X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Too late

Sportsman my ass. Manning is an overpaid, over-hyped miscreant. Just sit back, relax and watch him fuck up the first playoff game

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

So you broke some sort of a "record" today, did you?

You'll still choke in the end. You always do.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Kristy wears Peyton Manning panties, you know she does!

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Question is does he come back if they win the SB?? Ya gotta think it will be them and Seattle...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Fairwrning
            Question is does he come back if they win the SB?? Ya gotta think it will be them and Seattle...
            Would be tempting to go out on top but I think back to back titles and a shot at one more ring than Eli would bring him back.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
              Of course he does you bald-headed geek. Manning is in it for the money. He won't win a Super Bowl because the Broncos won't be in the Super Bowl. He stands to gain one hell of a bonus if he rides out his contract.

Eli on the other hand will be crying into his shitty Eco-Drive watch.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Dunno about Sportsman of the Year or "possibly the greatest QB ever", but I must say (and I'm not realty a fan of the guy) Peyton Manning is awfully good...perhaps not of all time, but probably the best QB in the game today.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Of course he does you bald-headed geek. Manning is in it for the money. He won't win a Super Bowl because the Broncos won't be in the Super Bowl. He stands to gain one hell of a bonus if he rides out his contract.

Eli on the other hand will be crying into his shitty Eco-Drive watch.
                  Hes doing a damn fine job of " riding out his contract"....

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

32 out of 51 throws is hardly a "fine job", hippie.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                      Dunno about Sportsman of the Year or "possibly the greatest QB ever", but I must say (and I'm not realty a fan of the guy) Peyton Manning is awfully good...perhaps not of all time, but probably the best QB in the game today.
                      He's a pussy.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

And then this bad news...

Tom Brady still has one record Peyton Manning can't seem to break. Brady is still the only unanimous Associated Press NFL MVP winner.

Great website on how much of a pussy Brady is:

Anyhoo...

Manning, to the surprise of nobody, will be given his record fifth NFL MVP award, according to the Denver Post. The NFL has its annual honors show on Saturday night. And Manning's MVP should have been unanimous after he broke records for passing yards and passing touchdowns in a season and led the Broncos to Super Bowl XLVIII. But it's hard to get 50 people to agree on anything.

50 hack writers and one one to suck Brady dick. Why is this even news? By the way, what awards have the Seacocks won?

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Manning The Prick:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            They should ask Manning not to promote the shittiest pizza on the planet!

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

510 touchdown passes! Golly!

Well, what's a cure for cancer, writing fantastic love poetry or even a weekend at Mardi Gras when compared to that?

Believe it or not I was at that game last night and holy fuck there are some F A T fucking white trash Bronco fans in this town.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Let me get this straight. You seem to belittle the game seeing other things to be more important. You call the fans fat trash but went to the game yourself. Why aren't YOU working on that cancer cure or writing fantastic love poetry. You probably could do a lot with the energy you spend in here bitching about everyone and everything. Hell start a weight loss center and buy yourself some fancy shoes. Do you really think all those people want to be fat and they have money to waste on NFL tickets. Go mine the money baby.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...