Thread: Retardlican Fools - Medicaire Savings By Obama = Bad? By Republicans = Good? Not

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status

Retardlican Fools - Medicaire Savings By Obama = Bad? By Republicans = Good? Not

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/08...ty-with-facts/

Soledad O’Brien Demonstrates Exceptional Journalism, Wrecks Tim Pawlenty With Facts (VIDEO)

Following John Sununu’s disastrous appearance on CNN against Soledad O’Brien on Tuesday, Mitt Romney sent his national campaign co-chair Tim Pawlenty down to the hot seat to set some facts straight about the “cuts” from Medicare.

Yeah, he, uhh… he didn’t do that. At all.

The Raw Story reports that, “During an interview on Wednesday, O’Brien told Pawlenty that one of the presumptive Republican presidential candidate’s ads falsely claimed that President Barack Obama had cut $716 billion from Medicare — but the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) had determined that it was actually reduction in spending, not benefits.”

It’s a really great interview to watch. Play close attention to T-Paw as he starts to fidget in his suit. He sounds stupid, and he knows he does, so why does he bother to keep talking? It’s not a cut to Medicare, as he suggests, but a savings.

Oh, wait, Soledad actually tells him that not too long after T-Paw condescendingly suggests that she can’t speak English.

O’Brien: I’m saying the way the CBO puts it – I will read – “The permanent reduction in annual updates to payment rates for most services.” That is a savings.

T-Paw: Do you know what that is in English?

O’Brien: I speak English incredibly well, sir, as you know. So, tell me what it is in English.

T-Paw: In plain speaking is this — and I just mean in compared to the mumbo jumbo in the bureaucracy in the CBO — what they’re saying is that Medicare was going to go up by X and now it’s going to go up by X minus $716 billion. There is no question that is a cut compared to where current law was before Obamacare was passed. There is no way you can present that in any other way.

O’Brien: Or you can call it a savings is actually the other way to present that.

I’d like to think that this had nothing to do with Soledad O’Brien’s diverse ethnic background (Latino, Irish, and African-American). Let’s face it, asking if a person can read/speak/understand English is something we’ve all done when arguing with someone who is being (or is) particularly dense. It’s practically a grade school tactic right up there with the ever-infuriating “I know you are, but what am I” routine.

But T-Paw doesn’t just ask Soledad in a mocking, childish tone. He is being extremely condescending, as if to suggest that Soledad is too stupid to be quoting the CBO, much less interviewing big, intelligent Republicans. Her response, though, is beautiful. She handled the condescension quite well (I would have reached through the satellite and cuffed him upside his head).

So send someone else at her, Romney. This is getting pretty good, and she seems like she’s just getting started. It’s like a pre-game to the presidential debates!

What do you think about the interview? Check it out here:

<param name="movie" value="http://embed.crooksandliars.com/v/MjUyMzYtNjA1MDQ" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://embed.crooksandliars.com/v/MjUyMzYtNjA1MDQ" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="275" name="clembedhttp://embed.crooksandliars.com/v/MjUyMzYtNjA1MDQ" allowfullscreen="true" align="middle" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed></object>

SO....let me get this straight......

The Republicans are angry because Obama is cutting costs in Medicaire by 716 BILLION dollars without cutting any services, and they claim that is a BAD thing?

This is absolute evidence that the Republican Party is made of STUPID PEOPLE.

OBAMA IS SAVING THE FUCKING TAXPAYERS 716 BILLION DOLLARS OVER THE NEXT 10 YEARS! THAT IS 71.6 BILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR!

AND THE RETARDLICAN ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCKERS THINK THAT IS A BAD THING?

AND THEY, THE RETARDLICAN ASSHOLE IDIOT PARTY, HAVE A PLAN TO DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING, AND THAT IS SOMEHOW DIFFERENT?

OBAMA DOES IT AND IT IS BAD? IF THE RETARDLICANS DO IT IT IS GOOD?

DO THEY HONESTLY THINK THE PUBLIC IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEIR SHIT?????

Christ.

THEY HAVE BECOME SO ACCUSTOMED TO HAVING A VOTER BASE MADE UP OF IGNORANT GULLIBLE FUCKWITS WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEY ARE BEING FUCKED OVER, THAT THEY SOMEHOW THINK THAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FALL FOR THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT?????

Once again....they shoot themselves in the foot.

Stupid worthless asshole motherfuckers!

Love how Soledad O'Brien makes this sap look like the ignorant asshole he truly is!
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-18-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I saw this interview, and Pawlenty is one of the most smug, smarmy political hack dicks I've seen interviewed in recent memory. I wish Jon Stewart had appeared out of nowhere and said to him, "well you're a dick!"..

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pawlenty's definition of "cutting costs" killed 13 people, and only by the grace of God didn't kill many more....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    O'Brien's 2 for 2 on owning Rethuglican Hacks this week.

