No Holds Barred-B-Q - Come and get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
    I don't remember seeing this for sale at either the Cleveland or Pittsburgh shows. Cleveland was opening night, so that kinda makes sense, but PGH was toward the end of the tour. I bought a hat at one of the shows but don't remember which one.
    There was no DLR merch at all by the time they reached Tampa in 2002 which was only about halfway through as I remember.

Somebody fucked up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      There was no DLR merch at all by the time they reached Tampa in 2002 which was only about halfway through as I remember.

Somebody fucked up...
      They had shirts in Palm Beach, which I'm assuming was after Tampa.. I still have my 'Ole #1' shirt. I wore it to all of the 07/08 VH shows.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• I still have 5 DVD copies of the BBQ available...
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAiN View Post
          They had shirts in Palm Beach, which I'm assuming was after Tampa.. I still have my 'Ole #1' shirt. I wore it to all of the 07/08 VH shows.
          There might have been shirts opening night but by then I had quit buying shirts and started with the hats.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAiN View Post
            I may have missed them as we'd obviously had a few drinks.

This was back when paying $100 for 2 second row seats from a scalper seemed really expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
              I still have 5 DVD copies of the BBQ available...
              Im not giving you my address, lol.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel View Post
                Im not giving you my address, lol.
                Good, because I was gonna have Warf hand deliver yours

Comment

Good, because I was gonna have Warf hand deliver yours
                  Awe...not Flappo?
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• I'm on this one now.. If anyone wants a copy feel free to PM me...
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel View Post
                      Awe...not Flappo?
                      No! I can half way control Warf, lol.

Comment

No! I can half way control Warf, lol.
                        You cant control him... only hope to contain him.

Comment

• 6. David Lee Roth, "Just a Gigolo"/"I Ain't Got Nobody"

How can we sign up for a lifetime subscription to Dave TV? We're serious.

Not sure where this should be stuck (sic) but since recent list:

DAvE Tv!
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Originally posted by VetteLS5 View Post
                            You cant control him... only hope to contain him.
                            Didn't you hear? I have super Jedi powers and can control any deranged interwebz nutcase!

Comment

• I watched the version with the commentary and it is fucking GRATE!! It's like watching it with Dave. I highly recommend it!

Comment

Didn't you hear? I have super Jedi powers and can control any deranged interwebz nutcase!
                                But I thought you were the deranged interwebz nutcase...:p

Comment

Working...
                                X