Disfunctional as a real family too. I'm just glad there is no money to fight over.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                      If your brother makes it, which he will. Then you can send an e-mail Glenn Beck suggesting that he go fuck himself.
                      Glenn would start crying.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Disfunctional as a real family too. I'm just glad there is no money to fight over.
                        We'd kill each other if there was
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          We'd kill each other if there was
                          Damn, you mean I've been doing all this plotting for nothing??

Comment

• mh5150
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2010

Like I said in my tweet . Hang in there KID. I just went thru this with my inlaws . Although the out come was not good it did bring family closer .
                            Your family is in my church bulletin for prayers.

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• fraroc
                              Commando
                              • Jun 2012

My deepest condolences to you and your family. I'll definetly send word to the powers that be.

I've been through a relative having cancer. My grandmother was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2000 due to years of smoking, she survived the disease, thank God. All I can say is that it's not easy and it's definetly not fun, but while your loved one is fighting their disease, you just gotta fight along with him...
                              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                there was huge amounts of cash til conmee spent it all on whores and coke.....
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...