Clear All
  • Headly1984
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    the free (what we called it) 1/2 gram

War stories we all got e'm..lol.

war stories and strategy

never do anything 2 days in a row, even booze if ya want to avoid alcoholism - never sell anything,buy what ya will use,if ya cannot afford it don't do it - always know how much is enough b4 ya begin and don't go over that amt. -& always go out with a big blast don;t skimp on the way out - if ya get the itch for more after - know it is part of the ride and let it go, smoke yourself down or walk it off but forget it - "don;t forget that fact ya can't get it back"

I was with a good buddy who wanted more something one night - I said I am done - he asked if I was gonna let him go alone - I said you should not go, if ya do it is a bad decision I wont share with ya and whatever ya bring back is all yours - he came back and I drank & smoked and he did what he did

best advice I could ever give a person imo - set limits & stick to them - it aint ez - but ya need to have mind over mater

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
      In terms of quantity, if memory serves me correctly it is 8 - 1/4 grams of cocaine, or two grams...I think that's right...

Back in the mid-1990s, an 8-ball of Bolivian Chitchat flakes would go for $125 to $150, depending...have no idea what it would rake in today (does anyone outside of Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan even DO cocaine anymore? seems like an antiquated drug to me).
      Poor guy... you got majorly ripped off.

8 Ball = An eighth of an ounce or 3.5 grams. In the late 70's/early 80's it would run you about $250 in California.
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• mh5150
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2010

Pretty much same in Baltimore in late 80's . my first bachelor party was 4 men and 1/4 ounce . That was gone after about 6 hours then went and got another. My times have changed . My nose hurts and i got take a sheet talking about it...

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• wolfsbane
          Roadie
          • Jan 2005

Well, I watched the new video. ( not high on yayo)

I did not like the remix of jump when I first heard it.

Not because I don't like remixes, but because I did not like that one. BTW, I like that Flex thing he did, and the Fire/Scarecrow thing and the Look at all the people here tonite thing.

Well, now that he explained it, I guess I should like it more.

I don't know about you, but, I don't want my girlfriend to come with an explanation.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by wolfsbane
            I don't want my girlfriend to come with an explanation.
            You spelled cum incorrectly...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Who blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, everyone knows it's ... twitter.com/DavidLeeRoth/s…— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) March 26, 2013
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

That's a pretty cool pic...
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Who blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, everyone knows it's ... twitter.com/DavidLeeRoth/s…— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) March 26, 2013
                  Dave is either fighting off a bull or some bum on the sidewalk. Maybe he ran into Sammy. "No I don't want your tequila! Scram Sam! Scram!"
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Dave is either fighting off a bull or some bum on the sidewalk. Maybe he ran into Sammy. "No I don't want your tequila! Scram Sam! Scram!"
                    Dude... step back for a moment... take in the visual... Clearly this is a statement about airing one's dirty laundry in public and the inherit risks that lie within...

At the heart of it... Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Followed closely by... God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes.

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2010

Last episode - Roth Show # 12 . I couldn't help but think that Dave was apologizing for that shitty re-mix of " Jump " We all know that Dave has disco/dance music tendencies . That is not a crime in itself , BUT , if most of us here are being truthful , few of us even remotely pay any type of attention to that garbage . Hopefully this was a one and done endeavor .
                      Pleezzzz Dave , no more neutering any more classic =VH=

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
                        Last episode - Roth Show # 12 . I couldn't help but think that Dave was apologizing for that shitty re-mix of " Jump " We all know that Dave has disco/dance music tendencies . That is not a crime in itself , BUT , if most of us here are being truthful , few of us even remotely pay any type of attention to that garbage . Hopefully this was a one and done endeavor .
                        Pleezzzz Dave , no more neutering any more classic =VH=
                        No shit. I don't care about Jump as stupid as it is, but to start fucking with Unchained ? Spare me ! Write some new songs. Leave the old shit alone !

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Like a, like a ... twitter.com/DavidLeeRoth/s…— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) March 31, 2013
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• envy_me
                            Swedish Love Pump
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Dec 2010

Episode 13

The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Also the 28th anniversary of DLR officially leaving the band. I'd rather focus on the video.
                              I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
                                Also the 28th anniversary of DLR officially leaving the band. I'd rather focus on the video.
                                28??? God, time flies. Not that I remember much of '85 but being here with you guys I feel I do remember it.
                                The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Working...