I went to grade school with Sununu's daughter-in-law. What a douche her father-in-law is!!
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Only uneducated liberal dimwits like DumbAsARock and gayhale could possibly think Soledad "I just got caught reading a liberal blog on camera" O'Brien scored any points here, or for that ,matter, with John Sununu. Both beat her down like a redheaded step-child (which is how i suspect gayhale was treated as a child, him being a half-breed and all). All Soledad needs now is a little cheerleader dress that says "Obama" on the front and some pom poms.

The $716 Billion isn't really a savings since it's going to fund other healthcare liabilities. That savings is also partially derived from the fact that Medicare will start re-imbursing the healthcare establishment and providers at a lower rate. This will in turn cause a lot more healthcare providers (doctors, hospitals, etc) to reject Medicare and quit accepting it. Seniors especially will be hard hit by this and the services provided to them, and actually available to them, WILL be decreased as a result.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just wait until the labor camps fill with the unable or unwilling to pay for their, "free health care".

Oh YEAH you better pay !!!

Communism at it's finest.

You fuckers are going to feel so stupid when you realize it is just the raping of the private sector the robbing by the, Sherrif of Nottingham",of doctors money and hospital profits...OUR MONEY!!!!

Oh the hospitals are charging to much...ASSHOLES WE ARE THE HOSPITALS!!!! YOU AND I ARE THE DOCTORS!!!!

The government taking well over 8% of GNP, FROM OUR HANDS!!!

Plus there is a free health care clinc on every corner of every street in every city nation wide.

97% of the country is going to PAY and that 97% uses doctors care maybe 2X in their lifetime...

Where is the law that sais I can refuse to be a part of this sham!!!!
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey HardheadObama12...

If you think "Obama is cutting costs in Medicaire by 716 BILLION dollars without cutting any services", youre delusional...

Delusions Mr Hardhead...

DELUSIONS !!

Mind-Roaster
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I usually don't post in here, because I listen to Van Halen and Roth for PLEASURE and I like to come to this site to talk about that and music and maybe sports as a pleasant diversion from politics.

However, I had to weigh in here, not about Soledad O'Brien or Tim Pawlenty, but at the overwhelmingly juvenile trend that I've noticed in The Front Line. I can seldom recall a thread in here that doesn't involve some kind of third-grade-level name-calling from the left. "Repuke" "Retardlican" "Mittens", etc. etc.. It seems nearly impossible for liberals to make a point without resorting to name-calling. That seems to me to be the crutch of the school-yard bully. I guess they come by it naturally, as it seems to be occuring at the highest levels of the campaign also. I've seen it from both sides (including within this thread), but the left seems to include this "nana-nana-boo-boo" horseshit in just about every argument.

ATTENTION ALL INTERNET KEYBANGERS: If you can't make your point without resorting to insults, your point probably sucks!!
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I hate to break this news to everyone and all "concerned":

WE'RE BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we pay down the 17 tr debt to zero guess how much we have???????????????

ZERO

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I like how you Neo-Cons become deficit hawks and cry about being "broke" only when a Dem is in office.

Where was your concern when Bush was running 2 wars off budget while giving massive tax breaks?

And you want to see exploding debt?.... vote for the Rolls Royce ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksmar View Post
    I hate to break this news to everyone and all "concerned":

WE'RE BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we pay down the 17 tr debt to zero guess how much we have???????????????

ZERO

And why is that?

Because for the last 30 years, the corporations and the rich haven't paid their fair share, and they shifted the tax burden onto the middle class.

Then they outsourced all the jobs to foreign countries for cheap labor, shrinking the middle class, which means even less taxes are being paid.

Then - after giving even more money away to rich tax dodgers - Chimpy started two wars, neither of which were even remotely necessary, and neither of which had a goddamn thing to do with defending THIS country (just as no war the US has been involved in after 1945 has)

Don't you think it's time we stop all of the above? I know Mittens and Munster don't.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    I like how you Neo-Cons become deficit hawks and cry about being "broke" only when a Dem is in office.

Where was your concern when Bush was running 2 wars off budget while giving massive tax breaks?

Classic case of the Jude Wanniski "Two Santa Claus" theory........

(Get well soon, Thom!)

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by damngoodtimes View Post
    I usually don't post in here, because I listen to Van Halen and Roth for PLEASURE and I like to come to this site to talk about that and music and maybe sports as a pleasant diversion from politics.

However, I had to weigh in here, not about Soledad O'Brien or Tim Pawlenty, but at the overwhelmingly juvenile trend that I've noticed in The Front Line. I can seldom recall a thread in here that doesn't involve some kind of third-grade-level name-calling from the left. "Repuke" "Retardlican" "Mittens", etc. etc.. It seems nearly impossible for liberals to make a point without resorting to name-calling. That seems to me to be the crutch of the school-yard bully. I guess they come by it naturally, as it seems to be occuring at the highest levels of the campaign also. I've seen it from both sides (including within this thread), but the left seems to include this "nana-nana-boo-boo" horseshit in just about every argument.

