X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    If you can call that yappy oversized hamster a dog.

Who would be seen dead outside with that thing, it would be more at home hanging out the Gucci bag of some clueless old rich bitch in Beverly Hills...
    I say make a Gucci bag out of the dog.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
      I think rock stars are forced to live inside a bubble. I'd only be able to stomach that paparazzi shit for about 3 days before I start firing caps at 'em and breaking kneecaps. Dave got a pretty cool hideout in a quiet Pasadena neighborhood and I can't think of a better place for a 60 yr. old guy to just chill on a warm spring day.

Besides, Eddie VH is supposedly happily married right now and yet I never see him out in public except for being dragged to a hockey game by his son. Ed also spends a creepy amt. of time posting more photos with him and his dog than his own wife.
      Yup. True. Dave should move Sweet Sweet Connie into the mojo dojo.

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        If you can call that yappy oversized hamster a dog.

Who would be seen dead outside with that thing, it would be more at home hanging out the Gucci bag of some clueless old rich bitch in Beverly Hills...

I would bet $50 that choice was strictly up to Ed's old lady.

The basic prenuptial contract with marrying EVH was --- "We're not having kids, so to make up for that honey, you get to pick the kind of dog we have".

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
          I would bet $50 that choice was strictly up to Ed's old lady.

The basic prenuptial contract with marrying EVH was --- "We're not having kids, so to make up for that honey, you get to pick the kind of dog we have".
          She gets to choose the dog and Eddie has to surrender his balls.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Heater
            New music? Fine...it will be heralded as the best they've ever recorded by the regulars here, absolutely burying anything done with Cherone or Hagar.
            Dave could record a selection of his dog's wettest farts on his phone and it would absolutely bury anything done with Cherone or Hagar.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Van Halen Working On Secret Project

(hennemusic) In the latest episode of his online video series The Roth Show, Van Halen frontman David Lee Roth says he has been working on a secret project with the band.
              "Doing some catching up here, a little bit of a scrapbook," begins the singer. "We've been doing a lot of travelling. [I've been] working on a great Van Halen project - can't announce anything or I'd have to come find you and swear you to secrecy."

The rocker also talks about his life in Tokyo, Japan, as well as his recent appearance with Mike Love of the Beach Boys at The Society Of Singers' 21st ELLA Awards in Beverly Hills in February, where the two teamed up to perform that band's classic (and solo hit for Roth)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Now anyone that KNOWS this band like we do...all KNOW that if Dave's talking about it...it's been "green lighted" by Van Halen & Co..

Stay tuned for more...

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                  Van Halen Working On Secret Project

(hennemusic) In the latest episode of his online video series The Roth Show, Van Halen frontman David Lee Roth says he has been working on a secret project with the band.
                  "Doing some catching up here, a little bit of a scrapbook," begins the singer. "We've been doing a lot of travelling. [I've been] working on a great Van Halen project - can't announce anything or I'd have to come find you and swear you to secrecy."

The rocker also talks about his life in Tokyo, Japan, as well as his recent appearance with Mike Love of the Beach Boys at The Society Of Singers' 21st ELLA Awards in Beverly Hills in February, where the two teamed up to perform that band's classic (and solo hit for Roth)

http://www.antimusic.com/news/14/Apr...l#.U05ueyjEInU
                  Wow. That performance with Love gives me zero hope that Dave's voice is improving. I'm sorry, but he seems to be right back in that range I fucking hate.

Let's hope his scrapbook comment is in reference to releasing some old shows.

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    She gets to choose the dog and Eddie has to surrender his balls.

Doesn't that happen in every marriage?

I miss the days when Dave made Ed his bitch. 1978 to 1984, those were good years, if I remember correctly.

Comment

• mh5150
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2010

Wolf tweets about his guitar . Maybe he is going to start playing that and giving the bass back to Michael Anthony..

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
                        Wolf tweets about his guitar . Maybe he is going to start playing that and giving the bass back to Michael Anthony..
                        It's not like bassplayer knows what to do with it!

Comment

• katina
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Naturally 7 and Dave Gettin' "Happy"

Comment

• big fatty
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2004

Chocolate Jesus. D-Ro's preachin' the gospel right there.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

that's the best singing I heard from the black man trapped in a jewish body since the 2007 tour...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

There ya have it... Dave's next side project. Van Halen's greatest Gospel Hits sung Acapella featuring D-Ro...

Runnin From the Devil...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...