Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Its revolutionised my business. It's far less hassle than a laptop with twice the functionality..

It should be noted however that I'm a professional musician, ergo not very smart.

Edit; I still rely on the telling bone for normal telling bone duties.
    Last edited by ashstralia; 08-21-2012, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ashstralia
      Its revolutionised my business. It's far less hassle than a laptop with twice the functionality..

It should be noted however that I'm a professional musician, ergo not very smart.

Edit; I still rely on the telling bone for normal telling bone duties.
      I have an iphone, and sometimes i love it and sometimes I hate his guts... But all in all it's very good. I always leave my lap top at home, don't wanna drag it around.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

I love my iPhone , what the hell did we do before smart phones ... It's totally cool. Tho it's never out my sight it's like my memory got replaced by apple it's got everything I need in it .
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

Golf day today. I Says to Dr C; 'betcha there's a free app for reading putts'!

Sure enough there is, we found it quite accurate but time consuming in an already slow game.

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by vandeleur
            I love my iPhone , what the hell did we do before smart phones ... It's totally cool. Tho it's never out my sight it's like my memory got replaced by apple it's got everything I need in it .
            It can be annoying not to be able to put the marker in the middle of the word, there are many videos on youtube that are blocked for iphones and those kind of stuff is annoying. But in general it's okey.

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

iPad. IPeriod.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                Hey, can I also have a T-shirt? I need an old rag to clean the floors, and since you are busy, I can just take a shirt.
                How about if I just send you Glen??? Better yet, I'll just send you his penis...it should look familiar to you. You'll have to wait though, the producers won't let it out of their site until the last episode.

BTW, if you don't want to be called a cunt, then don't act like one.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

Any chance of a pillow fight?

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                    Any chance of a pillow fight?
                    Sure, if my pillow can be stuffed with an anvil...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                      Sure, if my pillow can be stuffed with an anvil...
                      Anvil the band? Okey, they seem nice enough

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

When it comes to winter shoes I have a LOT! Last few years I have been getting them from Ecco. If you want GREAT winter shoes, that are warm (too warm for me), have a lot of support, foil-layer in the insole to isolate the cold, water repellent and not slippery and look fantastic, check out Ecco Siberia. Best shoes ever!
                        I never wear shoes in winter, only boots (Sorel's). Then again, we get -40 temps and 3 feet of snow. Nothing worse than snow on the ankles.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Anvil the band? Okey, they seem nice enough
                          That'll work, bigger and heavier. Btw, for the record, it's okay. I know English isn't your first language, but there is spell check. You should use it...

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            I know English isn't your first language, but there is spell check. You should use it...
                            Well, hello grammar-nazi...
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Just to shine my own shield, I'm kinda proud that I still haven't needed spellcheck...

Or an interpreter...
                              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                                Well, hello grammar-nazi...
                                I can't help it, spelling and grammatical errors drive me nuts. Also, as English isn't her first language I would think it would be beneficial to her in her learning.

Comment

Working...