X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack68
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Vinnie Jones rules..

Last edited by Jack68; 08-13-2012, 08:12 PM.
    "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was great, Snatch is one of my all time favorite movies.

"So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls". - Bullet Tooth Tony
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jack68
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
      Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was great, Snatch is one of my all time favorite movies.

"So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls". - Bullet Tooth Tony
      Snatch was fantastic.

Comment

• Jack68
        Commando
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Jack68
        Snatch was fantastic.
        QA\
        A nemesis a real cunt.

Comment

• gbranton
          Veteran
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Jack68
          Snatch was fantastic.
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jack68
            Commando
            • Sep 2004

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Please Note: Vinnie Jones Is A Friend Of The Sheep Pen.
              Last edited by Dan; 08-15-2012, 12:43 AM. Reason: He Fucking Is Bitch.:D
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He's a total prick.

Just a couple of examples out of too many to choose from.

When he was introduced to a well respected old sportswriter in Dublin he grabbed his face and bit into his nose tearing at it like a dog making it bleed for hours. Totally unprovoked - just for a laugh.
                In 1998, he was convicted of aggravated bodily harm after an argument with Timothy Gear, a Hertfordshire neighbour.
                Late at night, Mr Gear, who was asleep in his caravan on a patch of land close to Jones's mansion, was dragged from his bed, hit, bitten repeatedly on the head, kicked and stamped on.

All because of a petty dispute over the relocation of a stile. 'I kept trying to talk to him,' Mr Gear said, 'but he just kept stamping on my face. He revelled in it.'
                The last movie I saw him in was Garfield 2: A tale of two kitties...

Comment

Working...