Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Note to KSTONER, stay in school. You don't want to know what life sucks out of you.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

David Lee Roth on WhoSay

December 13, 2012 - "Rat Pack Dave" Getting ready for my close-up, Roth Show ...
      Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM.
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

I don't know what it is about it - but that pic is bad ass. Is Dave starting to remember who the fuck he is? Will this coolness translate onstage on the next tour?
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Well put, Zing. Was it you who said last year that you'd like to see Dave present himself in a Hank Moody sort of way? This image definitely fits that bill in my opinion.

Comment

• Yount
            Commando
            • Jan 2012

Love ya Dave, never shave.

Comment

• Yount
              Commando
              • Jan 2012

"...and eat Mom!"

Without hesitation I just laughed and clapped and laughed and clapped and laughed and clapped.
              What an amazing 29 minutes 15 seconds!

I am walking 6 inches above the ground.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by KSTONER
                UGH......Fucking school sucks the joy and life out of me. I've been meaning to watch this show for a while but I couldn't make it past the first episode due to NOOOO time.

THEN!!.....I had to answer a few essay questions for my Gender and Race in Film class. "I gotta have something on in the background", I say to myself. Well....a generous amount of Wild Turkey 101 proof and a lil' Coke for sanity mixed with some insomnia and I'm watching this shit religiously. I ended up finishing my questions very late in the morning simply because I was absolutely transfixed! I love every aspect of it. The production is great and it ALL feels deliberate. The "shit" quality video when Dave's showing off the MojoDojo had me dying in nerdy laughter. Very Tim & Eric like but with a style and class only the Diamond One can provide. Episode 6 was the best yet!

Keep it up Dave, you majestic bastard!
                Ah another Wild Turkey 101 drinker in here. The people who come here know what good booze is. It sure as hell isn't Cabo Wabo.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jul 2010

" The people who come here know what good booze is. "

Yup , couldn't have said it better myself . I prefer the good ol' reliable and traditional Jack Daniels black label .
                  Green Label in a pinch . Gentleman Jack when I have money .

I couldn't help but notice the " Tokyo Underworld " book in the picture above . I wonder if Dave is doing a little research in preparation for the upcoming =VH= tour of Japan .
                  Last edited by Green Manalishi; 12-14-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• franksters
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    David Lee Roth on WhoSay

December 13, 2012 - "Rat Pack Dave" Getting ready for my close-up, Roth Show ...
                    the video is impressive and this shot is IMO of of the best so far..
                    SUMMER'S JUST
                    AROUND
                    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• franksters
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

I wonder how the rest of VH feels about these vlog? the DLR music ect...
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

David Lee Roth on WhoSay

"My associate, Russell, and I prepare for the grand opening of The Roth Tower, home of The Roth Show. Stay tuned ..."

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It would be interesting to hear Dave talk about why he's such a minimalist when it comes to musical collaboration. We know his career has been defined mostly with him being a soloist/star of his own right. But his musical inspirations come from such genres such as R&B, Jazz and Blues which the genres themselves are deeply rooted in collaboration and improvisation among musicians.

It seems like with the recording of ADKOT Dave primarily contributed his part separately from Ed, Al & Wolf. A lot of his solo work seems in a similar vein. Is he just more comfortable in this mode or does he just not seem to share those raw moments publicly?

Also why never any guest appearances with other artists nor allowing contemporaries/peers to join him on stage?
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

David Lee Roth on WhoSay

December 17, 2012: Happy Holidays where's the champagne; Gotta have this suit back by six.

Comment

• Calderone
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Dave is a bookaddict, he loves to read, remember, gymnastics for the brain!
                              He knows a lot ,lives a lot and he reads a lot too
                              Great stuff

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                                Well put, Zing. Was it you who said last year that you'd like to see Dave present himself in a Hank Moody sort of way? This image definitely fits that bill in my opinion.
                                I said something to the same effect...
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...