Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

we should add a poll to that...which one do you like better...linkers welcome...

hell, let's celebrate a bit old school...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
      we should add a poll to that...which one do you like better...linkers welcome...

hell, let's celebrate a bit old school...

If you want me to change it, just let me know....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

God, he's talking for 3 minutes and he didn't say ANYTHING. Ask me to tell what he said, I can't do it.
        Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 01-06-2013, 05:43 PM.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          If you want me to change it, just let me know....
          are you afraid the DDE - reps are roasting you for that? can't we make fun of hagar the horrible anymore?
          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

are you afraid the DDE - reps are roasting you for that? can't we make fun of hagar the horrible anymore?
            Afraid? Yeah, that's it..

I don't want THIS thread spammed with THAT fucker....

That's all....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Aww, but surprise molestation would be O'tay!
              And even better with a surprise conk to the head.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

There you go...

Make another thread and bash Bette until your heart's content, leave this thread for Dave....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

There you go...

Make another thread and bash Bette until your heart's content, leave this thread for Dave....

just checked if I am on the right board...this is the Roth Army, isn't it? we turn EVERY thread in a "krusty eats my piehole don't take away my gun what the fuck was the topic again"-thread once in a while...so what?
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

I am a pussified lost all my balls while asskissing the DDE-reps dick....
                    can't argue with that...
                    Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

just checked if I am on the right board...this is the Roth Army, isn't it? we turn EVERY thread in a "krusty eats my piehole don't take away my gun what the fuck was the topic again"-thread once in a while...so what?
                      That's about right, good point....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

can't argue with that...
                        Whatever dude....

I ask that ONE FUCKING THREAD not be spammed, you resort to name-calling....

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Hmmmmmm...

I looked and looked for this photo the other day

Why is it I found it meta'ed under surprise sex .... That needs to be fixed. <.<
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Whatever dude....

I ask that ONE FUCKING THREAD not be spammed, you resort to name-calling....
                            man...what happened to that fucking place...what's next? will you ask to leave the "f-word" out of this thread? this post-editing shit is calling for spamming that thread with dick pics...don't get some of us old schoolers started...
                            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

man...what happened to that fucking place...what's next? will you ask to leave the "f-word" out of this thread? this post-editing shit is calling for spamming that thread with dick pics...don't get some of us old schoolers started...
                              Fuck it, put your fucking Hagar video back up....

Can't have one fucking thread around here where it's isn't spammed for one reason or another....

And fuck your "old-schoolers" bullshit...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Fuck it, put your fucking Hagar video back up....

Can't have one fucking thread around here where it's isn't spammed for one reason or another....

And fuck your "old-schoolers" bullshit...
                                "Dave loves the passion"...isn't that what your DDE contact said? do you think she was referring to your "oh please would you be so kind not to spam this holy thread"-policy?

our passion has always been, we don't give a shit, we fuck around with each other and whathaveyou! if you can't stand the heat ask someone who can and get out of the fucking kitchen! your post editing and thread moving is a fucking disgrace to the legacy of this site and everything it used to stand for!
                                Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...