• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Farting and spitting? They must be northern Chinese. Does everyone wait their turn at the register or do the fight with each other?
    No, they don't fight with each other, they are just yelling at us. All of them. At the same time. One time one my colleague was helping one of them, while another one just yeller at her with a shoe and poking at her with a finger. She just took his finger and twisted it as hard as she could. Hahahahaha God that lady was fantastic

They are farting and spitting. Also we fing them wandering around in our storage. They also come in behind the cash desk. There are NO boundaries there.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Mmmmm...Chinese food.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Oh yeah the foot binding. The rich Chinese bound their childrens feet thinking they were above having to walk. When the communists took over and stole all the wealth, those people had a rough time. I have one photo I took in 1982 of an old Chinese lady with bound feet hobbling with a cane. Obviously here parents were rich before chairman Mao took over.

These sound like northern Chinese you are dealing with. Not may favorite people. The southern Chinese have better manners.

Yeah, I was like curious about that. So he was starting to explain, didn't make much sense. So I kinda helped him out and said that women today also do crazy things out of vanity, like implanting silicone in breasts. And he agreed and called me very smart But I didn't wanna put him more in a corner by pointing out that footbinding was done on small children with no anesthetics.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Note to the Swede, as usual, get back on topic....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
            Yeah, I was like curious about that. So he was starting to explain, didn't make much sense. So I kinda helped him out and said that women today also do crazy things out of vanity, like implanting silicone in breasts. And he agreed and called me very smart But I didn't wanna put him more in a corner by pointing out that footbinding was done on small children with no anesthetics.
            One thing that is sad in China is the communists totally wiped out a lot of the Chinese culture much like the Spanish wiped out the native cultures in the Americas. A lot of artifacts were saved moving them to Taiwan and the best museums are in Taiwan. Modern China never quite got over Mao's re-education faze. What's interesting Taiwan money now owns large assets in mainland China. I think they just bribed the younger officials in Bejing. The old communist guard is dying off.

I wouldn't be surprised to see North and South Korea unify and Taiwan and China relations get better.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
              No, they don't fight with each other, they are just yelling at us. All of them. At the same time. One time one my colleague was helping one of them, while another one just yeller at her with a shoe and poking at her with a finger. She just took his finger and twisted it as hard as she could. Hahahahaha God that lady was fantastic

They are farting and spitting. Also we fing them wandering around in our storage. They also come in behind the cash desk. There are NO boundaries there.
              Sounds like a bunch of drunks to me.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

One thing that is sad in China is the communists totally wiped out a lot of the Chinese culture much like the Spanish wiped out the native cultures in the Americas. A lot of artifacts were saved moving them to Taiwan and the best museums are in Taiwan. Modern China never quite got over Mao's re-education faze. What's interesting Taiwan money now owns large assets in mainland China. I think they just bribed the younger officials in Bejing. The old communist guard is dying off.

I wouldn't be surprised to see North and South Korea unify and Taiwan and China relations get better.

I'll just send you a PM

Comment

• katina
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

Last edited by katina; 11-19-2012, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Roth is pretty good at doing watercolors.

Comment

• Yount
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2012

Not bad for a wild eyed slack-jawed buffoon with LSD and no voice.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Yount
                        Not bad for a wild eyed slack-jawed buffoon with LSD and no voice.
                        You know, 've been wondering how to pronounce your user name, but 've got it figured out now...rhymes with CUNT

Sent from my GS2, bitches
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Yount
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Angel
                          You know, 've been wondering how to pronounce your user name, but 've got it figured out now...rhymes with CUNT

Don't forget that was my ultimate deadpan roll the eyes quip.
                          Picture an angry Edward looking at the watercolor, pissed and honest, goes: Not bad for a wild eyed slacked-jawed buffoon with LSD and no voice,
                          I figure you're still learning Varied Types Of Humour in your studies. Either that, or you're a stupid twit.
                          Good day to you, Angel.

Comment

• Yount
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2012

Yount.

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

u hu huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuh uh u hu hu h uh uh u

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Yount
                                Don't forget that was my ultimate deadpan roll the eyes quip.
                                Picture an angry Edward looking at the watercolor, pissed and honest, goes: Not bad for a wild eyed slacked-jawed buffoon with LSD and no voice,
                                I figure you're still learning Varied Types Of Humour in your studies. Either that, or you're a stupid twit.
                                Good day to you, Angel.
                                Oh yeah, I could see your eyes rolling. As for deadpan humour, it requires comedic timing, and does not come through well in written word. Watch Gunderson when it re-launches, you'll see what GOOD deadpan is...

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...