ATTENTION ALL INTERNET KEYBANGERS: If you can't make your point without resorting to insults, your point probably sucks!!
    Dude, the Frontline is what it is. If you don't like it, post your political views somewhere else. We all take great pride in the insults we cast at one another. Evidently you can't hang. Maybe you and "envy-me" should start your own forum.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You could tax the rich at a 100% tax rate...still wouldnt come close to denting the deficit. Politicians (both sides) will never save any money no matter how much they bring in...exactly like 99.9% of the country in their personal life. Were a country that buys things we dont need with money we dont have. Must be depressing paying 18% interest on a $20 tip you left the waiter 6 months ago.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    Dude, the Frontline is what it is. If you don't like it, post your political views somewhere else. We all take great pride in the insults we cast at one another. Evidently you can't hang. Maybe you and "envy-me" should start your own forum.
    Can't "thank" on tapatalk, so...Thanks!
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Can't "thank" on tapatalk, so...Thanks!
    For the second time dum dum, yes you can...

Tap the message and choose thanks when it pops up...

Geez...some people's retarded children...

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Use Safari, see how I could thank Elvis :-)
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was in the US on vacation recently.

I was discussing politics and Healthcare one late night over a couple of brews.

The gentleman from Chicago was a loud and obnoxious fellow who happened to be a Republican. Racial slights aside (that was pretty uncomfortable), he was predictably against Obamacare and predicted that the country was doomed should he be elected for another term.

I found it interesting that although he was stricken with diabetes he was still consuming his 9th Coors Lite...even more ironic that he thought that most (not all) Democrats were "slugs" who contributed little to others and would rather pay heavily for his own medical coverage (he is self-employed) rather than contribute a much smaller amount (through a nominal increase in taxes) to assist these "slugs".

I asked him about Romney's penchant for outsourcing and paying very little in tax...he responded by saying he gave millions to his Church...

I guess that about evens things out

He was also blaming CNN for their slanted coverage.

Maybe the only solution is for the proposals should be made and presented to the public without any political affiliation...edited to state the facts and leave out the political jargon that will make it obvious which party suggested it.

How else can a good idea actually get traction? I mean after talking to this guy, if the Democrats had a way of curing all of our ills, he would accuse them of some agenda and disregard it at the outset, let alone allow some meaningful discussion.

These are scary times
    Last edited by Romeo Delight; 08-19-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    Roth Army Canada

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    For the second time dum dum, yes you can...

Tap the message and choose thanks when it pops up...

Geez...some people's retarded children...

You forget I have a piece of shit blackberry, and I don't bother reading 3/4 of your posts . Thanks is n/a on tapatalk for BB curve.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by envy_me View Post
    Use Safari, see how I could thank Elvis :-)
    No, I can't see. BB curves are the dumbest smart phones ever

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Safari probably wouldn't run on a blackberry. It doesn't really run well on anything that's not Apple hardware.

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Safari probably wouldn't run on a blackberry. It doesn't really run well on anything that's not Apple hardware.
    I was just teasing I've never read this thread before, but I saw on the right of the page that Angel was thanking someone and seemed all excited and I thought "somebody must have mentioned me", and I went in and I was right
    Last edited by envy_me; 08-19-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

We were broke when crazy uncle Ross told us, when grandpa Reagan told us, and no one has paid any attention.

We're more broke from the Bush years and even more broke now. Corporations are people remember? They're paying salaries and TAXESwith borrowed money.

We're up to our knucklebones in debt and no one gets it. It doesn't better get with a new guy, the old guy, the last guy, or the next guy.
    WE'RE BROKE

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And you didn't say SHIT about it during the Chimp years...

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    that means it's COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE to continue doing it...

I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    You forget I have a piece of shit blackberry, and I don't bother reading 3/4 of your posts . Thanks is n/a on tapatalk for BB curve.
    Hey blackberry! A Canadian company, unless you count the phone itself which is probably made in China.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    that means it's COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE to continue doing it...

It does?

Interesting.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It does?

Interesting.
    Stick with me, Lounge. I'll help you transition from being a Front Line noob to understanding how things work.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Stick with me, Lounge. I'll help you transition from being a Front Line noob to understanding how things work.
    Speak slow and use lots of pictures and I'll try and keep up

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I miss your old sig...
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by So this is love View Post
    I miss your old sig...
    Don't worry baby bird, I'll feed you soon

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    It would seem this Forum is one of the few that has retained the swaggering debauchery™ of the Roth Army persona that defined this place... and DDLR.com in it's time.

What the regular folks and civilians don't understand is the insults aren't really insults... but rather acknowledgements of personality traits that many of us are totally unappreciated for in real life. Most of our families & friends despise and try to suppress the common household jackass/asshole side of our personalities... here we can joyously celebrate that element with kindred spirits!!! And feel damn good about it... rather than guilty and suppressed... Freedom at it's best...

For the overall good of the community it is probably best that this is mostly contained in this forum... there isn't anything much dirtier and filthier than politics on earth anyhow... As we've seen in the past if the whole site operates this way you run off a good portion of the regular folks and then it gets a bit boring with no fresh targets to bash...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who needs a fresh target w hen you have TacoKing ??

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We all have our favorite channels... but you'd probably miss J if real life interfered and took either of you away...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Zah nailed it.....

Noobs for the most part never get that.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online