Alcohol, drinks, beer, rom, alcohol...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourthcoming

On a lighter note.....I saw a survey of some sort a few years back that said Russian females are more likely to engage in bi-sexuality and lesbianism than women from any other country on the planet. Not quite sure how scientifically accurate that is....how could it ever really be proven beyond a theory....I'm sure the sample size of the survey didn't include every last female on Earth. And on that note I say Dasvidaniya.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-14-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      You would be too if you lived through what they have. The Soviet Union was bad but the time after it fell was particularly tough on most people there when the gangsters and oligarchs took over. They might be seeking a better life (gold digging) but believe me, they appreciate every luxury and don't take it for granted.
      Yeah, but there are many poor countries like Kambodja and Thailand, but I have only heard about gold digging about russian girls. Many thai girls marry to older swedes to have a better life, but I heard that russian girls are more about wealth and luxury. Big wealth.
      But as I said, I don't have a direct experience, this is just what I heard.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Any young girl that marries a geriatric man with money ready to die is a gold digger. But then she will have plenty of money to buy young cock with afterwards.

I played a lot of tennis growing up. My idol was Bjorn Borg by the way. Anyways I pretty much lived at the local tennis/country club. I kind of lived the life spoofed on the movie Caddy Shack because I was a caddy, a tennis instructor, greens keeper. Did all those jobs over the years. One of my friends was into fucking older women. I was into girls my age. He was boning the older women at the country club and their husbands were all rich and frankly you never saw them. The wives hung at the club. They had jobs they traveled all the time. Anyways he started wearing better clothes and had four very expensive rackets. He started driving a red Mercedes 450SL. He was now living with a widow and driving her husbands old car. His parents threw a fit but he was over 18. The dude was selling his cock and enjoying the hell out of it. LOL!

Old fucks will do anything to stay young or live that illusion. Especially rich shallow people. He helped that fantasy along. I don't know what happened to him. He bagged college to be a fuck boy.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-14-2012, 03:34 PM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          I have heard from several different sources, that russian girls, in general, are very money-oriented. Kinda gold diggers.
          Who cares? I'm headed back up to Tennessee this fall and I might have to get me one of those Ukrainian chicks. Drink a coupla Black Velvets and if you're banging a Russing chick you absolutely have to play this in the background.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Any young girl that marries a geriatric man with money ready to die is a gold digger. But then she will have plenty of money to buy young cock with afterwards.
            I can unerstand if somebody does it in order not to starve to death, then it's about survival. But I can't understand if somebody does it for over the top wealth.
            Maybe I am naive, but when I go to work, sure I don't make much money at all, but after 8 hours I am free. If you marry for wealth, it's a 24/7 job. You are NEVER free.
            Last edited by envy_me; 09-14-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

....which she then ends up spending on prescription drugs that fuck her up, and acquires some gold digging leeches of her own, has a kid, a dumb reality show, and is dead before she turned 40.

Uhh... you were talking about Anna Nicole Smith, right? What a waste
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                ....which she then ends up spending on prescription drugs that fuck her up, and acquires some gold digging leeches of her own, has a kid, a dumb reality show, and is dead before she turned 40.

Uhh... you were talking about Anna Nicole Smith, right? What a waste
                Everything you do for money is a business. If you don't watch yourself or the store the leaches will eat you to the bone.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  Who cares? I'm headed back up to Tennessee this fall and I might have to get me one of those Ukrainian chicks. Drink a coupla Black Velvets and if you're banging a Russing chick you absolutely have to play this in the background.

When I was a kid one of the cities I would go with my mom to buy clothes and stuff always had this huge Black Velvet billboard with some hot classy woman on it. Man. I wanted some of that badly. I knew what I wanted when i grew up. The way those ladies looked is still my definition of hotness.

Comment

• VHscraps
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by donniep
                    who cares?
                    lmfao
                    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Who cares?

What do you mean? If you like them, it is relevant to you. It would be as if someone told me that Dave only likes black chicks. Or guys. I can never be either one of those. Or maybe you are extremely rich. In that case I wish you all the best.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

When I was a kid one of the cities I would go with my mom to buy clothes and stuff always had this huge Black Velvet billboard with some hot classy woman on it. Man. I wanted some of that badly. I knew what I wanted when i grew up. The way those ladies looked is still my definition of hotness.
                        Here's a good example of what Nitro's talking about. This is class. Damn, I sure do love women with big hair...

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Damn, I sure do love women with big hair...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                            What do you mean? If you like them, it is relevant to you. It would be as if someone told me that Dave only likes black chicks. Or guys. I can never be either one of those. Or maybe you are extremely rich. In that case I wish you all the best.
                            I meant who cares if a chick is a gold digger or not - I'm talking about a quick bang.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Peg Bundy wishes she looked like the chick in my picture...

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

I meant who cares if a chick is a gold digger or not - I'm talking about a quick bang.
                                Yeah, but as I understood it, you don't even get that if you don't have money coming out of your dick.

Comment

Working...