• TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Funniest scene ever with the words "poop bag":

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

This is great. Happy to see Ed getting out and about!

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

Yeah, now let's get this tremonti shit finished up so we can get the big show back on the road!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Is that the name of it ??

Poop Bag ??
          I think that's the English translation of Wabo.

Comment

• TitanTopper
            Groupie
            • Mar 2012

Yes...I am one of those!! My two favorite bands are The Mighty VH and Foo Fighters. Now that FFs are "taking a break", it's time to get the VH train chugging along again. Happy that Wolf is getting to live on the road in more of a fraternity type setting (although not exactly slumming it) with guys closer to his own age. I think it will continue to make him a more complete musician...kind of earning his stripes more along the old school way. Also, very excited to see Ed back to getting around. Was initially bummed when I saw Wolf's tweet. I thought it might have been the Nashville show (the one before) that Ed attended. I couldn't make it and was bummed to not see Wolf...I was really going to be pissed if Ed had showed. Oh well, let's get VH back on track!!
            "Hey man, that suit is you!!"

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

I noticed Eddie wore his black leather jacket...same as he wore to Dimebags funeral. Makes Eddie look heavy metal. Love it. Love seeing the darker side of Eddie after all the bubblegum shit of the Spam years. Good to see Eddie healthy as he can be considering recent events.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• don don
                Groupie
                • Jan 2007

Great to see Ed looking healthy and happy along with Wolf. Hopefully, 2013 wil bring a VH festival to the States and elsewhere. Very cool that he seems to be doing well. Looking forward to the near future!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Interesting... Wolfgang has ventured out musically more and played with others in the last 2-3 years than his dad did in the last 30... Good for him!!

I hope he doesn't become such a popular commodity that he doesn't have time for his ole man's band though...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Zing!
                      Veteran
                      • Oct 2011

Great to see Ed out and about, but he's uncomfortably close to that bar in the second pic. Hope Janie was keeping a close eye on him...
                      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• scott b
                        Groupie
                        • Jun 2005

Could you imagine going to soundcheck and seeing Eddie there ? I would be on him like white on rice with a million questions.respectfully of course.

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

That kid is impressive. Bravo mr and mrs van halen.

Comment

Working...