Thread: Does anybody really buy this "undecided independent voter" bullshit?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Does anybody really buy this "undecided independent voter" bullshit?

The corporate whore media, always in the interest of creating a horse race to keep making money, is pushing the glorification of the "undecided independent voter" who still can't make up their mind between Barry and Mittens.

I doubt any such people exist, and at this point, if they do, they're probably too goddamn stupid to find their way to the polls.

Yes, you have left leaning voters who struggle with the decision to vote for Barry, or someone more aligned with their actual beliefs such as Rocky Anderson or Jill Stein. Count me among this group. But voting for Mittens is not, nor never would be an option.

Then you have the Ron Paul wing of the Republican party. They hate Mittens, but probably hate Obama more. Their struggle probably comes down to a choice between Mittens or Gary Johnson.

Is ANYBODY really struggling between the two "major candidates"?? Seriously??? And if so, is it only because they buy the bullshit narrative put out by the whore media? My understanding is that the US presidential debates were carried by CBC in Canada, and that the Canadian polls that followed had significantly different results from the whore media polls on this side of the border. Apparently our friends to the North didn't believe that Mittens "won" the first debate by being a lying bully.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ford, a lot of folks I've talked with recently... don't like the direction the Obama administration has taken the last 4 years...even many who voted for him in 2008. Most of those folks aren't seeing anything all that appealing with the Romney ticket...

Then I know long time Republicans who are struggling with supporting Romney but couldn't bring themselves to vote for Obama...

So yes there's a lot of undecided voters out there... I think most a struggling to determine which is the least worst choice...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, as I said, that's more an issue of "traditional" Democratic voters (I am one) not being happy with Obama, and "traditional" Republican voters not liking Mittens. But it's not a matter of either of those groups crossing over to the other side, which is how the corporate media whores are playing it.

As I've posted in other threads, I encourage anyone who lives in a "safe" state - whether it's "safely" red or "safely" blue - to vote for the candidate they actually prefer - Rocky Anderson, Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, Zombie Reagan, or whomever - not because any of them will win, but to send a message that neither of the "major" parties are speaking for the PEOPLE.

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Some people just don't give a flying fuck. They figure they're screwed either way and don't even bother to vote. It's no longer a choice of lesser evils. They both suck. Neither one of them are gonna lead the nation by the will of the people. As long as the fucking two party system exists that's gonna be the case. You'll never have a leader who thinks independatly. They're gonna go the way their party wants them too. No party can be right about everything. But there are plenty suckers out there who think they can.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Alright then... let me break this down in terms you can understand.....

Would you rather fuck decent quality, 100% cotton made in America socks, which you can wash and use over and over again....

Or cheap Chinese socks that fall apart before you can bust a nut, made by some company that Mittens outsourced?

See..... we all have our reasons to make an informed choice.

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Alright then... let me break this down in terms you can understand.....

Would you rather fuck decent quality, 100% cotton made in America socks, which you can wash and use over and over again....

Or cheap Chinese socks that fall apart before you can bust a nut, made by some company that Mittens outsourced?

See..... we all have our reasons to make an informed choice.
    What you're saying is if Obama gets reelected Walmart is gonna start selling only American made products? I don't think so.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by motherchicken View Post
    What you're saying is if Obama gets reelected Walmart is gonna start selling only American made products? I don't think so.
    Well, obviously it's going to take more than that. We also need to get all the KKKochsuckers out of Congress, because Congress would have to pass the laws that undo some of this damage. But electing Mittens would be a green light for WalMart - and other corporations- to continue looting America and exploiting the third world for cheap labor (resulting in shitty quality products)

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Obama is not going to stop companies from outsourcing. Big business won't allow it. We buy shit from foriegn countries because it's cheaper and sometimes even better made. We can't even think about competing with them labor wise. We have labor laws here they don't have. We could try to build a better product but company owners are greedy bastards that will cut any corner they can to make a higher profit that never trickles down to the working man or woman in the way of better pay or better benefits. How the fuck is Obama or anyone gonna stop companies from outsourcing?

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You really think Obama's not beholding to businesses that outsource? Say hello to Mr Roarke for me.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You really think Obama's not beholding to businesses that outsource? Say hello to Mr Roarke for me.
    Well, he promised to do something about it. So the only way to call his ass out on it and make him do it is to take the obstructionist teabagging assholes out of Congress so he no longer has any excuse NOT to take care of it.

