X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    Come to the South and talk like that and you will get your ass kicked.

Of course, that's after a Southerner stops laughing at the sissy-assed accents you New Englanders have.
    Dude, there's bad asses and pussies everywhere...

Sone people don't even read muscle magazines and they can still kick your ass...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      You can't even freestyly HTML code...
      The irony.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• MUSICMANN
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        We had an illegal Repuke pResdient and a Repukelican majority in both houses of Congress from 2000 - 2006 and what was the results?

Two illegal wars
        The "Patriot" Act
        Hurricane Katrina
        Millions of jobs outsourced to India, China, and other third world shitholes
        Economic devastation that we still have not recovered from.

Oh yeah.... we need more of that.

PS the minute you quote the "Heritage Foundation" as a source, you automatically lose the argument.

I could pull up 10 more articles that the Harry Reid led Senate has sat on their hands and not passed a budget in 1000 or more days. As for 2 illegal wars, that's bullshit. Congress gave the green light on both of those campaigns. Afghanistan was to flush out Bin Laden. Iraq, even though i personally believe led us down a path that took our eyes off Bin Laden and the terrorist, was still given a go from the Intel that was given even though that Intel would eventually be wrong. I can easily point out that Obama has accumulated over 5 million in national debt in only 4 yrs. He has outsourced jobs to China, and Finland and other countries using tax payers money he called a stimulus. He has lied to the American people about the Libya terrorist Attack that resulted in an Ambassador death for over 10 days now and just today had to admit that his administration knew from the get go it wasn't a riot sparked from some dumb YouTube video. ObamaCare that the majority of Americans didn't want and a Economy that has had unemployment over 8% his entire term as President.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Harry Reid is a spineless pussy, and I call him that at least once a week. But NOT passing an Eddie Munster "budget" may be one of the few things he's done correctly.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Oh the left folks hate the right folks and the right folks hate the left folks.

*toing*

woops Ah just broke a banjo strang.

(left right black white north south)

yeah, some ignorant folks in New England but some of us realize where the left versus right shit has gotten us.

*no, I have nothing against the southern folks, and this isn't fighting*

its fussin........now eunice where mah gree-its?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Dude, there's bad asses and pussies everywhere...

Sone people don't even read muscle magazines and they can still kick your ass...
              Maybe, but not you.
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                I could pull up 10 more articles that the Harry Reid led Senate has sat on their hands and not passed a budget in 1000 or more days. As for 2 illegal wars, that's bullshit. Congress gave the green light on both of those campaigns. Afghanistan was to flush out Bin Laden. Iraq, even though i personally believe led us down a path that took our eyes off Bin Laden and the terrorist, was still given a go from the Intel that was given even though that Intel would eventually be wrong. I can easily point out that Obama has accumulated over 5 million in national debt in only 4 yrs. He has outsourced jobs to China, and Finland and other countries using tax payers money he called a stimulus. He has lied to the American people about the Libya terrorist Attack that resulted in an Ambassador death for over 10 days now and just today had to admit that his administration knew from the get go it wasn't a riot sparked from some dumb YouTube video. ObamaCare that the majority of Americans didn't want and a Economy that has had unemployment over 8% his entire term as President.

Dude, all of that bullshit is lies...

The Bin Laden story is a fucking lie...

It's to rally the people around one agenda or another...

And Iraq intel ??

The truth was out there but the government looked the other way...

There are big influences out there with big banks controlling the federal government and people need to wake up to it...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I worked in media for years, at one point next to the gal whose father created the CFR.

Part of me envys the people who think the NLP laden news is factual. It's tough for people to zoom out and based on that fact I mean zero disrespect in my stereotyped comments. It was for effect.

at least in the Huntley/Brinkley days it seemed more like journalism.

Comment

Working...