X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Al Smith Dinner

It was tonight. It's an annual Christian Charities dinner in NYC that is nearly always attended by the Presidential Candidates, so they can presumably continue the scam that religion is. The speeches are usually comedic in nature....

Both the President and Romney had some decent jokes.....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Wrongney had some funny lines, but his delivery is awful, and he was trying waaay too hard, so forced...he looked uncomfortable. Plus, no self-deprecating jokes (apart from the "normal attire" bit), and too many digs at Obama, think the count was 8 to 3. Whereas Obama came off comfortable, self-effacing, WAY more classy, and genuinely funny.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
      Wrongney had some funny lines, but his delivery is awful, and he was trying waaay too hard, so forced...he looked uncomfortable. Plus, no self-deprecating jokes (apart from the "normal attire" bit), and too many digs at Obama, think the count was 8 to 3. Whereas Obama came off comfortable, self-effacing, WAY more classy, and genuinely funny.
      Well of course you would think that, with your thought process the way that it is.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        It was tonight. It's an annual Christian Charities dinner in NYC that is nearly always attended by the Presidential Candidates, so they can presumably continue the scam that religion is.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Botched Lobotomy patient says WHAT?

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          Well of course you would think that, with your thought process the way that it is.
          Oh, please - you POMPOUS BITCH! Get the fuck over yourself. Your posts are a daily indication of flawed thought processes, impaired reasoning, and the fact that you're a miserable woman-hating fuckwit. Go play in traffic, why don't ya?
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            And pass the hat, right ??
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...