X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
    Umm, these people aren't the only ones. IQ test is all it takes.
    Thanks for proving my point.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Thanks for proving my point.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Really? Are you sure?
        Yes, but it's complicated. There is private insurance outside of the basic publicly delivered, but one cannot opt out of the public and go for strictly private coverage.

There are some private surgery and MRI clinics, but they are monitored very closely to ensure they are following the Canada Health Act. There is a move towards "two-tier" delivery, but concerns about queue jumping etc. make it complicated.

The CBC has some great faq's about our system, too much to copy paste into here though, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to link with my stupid phone on tapatalk...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Umm, these people aren't the only ones. IQ test is all it takes.
          Actually, IQ tests have been proven to be pretty useless. They are too ethnocentric for one thing.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
            Actually, IQ tests have been proven to be pretty useless. They are too ethnocentric for one thing.
            The one I did took about 3 hours to do and covered many subjects. And was done at real clinic. It wasn't an internet test, or mensa test.
            Last edited by envy_me; 08-26-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

The one I did took about 3 hours to do and covered many subjects. And was done at real clinic. It wasn't an internet test, or mensa test.
              Those are the ones I'm talking about.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                Those are the ones I'm talking about.
                Do you have any source of what you are claiming? I am pretty sure that the professionals know what they are doing.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                  People may have different interpretations, but only one of them is correct. You are wrong. A person's salvation is not based on how they act or what they do.
                  That's very convenient isn't it?

One of the reasons that Christianity has been such a successful superstition.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    That's very convenient isn't it?
                    :tongue0011:
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Not since Jimmah Carter has anyone dropped the ball as far down as Obama this asshole has fucked up more than the last two asshole democrats put together.

He is letting the country fall apart due to his penchant for dancing with men hating bull dykes on TV like some busted assed queer. Neglecting the country for his personal ego and fame.

I love how he punches the pink ballsak of female empowerment..what fucking idiot.

I like how he stares at her nasty cringe, while she dry humps his leg..LOL!!!

Then you elected him....LOL!!!!!

Last edited by clarathecarrot; 08-29-2012, 04:00 PM.
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Thome consistently reminds people of his sub-human intellect.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Do you have any source of what you are claiming? I am pretty sure that the professionals know what they are doing.
                          Pretty sure all my professors know what they're talking about.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Everybody has their own interpretation of christianity. I could never guess that people with "God hates fags"-signs could call themselves christians, but they do..

And now, what does my post on limited resources have to do with christianity?
                            Brian lives in the same neighborhood as Pat Robertson..... and is just as mistaken about the teachings of Jesus Christ as he is.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                              Sesh couldn't find his ass with a GPS asslocator app, that was allready inside his ass.

What these idiots don't understand is all citizens will be required to buy this, "free healthcare" and the money will go into a slush fund.

Doctors and hospitals will be OWNED!!!!! by the government.

If you do not comply with the required payments into this fund, you will be fined, ticketed, assumed a CRIMINAL!!!!

Given a court date, furthur fined and sentenced to JAIL!!!!!

If you do not comply.

The forced labor camps are already built the trains are ready for transport.

I packed you a lunch.

Even has your favorite juice box.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

This thread has exceeded its Dumbwidth.....

Trolls and RushBots converge....
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...