X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    "Dave loves the passion"...isn't that what your DDE contact said? do you think she was referring to your "oh please would you be so kind not to spam this holy thread"-policy?

our passion has always been, we don't give a shit, we fuck around with each other and whathaveyou! if you can't stand the heat ask someone who can and get out of the fucking kitchen! your post editing and thread moving is a fucking disgrace to the legacy of this site and everything it used to stand for!
    I edited ONE VIDEO...

If you want to talk about thread moving, 99% of time that's the Mods, not me.... People just assume it's me, not true....

And as for being a disgrace, let me assure you of one thing... If it wasn't for me, I can GUARANTEE you that this website would have closed up shop about three years ago...

But like I said, go right ahead, put the video back up....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      I edited ONE VIDEO...

If you want to talk about thread moving, 99% of time that's the Mods, not me.... People just assume it's me, not true....

And as for being a disgrace, let me assure you of one thing... If it wasn't for me, I can GUARANTEE you that this website would have closed up shop about three years ago...

But like I said, go right ahead, put the video back up....
      fuck it...re edit my post! mr. webmaster!
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

just checked if I am on the right board...this is the Roth Army, isn't it? we turn EVERY thread in a "krusty eats my piehole don't take away my gun what the fuck was the topic again"-thread once in a while...so what?
        "Dave loves the passion"...isn't that what your DDE contact said? do you think she was referring to your "oh please would you be so kind not to spam this holy thread"-policy?

our passion has always been, we don't give a shit, we fuck around with each other and whathaveyou! if you can't stand the heat ask someone who can and get out of the fucking kitchen! your post editing and thread moving is a fucking disgrace to the legacy of this site and everything it used to stand for!
        Even free-for-alls have their boundaries...

And I might be wrong, but there's a major difference between throwing shots at each other and trying to annihilate each other...
        Last edited by Coyote; 01-06-2013, 07:21 PM.
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
          this thread needs:

hey Dave...you read this? Dirk, calling from Germany...outstanding!
          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

And I might be wrong, but there's a major difference between throwing shots at each other and trying to annihilate each other...
            by posting a clip of osammy bin hagar? for how long do I post on this site?

where is RIKK when you need him...

let's get back on topic...what was it? yeah, the roth show...did I mention that I was on his radio show once?
            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

let's get back on topic...what was it? yeah, the roth show...did I mention that I was on his radio show once?
              Seriously? I never read that story. Dude, by all means, start a thread about it, I'd love to read it.

(I'm not shitting you, I am most serious, as I find those stories fascinating, having met the man myself on or about 1993. LINK)

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Rikk would post a crying baby since you keep going on about it.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                  no way...he had put VA in the pen after his first post!
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                    Sorry friend, it was one of the few highlights of my miserable excuse for a life.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      Seriously? I never read that story. Dude, by all means, start a thread about it, I'd love to read it.

(I'm not shitting you, I am most serious, as I find those stories fascinating, having met the man myself on or about 1993. LINK)
                      What a fucking cool thing to happen and a great post to .
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

I remember your story...and hell...when I was on the radio show I made about a zillion threads about it (multi attention whoring) and stickied one in the Song Forum (which was the most boring forum at the time discussing the same old songs over and over again) wich I happend to mod at the time.
                        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

by posting a clip of osammy bin hagar? for how long do I post on this site?

where is RIKK when you need him...

Yeah, I remember that. Can't remember the topic, though...

Did I mention my sister was on stage with DLR for about a minute in 1999?
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Did I mention my sister was on stage with DLR for about a minute in 1999?
                            wasn't that during slam dunk in 2000? some swedish festival or so?
                            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Somebody over at DDLR ran into Dave at an airport and was on the plane with him. Can't remember who it was but it was a cool story.
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Coyote
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

wasn't that during slam dunk in 2000? some swedish festival or so?
                                Got her 5 minutes of notoriety at her workplace...
                                And the bitch didn't even give me a clue about her having access to that (finnish) festival back then... Even though she knew I was a fan...

We haven't been on good terms since...
                                Last edited by Coyote; 01-06-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...