Right, sockfucker?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, obviously it's going to take more than that.
    LMAO !!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I doubt seriously there's anybody ACTUALLY "undecided" at this point. The closest thing I've seen is my Father in Law, who's a NASCAR watchin', ex-truck drivin' Palin lovin' Tea Bagger, but even he said he can't fucking stand Mitt Romney and because of that wasn't even going to vote this year.

I fully encouraged his decision.
    Twistin' by the pool.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bueno bob View Post
    I doubt seriously there's anybody ACTUALLY "undecided" at this point. The closest thing I've seen is my Father in Law, who's a NASCAR watchin', ex-truck drivin' Palin lovin' Tea Bagger, but even he said he can't fucking stand Mitt Romney and because of that wasn't even going to vote this year.

Of course you did. Abstinence from voting Romney is a vote for Obama. Just as all the youth & minorities that aren't as fired up this election & may not vote....their lack of voting is a vote for Mitt.

As far as undecideds, I agree. I doubt there are really that many people who TRULY don't know. But if you're in the states where the candidates are vying for your "undecided" vote why not say you are? You get all the perks. All types of events aimed at you, free pizzas, sodas, sub sandwiches, t-shirts, rallys, etc. Hell yeah I'd say I was undecided. FREE SWAG!
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bueno bob View Post

Is your real name Josh? I watch nascar, I'm an ex truck driver. I'd love to fuck Sarah Palin but I wouldn't vote for her. I'm not a tea bagger though. And I won't vote for Romney either. I don't think Obamas done a good job, he hasn't really done anything but he hasn't done anything really fucked up either. Untill recently gas prices were a little lower and somewhat stable. And he hasn't gotten us involved in any more civil wars in other countries. If I thought Romney had any chance of winning I might even vote for Obama. But he doesn't and I won't.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Of course you did. Abstinence from voting Romney is a vote for Obama.
    Precisely. As if my encouragement is going to persuade him in any direction anyway. But yeah, a no-vote is something I'm much happier with when faced with the alternative of a Romney vote. I'm not going to lie, if he doesn't want to vote because he hates both candidates and doesn't want to waste his time with voting on a third party candidate who won't win or engage in some kind of quixotic write-in bullshit, well...why bother then?

Just as all the youth & minorities that aren't as fired up this election & may not vote....their lack of voting is a vote for Mitt.
    At the end of the day, I'd be pretty surprised if the popular vote and electoral vote go to Mitt. At this point, I think we can all pretty much agree that another four years is a pretty much foregone conclusion.

As far as undecideds, I agree. I doubt there are really that many people who TRULY don't know. But if you're in the states where the candidates are vying for your "undecided" vote why not say you are? You get all the perks. All types of events aimed at you, free pizzas, sodas, sub sandwiches, t-shirts, rallys, etc. Hell yeah I'd say I was undecided. FREE SWAG!
    Fuck yeah! I'd be all about free shit too.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is your real name Josh? I watch nascar, I'm an ex truck driver. I'd love to fuck Sarah Palin but I wouldn't vote for her. I'm not a tea bagger though. And I won't vote for Romney either. I don't think Obamas done a good job, he hasn't really done anything but he hasn't done anything really fucked up either. Untill recently gas prices were a little lower and somewhat stable. And he hasn't gotten us involved in any more civil wars in other countries. If I thought Romney had any chance of winning I might even vote for Obama. But he doesn't and I won't.
    Cool story, bro.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Haven't run across many who've decided not to vote... which I understand the dilemma, but can't support the choice. You got to vote...

Actually I find this election a lot more people taking a far deeper interest in the presidential election, but in a very different way. Those that will vote party lines no matter what are set but the middle group seems way larger and people really are paying attention to specific issues and trying to decide which candidate holds a tipping edge.

Although the media and even the campaigns are buying into specific swing states holding the key to the election... I'm not convinced the other 43 or so non-swing states are all that solid. Could very well end up with a lot of surprises.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Ford, a lot of folks I've talked with recently... don't like the direction the Obama administration has taken the last 4 years...even many who voted for him in 2008. Most of those folks aren't seeing anything all that appealing with the Romney ticket...

Then I know long time Republicans who are struggling with supporting Romney but couldn't bring themselves to vote for Obama...

So yes there's a lot of undecided voters out there... I think most a struggling to determine which is the least worst choice...
    I find myself in this boat as well. Although I have always thought of the "undecided voter" are a major douchebag in the whole electoral process there is little, if any enthusiasm in getting behind and believing in either candidate. Even in the debates did they both come off as children trying to outbully the other for playground space which really was an embarrassment to watch.

This election to me will be odd in the sense that it will be a last minute decision for me.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'd love to fuck Sarah Palin.
    For the love of GAWD seek a therapist immediately!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't know about hosing Palin... but if she was on the ticket this election I'd vote for her just for the entertainment value!!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    You do realize that his only other option is a sock, right?

Actually that would be a tough choice. Both about the same, on an intellectual level, really.

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    She's a decent looking woman. She reminds me of the chick in the Adam Ant video. Take off them funky glasses, let down that hair, unbutton that shirt, unleash them fun bags, push up that skirt, rip off them panties and start fucking.

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You do realize that his only other option is a sock, right?
    Actually that would be a tough choice. Both about the same, on an intellectual level, really.
    I like em young, dumb and full of cum. Sarah's younger than me so she'll do.

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There are people out there that just don't give a fuck about politics. They don't care who wins. You'd have to call them undecided.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    After tonight's debate, anybody who thinks Willard Mittens Romney is qualified to be President, I'd have to call them delusional

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Yeah I agree. Way hotter women. Just flip over to ESPN, MTV, HBO. And chances are good they have a lot more intellect then Palin. So happy her 15 minutes if pretty much up. I used to respect McCain. Lost almost all of it when he chose her. The remaining respect he gets from me is for being a POW. Nothing can take that away....he earned it.

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah I agree. Way hotter women. Just flip over to ESPN, MTV, HBO. And chances are good they have a lot more intellect then Palin. So happy her 15 minutes if pretty much up. I used to respect McCain. Lost almost all of it when he chose her. The remaining respect he gets from me is for being a POW. Nothing can take that away....he earned it.
    They only chose Palin to try to get the female vote but it didn't work. I doubt Palin was really McCains choice. She was the party's choice. I didn't vote for him because he was wishy washy on amnesty for illegals. I say fuck no. Southern Cal looks like Northern Mexico already.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    After tonight's debate, anybody who thinks Willard Mittens Romney is qualified to be President, I'd have to call them delusional
    Qualifications..? I don't know... he's got no more nor no less experience than many that were elected before him even in our adult lifetime. (Carter, Reagan, Clinton, W)

I am very much undecided still... Not due to lack of information or the ability to process and absorb it. I think the candidates themselves and where they stand... more or less is pretty clear.

The area I'm researching and will most likely be my deciding point is who Romney has in mind for his cabinet and advisory staff. If it's the farm team from W's administration... I think I'd rather stick with Obama's current administration... they've weeded out most of those that concerned me. I want to see continued change in direction from 2000-2008 not a return.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I like em young, dumb and full of cum. Sarah's younger than me so she'll do.
    I hear this phrase from time to time and wonder whose cum?

Full of cum implies it's a lot different people. An average ejaculation is a tablespoon so to fill Palin up especially that large empty skull cavity could take thousands of ejaculations .

So you like to stand at the back of a queue of hundreds of guys who each fuck a subnormal 48 year old women who has had 4 or maybe 5 children?

It's an interesting sexual preference...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Even if you find her remotely attractive (I don't) - Palin's voice is boner-kill, bottom line.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It's an interesting sexual preference...
    Every one has their fetish.

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I hear this phrase from time to time and wonder whose cum?
    In my version it's only my baby batter, I'm not into the choo choo action.
    I had a buddy's wife offer me a hummer once while I was partying at their crib. Sounded like a plan till I found out she was talking about doing both of us at the same time. I sobered up and got the fuck outta there.

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Every one has their fetish.

You dig hefty middle aged men?

PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    An average ejaculation is a tablespoon
    You need to drink more milk.
    " You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by private parts View Post
    You need to drink more milk.
    I heard eggs where the ticket.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I heard eggs where the ticket.
    Vitamin E mostly.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The Colbert Report Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,Video Archive

Thread Information